Just woke up lads haha

*yawns*
*sticks a finger in my mouth*

ffs, just got yawn-raped, lads

thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=LsMiYMErrQ8

The first half was good when it read like the Bible
Once it became long stories about humans I dropped it

*takes your hand and jams it back down your throat until your eyes are watering and you start choking*

i'm into that

big time

business idea: The Yanks and Why They Post

“Women don’t love, they only care for themselves.” This is a comment from a gentleman I came across recently that made me stop to give pause. After some pondering, I came up with the essay you are about to read. I must conclude that I disagree with the statement that inspired this particular piece of literature. I do suspect that the gentleman who said what he said felt it to be true with every inch of his fiber, but I do not believe the assertion to be right. Nevertheless, I am sympathetic to his sentiment, for although he is wrong, he is not entirely. It is, at least among the old guard of the red pill community, an established truth that women do not love men in the way that man wants to be loved.

virgin. its palpable

AHH YES VERY IMPRESSIVE

lel

sleep is the wife's son of death

wouldnt mind getting in a fight but worried I'd run away desu

i used to do boxing in high school but one time when i saw friends being beaten up i just stood there blankly not knowing what to do

that looks like a fake magazine.

Nice

so am i

business idea: lawnmowing the yanks

>this is considered australian literature

business idea: driving around at night looking worringly ahead listening to synthpop

who are you quoting?

business idea: The Great Yank Purge of 2016

>who are you quoting

why does stephen king look so based

he looks so strange, menacing

That's how all Americans look desu

non british /brit/ poster rankings:

1. Aussies
2. Canadians
3. Yanks
4. Irish
5. Any European faggot
6. Everyone else

Fucking hell lads there are less than 15 million jews in the entire world, mental I thought there were like 100 million or something.

business idea: yanks elsewhere

I never liked his books, but I like his talks.
Seems like a good lad

No, it's just an Australian The Sun

I take PERSONAL offense at this

he is not human

almost dont believe it

I see an Australian in a ball in the corner with tufts of hair ripped out

*approaches it*

look at this fucking dog

*gets a dom bf*

It's really crazy how much influence they have. I wonder what percentage of the population are the ultra religious weirdos that contribute nothing.

Jews are the master race

Do you still call it 'the Mexican wave' in Britland or 'the wave'?

qt

this frog cracks me up every time i see it

you literally just stole what I wrote months ago and butchered it and fucked it up

this is why i hate you so much you cannot DO ANYTHING RIGHT

*whips you furiously despite your wailing screams*

YOU WILL LEARN

business idea: casually repIace L's with uppercase i's

wish I could play those classical piano songs that I listen to

>Ukip contested the 2010 General Election on a policy of ‘balanced migration’. This sees immigration not in terms of ethnic identity and culture, but simply in terms of numbers. So for every Brit who leaves, Ukip would allow in a Third Worlder as a replacement.

>One of Ukip’s stated reasons for opposing immigration from Christian European countries such as Poland is that “it shuts out immigrants from the places that have traditionally enriched Britain, such as Africa and Asia.”

>On top of such replacement immigration, Ukip are also pledged to hand out 50,000 work permits to foreigners (plus residence rights for them and their families). With about 300,000 Brits emigrating every year, that means that Ukip would allow at least 350,000 new immigrants into our country every year. This isn’t an immigration policy – it’s a recipe to replace us!

>Ukip’s position is that “if someone comes to England, learns English and adopts our ways, then are English.” In other words, Ukip takes a completely civic view of English and British identity. Anyone can join us, anyone can be us.

>This plays well with the BBC of course, but think through what it really means: Farage & Co do not believe that the English or the British are anything special. We do not exist as an ethnic group or, if we do, they are happy to see us outbred and displaced in our own native land. In brutally stark terms, Ukip favour the stealth genocide of the indigenous peoples of the British Isles and our replacement by a rootless, raceless population of mongrels.

