What is the most borderline illegal thing you've done?

What is the most borderline illegal thing you've done?

Hate speech

There's nothing borderline. They are all illegal.

Internet hate speech, setting fire to a big pile of hay-fumigating a publicpark and wildcamping.

Smoke weed I guess...

underage drinking

>Costa Rican flag

yours would be crossing the border

>Borderline

Lol

Arson, invasion while high as fuck breaking everything and alikes

When I try 25i, I guess... The trip watching "Rec" with my friends was absolutely amazing, funny and scary as shit, all at the same time.

fucking a loli, when i was 13.
Obviously that isn't borderline.

Pirating everything (death penalty in USA)

Smoking weed, underage drinking, and prostitution

Killing illegal immigrants when they cross the border.

Not suppose to but local law enforcement turn a blind eye since I'm doing everyone a favor

ate hawaiian pizza

Bullshit. Post proof

Took a breath from an e-cig in the bathroom of my highschool.
Tasted like grapes.

SHAME!

just reported you to interpol and fbi

you dare call yourself italian, you fucking SWINE

trespassing, breaking and entering. they were mainly abandoned chink mansions.
ive also sold drugs.

FUCK OFF NSA

underage drinking and doing graffiti

dindu nuffin

I'm a jaywalking motherfucker

Your mum. Bestiality isnt legal here like C*nada

Maybe downloading movies, if you had asked me about outright crimes I would say drug dealing. This being Sup Forums it is all fictional though.

Eating testicles

Driven while pretty drunk a couple times. Actually one time was when I was very drunk and puked on my friend's apartment floor and fled the scene without my shoes or shirt.

Smoked weed a couple times, most recently I had to drive home while completely baked and I had absolutely no short-term memory for some reason.

downloading a gf

roommate got drunk and i tried to make him commit suicide but he didn't

>doing graffiti
Gamín asqueroso

So it is true that all Icelanders are faggots, wow. The more you know...

for the lulz?

I ate pickled ram testicles

Stole a girl's underwear from the laundry room

Could have been expelled from uni potentially, thinking about it now desu

I hope it at least wasn't a lacy thong or some slutty bullshit like that.

Broken into a junkyard multiple times
Burnouts on public roads
Sold suppressor
Been way over the speed limit
Hate speach most likely

yeah

he would get really drunk and do coke all the time and talk about wanting to die every night so i tried to give him tips and helped to flesh out his suicide plan but it never ended up happening so he just spent the rest of the semester doing dabs and acid and assaulting me

I vandalized some old guy's property with his own tools sitting out for me and my friend to use. First we hurled large orange cones at these small lamp posts nearby to crash them into the concrete ground and then we chopped down the tallest lamp post with pickaxes. Lastly we wrote on the concrete with orange spray paint, "Fuck you faggot", and we chuckled.

I later came back alone to take wire samples from all the destruction we made and the old guy saw me and told me he was about to take his shotgun out and shoot me. Of course, I was scared as fuck and wanted to either run away or jam the pliers up this dude's groin then run..

But I stayed still and he imprisoned me in his truck where he interrogated me and I cried like a little baby, "J-just let me go sir, I promise, I didn't do any of this!" he said back, "SHUT-UP KID AND TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!"

I blamed everything on my friend and told him it was his fault not mine. Regardless, I was picked up by the police and was driven to a station where my mom found me crying in desperation.

She was not at all pleased, and brought me back home where my Dad was not at all pleased either, in fact, he very much resented what I did after my mom spilled all the details on him.

Afterwards, the old man came to my house and negotiated with my dad, it came to a conclusion that my Dad were to pay 5,000 dollars USD for the damages caused by me or he would sue me and the family for all we had.

And that, my dear Sup Forumsellectuals, is the most illegal thing I had ever done in my entire life.

started a couple of fires

Removed a tag from a matress.

Once i brought my sketchbook in a comic book store and stole a comic book by puttiing the comic in there

I put stickers on peoples cars and smoke weed. Sometimes I shop lift.

So you
A) Dogged your mate
B) Snitched to the po po
C) cried like a woman

The results are in, and you.... Yes, youre a fag!

Made a 5y/o grill drink a whole glass of my piss

I was 13 or so myself, but still

didn't tip a waitress this one time

that's hot

why tho? did you tell her it was applejuice?

had a rock hard erection on penis inspection day, BEFORE the big boobed lady touched it

>penis inspection day
>the big boobed lady touched it
Please elaborate

vaping

I once stole cigarettes and wine from a store.

I once scammed old people telling them I collect money for the Bavarian Forrests.

Also scammed I need money for a phone call.

Lemonade but yeah, p. much

what was her reaction?
she was a relative?

Go on..

She was a neighbour of some cousins, I remember seeing her immediate disgust while saying it didn't taste like lemmons, still made her drink it up (and pay 100 pesos for it)

fucking kek.

I grew psychedelic mushrooms when I was 15, not very borderline though.

ah women are so stupid at any age

kekekekekeke your countries are not free!
USA is free!
Not you!

My land shares a property line with a pretty big national park, I have been known to throw a round or two towards idiots who ignore my 50+ no trespassing signs.

I always miss them of course, but I have had some where I missed a little closer than I meant to.

Bears gotta eat too.

Posting on this website

t.european

Why this? You find them on every small lawn.

>Psilocybe semilanceata fruits solitarily or in groups on rich[22][34] and acidic soil,[35][36] typically in grasslands,[37] such as meadows, pastures,[38] or lawns.[22] It is often found in pastures that have been fertilized with sheep or cow dung,[22] although it does not typically grow directly on the dung.

drove above the speed limit

You're an idiot, your dad is an idiot, and that guy just got the freest $5000 ever.

Just do society a favor and kill yourself

I stole the bikini of a girl at a camping.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Grew magic mushrooms, had almost an ounce of weed on me at college the same day the prime minister was visiting with security and everything.

Disgusting degenerate.

>fun & games

what do they mean by this?