Proud of my heritage

proud of my heritage

Americans are more Irish than we are

Kek

literal cringefest

funny :^)

Watch yourself buddy, we italian americans are a family

Your country is no better

You emulate a foreign culture and go on about your "Turan and central asian heritage". Americans are more Irish than T*rks are Turkish

it's good to hear from the homeland :')

Half Irish, half Tunisian, what do you think ?

That's sad

>Being proud of your place of birth, which you had absolutely no say on.

Looks almost mexican, except the head is still attached.

Good man.

Makes sense when you're Canadian, I guess

>Europoors complain about New worlders muh heritaging and having pride in somewhere they've never lived
>New worlders literally care about Europeans more than actual Europeans who are destroying themselves yet get mocked for it by europeans

Really makes you think

Ethnically slavic and don't feel any strong sense of pride feelsbadman.

welcome home lad, you'll find green beer in the fridge and a pig to shuck up under your arm in the sitting room.

Normiebook is a goldmine for this shit

No you're an idiot. I can only speak for Germany, but if You want to experience actual German culture, you're still far better off in some small Bavarian beer hall or tent than in a US Oktoberfest (using Bavaria as an example since that's usually the first association for Americans). New Worlders may care about their heritage, which I don't mind at all, but it's still just a watered down version. Trust me, I've been to Pennsylvania

lmao

The only problem with Americans who claim to be Irish (besides the fact that Irish-Americans are nearly as unlikable as Irish-Irish) is that many of them of them don't actually hold Irish heritage.

>We have the real authentic culture
>Witch is why we are destroying it

At least muh heritage fags care

at least we use better flags for our nation.

why are all my german neighbor autists

When the last time have you been to Europe? Which cities?

Just so I can estimate how biased and locked in your safespace you are, how many hours a day do you spend on Sup Forums?

Italian Americans are the fucking worst, every single one of them is obsessed with pretending to be in the Mafia

Probably because they're orderly and slightly withdrawn. Have them over for a few beers and they'll change your perception in the blink of an eye.

>every single one of them is obsessed with pretending to be in the Mafia
is this really true

I've been to many cities in UK and France just last year. Americanized as fuck and you fell for the melting pot meme. It must be even worse where you are. Are you honestly telling me, I'm wrong?

Does someone have the american spurdos talking about their heritage?

>tfw 3/8ths Irish

you are not italian american. you are terroni american. we northern italians are true italians.

True but don't let them near the oven, it might give them ideas

I've never seen anyone do this, and I'm betting I know more Italian-Americans than you, actually being Italian-American.

You're probably just a lower-middle class schlub who only ever knew other lower-middle class schlubs. The reality is that the entire lot of you are trashy.

>most so-called Irish Americans are proddies
lol

Feels good be an italian brazilian
Tho my family is the poor farmer type, and not mafia type

>2016
>Still being a cucktholic

Your pope says it all

>2016
>being religious
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I'm not, but most supposed Irish-Americans are apparently falling for dumb memes such as "Scotch Irish" (i.e. Lowland Scot/English, not Irish)

Fuck off you IRA cunt.

She doesn't look mexican at all

In Australia we're smart enough to know that it's embarrassing to be of Irish stock, which is why we pretend to be wogs instead

In Ireland Australians and leafs are just as known for the muh heritage stuff as the Americans.

Man I've seen plenty of girls like her

Confirmed for never see an actual mexican grill

>tfw 1/32 irish
>tfw a walking meme

Why are you fucking posting from Turkey?

>Northern Ireland under that shitty flag

Fuck off

Said the monkey, as his acne covered arms reach for his fedora and he exclaims: "Mom! More HotPockets!" from the basement of his rusty shack in the middle of his favela. He would soon put on his furry suit and jack off to hentai before he falls asleep covered in his own sad jizz.

meant for

>1/4 Irish
>1/4 Maori
>1/2 English

How much of a nigger am I out of 10?

>ethnically part of a linguistic group

Dude I love boondock saints lmao

>>tfw you don't have an Irish friend to hang out with

>7/3nds English
>7/32nds Scottish
>31/128ths German
>31/128ths Austrian
>1/16th Cherokee Native American
>1/64th Native American
What even am I?