>Finally, Ukip’s immigration policy was perfectly summed up by Nigel Farage himself, speaking in the European Parliament on 11th December 2013, when he told his fellow MEPs that:

>“UKIP is not against immigration. We welcome immigration; we want immigration”.

if yank behaves and remains silent he will get his doritos on the way home for being a good yank :)

i should've been jewish. do hasidic jews count in that total? they are useless

rotten tomatoes is a trash website full of bad critics

he's not a frog, he is a toad, a big fat malicious cocky toad

youtube.com/watch?v=D5IbsrHYeDU

- me Timothy James Byrne singing the first song to a Broadway piano cd - then singing 'Over the Rainbow' a Judy Garland song while playing my Acoustic Guitarnd on the 9th of June 2016
I show Sainsbury's Marlow car park from my kitchen - and explain what happened the first time a Dr Soni visited my flat - also how Stephen Elliot from Amersham Hospital connected to Oxford Health knocked on my door on 2nd June 2016 just as I was about to explain this
- I show Dukes Place Marlow from my hallway and my mailbox then walk into the street
- I see 'what the Bears are watching'
- I mention my X Factor auditions on 1st May 2016 and 2nd May 2016 and show the stickers I sang in
- I show my 'What a Wonderful World (Vocal) -- I Won't Last a Day Without You (Vocal)' video from 7th May 2016 and discuss what happened with the Dentist in that video - and show some other videos
- I show my 'Hey Jude (Vocal) -- Can't Help Falling in Love (Guitar & Singing)' video from 24 May 2016 - and describe how this clearly eliminates any credibility on behalf of the Dentist and his staff - and must raise the question that there is a link between the Oxford Health people and the Dentist which they deny
- I show my 31st May 2016 'Let It Be (Vocal) -- Carolina in My Mind (Guitar & Singing)' video and discuss
- I show my 2nd June 2016 'We've Only Just Begun (Vocal) -- Your Song (Piano)' video from my Tim Byrne Utube Video Manager and discuss the visit to my flat by someone connected to Oxford Health on 2nd June 2016
- I mention an email from the Voice UK I received late 2nd of June 2016 giving me an audition date - and show the video part of my entry
- I describe some issues from when Stephen Elliot from Oxford Health visited my flat on 7th of June 2016
- reference my previous UTube videos for other issues
- I show a selfie over Dukes Place Marlow

That wiII not work

>eating junkfood
bad lad

Yeah they count, that's what makes it even more crazy. Jews have contributed so much relative to their numbers. It is crazy.

I've only gone and made myself a cheeky cup of coffee. Hahahhahahahaha

>yuck!
>get away from me you smelly virgin!

sorry but your "kino" is still at 28% and there's nothing you can do for it to be a good movie

Need to go to sleep

*continues eating junk food despite being 100 pounds overweight*

Films are a pleb tier form of art

/brit/? More like /yank/

i dont care about Sup Forums

there are films that get 50 oscars and are loved by people worldwide yet get a lower rating than fucking penguins of madagascar

have a go at this

no, noooo, NOOOOO

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*gets vaporized*

*fishes for attention*

What is kino

I'm sorry but due to the common fisheries policy the attention you used to receive is now going to be entirely taken by the Dutch and French

fat broke ape

>sorry but your "kino" is still at 28% and there's nothing you can do for it to be a good movie

1. lt
2. At
3. lf

>whore
That answers that

beautiful

broken

funny

And Icelandic lel

Be

So

Fat

night las

>finish work on 2 hours
>get home
>get stoned
>get shower and maybe breakfast if hungry
>get in bed
>have a wank
>go to sleep

Ahh yes, can't wait.

>pretty
>beautiful
>funny
lel

apparently I'd make a good trap

bad, tuba, funny

ah yes

Iceland isn't in the cfp

Virgin
NEET
Fedora

welp

sad bro foe

Iiterally me except I fit in some shitposting at work

I was referring to the Cod Wars you dunce

me in the background with my gf

Which hasn't got anything to do with the cfp

want to live in a fantasy world lads

cravin a bf

Good morning goyim

who /mischeif/ here?

did a poo and DIDN'T flush

it's still in the lavatory

Kek

familiar of zero's comfy but older and has a tsundere main LI if that triggers you, while konosuba is less comfy but has better animation and no tsundere but also not as much romance

strawpoll.me/10444575

strawpoll.me/10444575

strawpoll.me/10444575

strawpoll.me/10444575

DEATHLY important poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lads

whats that film about if hitler was living in 2016 or something

sys.Sup Forums.org/int/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=60593701&altc=1

I'm a woman, don't speak like that around me. (you know who you are)

sys.Sup Forums.org/int/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=60593736

H A I R Y
A
I
R
Y