>Native American
Meant to say "African"

Thats OK on saint paddi's day everyone is irish

It's weird how Irish and Italian and English seem to be the only cultures that Americans celebrate.

There are certain cultures like French that few Americans are a part of in terms of the majority of their ancestry, but then there's Germans, which a shitton of Americans are descended from, far more than Irish and Italian.

And there's very little interest in Germanness, still. There are some German restaurants, sure, and a few festivals. And there's the Pennsylvania Dutch thing which is more about being proud to be in a certain religion, and about being Allemanic than having pride in coming from Germany in general.

But even though some people go to festivals, there's not like a bunch of people talking about how pride they are to be German like Italians and Irish do. It's not anywhere outside of festivals, compared to say, Irish, where there are memes everywhere on the Internet about Irishness, Irish heritage t-shirts, "Kiss me I'm Irish" stuff, etc. Same with Italians.

Scandinavians and Dutch have the same issue that the Germans have in America. Poles maybe too. Russian-Americans seem pretty cognizant of their heritage though.

I honestly don't know. We never asked for this, we never wanted St paddy's day to be a thing out of Ireland, it's very strange that this is the case.

If there is a New Zealander race this guy is it.

>Americanized as fuck
how'd you figure that then leafy? because we have mcdonalds and adverts?

American Germanness is dead because of the World Wars.

Because the only difference I saw between you two is the accents, historical buildings and shitty weather.

Sorry, didn't know mexico as also arabic

Greetings ikhwan

Holy shit you're/she's beautiful

>Come to boston for true irish pride.jpg

Can't find the tweet for the life of me.

you're a fucking idiot then.

>Falling for such an obvious ruse

You're the idiot.

I'll dig through my folders to find it. I think it was from Youtube comments, though. Anyway, in the mean time, have this one.

>tfw you grew out of your "Irish heritage" phase seven years ago

If you're not an Anglo Scottish half breed then you're not worth much tbqh familia

If you're not a Norwegian-German half breed you're worth less than nothing tbph famalam.

I met an American idiot who told me he was also Dutch. Didn't speak the language and never even been in the Netherlands. He was a little brown manlet. Why is this allowed?

How do you get 26%?

Nice tits, faggot.

people like germans and scandis, being protestant and not poor emigrants, integrated quickly into US, so their national identity was absorbed into "being american" rather than "being from that european country"

whilst irish and italians were bullied and discriminated against (being poor, catholics, probably for italians even being ethnically different) when they started to emigrate heavily (and in a different period of american history), so they created the muh heritage thing as a sort of defence

same thing nowadays with chicanos: they are very proud and sometimes like mexico more than their actual homecountry; it's a sort of defence mechanism against their supposed countrymen (fellow americans) who don't see them as such.

come say that to my face

m8...

>there are over ten times more Irish living in US than in Ireland

Jesus English fucks what did you do to them?

we didn do nuffin

Nothing, just a butthurt lie that never happened like Jasenovac.

My friend tagged me in this picture on normiebook because I'm an American of German descent(don't mistake that for muh heritage, merely stating a fact) who was in Ireland during St. Patrick's and I literally cringed.

Thank you for reminding me.

>he posts, from Germany

Heritage twat

Those are the ones living in Appalachia who put down their ethnicity as either 'American' or 'Scotch-Irish' on the census.

Speaking of which, my hurrdor is Anglo (Norman)-Irish, so should I just put down "English American" on the census?

5 because of the English

What the fuck does that even mean? Were they from Northern Ireland or the pale?

> tfw when WASP Tom Brown calls you a plastic paddy

Go to the midwest. I was talking to a guy from Iowa and I questioned if he actually was from Germany because his Midwest accent was so thick. I can only assume German traditions are celebrated out there, too

I'm guessing that you live on the east coast.

Thats called Fatal fetal abnormality

Don't be afraid

This is true. If I had 5 nukes I'd drop 3 on Dublin, 1 on Cork and one on London just because.

I'm stationed here you disgusting tea-sucking Islamist