So i finally decided to open up my pc after the ventilators stopped working

so i finally decided to open up my pc after the ventilators stopped working.

this is the first time in 4 years my motherboard has seen the light.

OP yours? You are savage!

i'm having flashbacks of my first PC that was so dusty i couldn't find the RAM slots

What would be the proper way to clean this if one does not have compressed air?

use water

i bought some compressed air and started cleaning.

just wondering where i should apply the thermal paste the shop recommended to me

Post a pic of it clean please

>bought compressed air
>doesn't know where to put the chink sperm

just use this and make sure you do when it is unplugged of course and outside

If you don't know, you should probably just have the shop do it.

If you're feeling adventurous, Google it.

However, I suspect this to be a troll thread. My gf's pc hadn't been opened in like 10 years, and it didn't have that much dust.

my brother told me to buy compressed air. my father said to just do it with the vacuum cleaner. but i dont have have so...

Why are you posting on Sup Forums if you don't know how to use thermal paste? Get out.

do NOT use a vacuum cleaner user

static electricity will destroy your PC

FYI vacuum cleaner isn't the best option; They can build static electricity inside and kill your comp. Use compressed air like your bro said.

>father said to just do it with the vacuum cleaner
>but i dont have have

what are these fucking memes? beeing using a vacuum cleaner for over 10 years never had a pc dying on me.

It's okay as long as you don't hold it too close to the motherboard, but there's no denying the static charge that can fuck up your pc

Don't use vacuum cleaner. I hear the thingy can get static charge built up that could fry components if you touch them. Also it doesn't really suck the dust too well unless you have contact.

I use compressor for car tyres.

it runs a lot smoother now. so i am glad i took the time.

it's a fucking meme. been using vacuum cleaner (even with a brush attached) for 20 years.

>but i dont have have so
of course you don't have one

why?

>but i dont have have so...
Did you just attempt to write that you don't have a vacuum cleaner?

If so, I am not surprised the PC looks like it does, but do I want to know what the rest of the room looks like?

i have a broom and mob

Are you actually using them, though? I don't exactly pride myself on my cleaning discipline to begin with, have my computer on the floor, and it's not even a fraction as dirty as your picture in the OP.

Also, getting the computer off the floor is a good way of avoiding this travesty repeating itself.

Just burn it all to the ground and start over.

>ventilators
How are you Carlos?

You should feel ashamed you bastard

anyone know how i can remove the vent that has intel written on it?

i have not tried really turning the corners because they dont seem like screws to me. and when i apply a little pressure it doesnt feel like it will turn.

That's quite amazing, EVERYTHING is covered in dust except the front air intake...

Add some RGB and you're good to go

15 years here

Meme confirmed.

fuckin ell user!!!!

It just exactly like my PC.

>uses intel
>opens once in 4 yo

>muh compressed air
you can use vacuum cleaner with any kinds of paintbrush (optional)

spot the idiot

again.... idiot

>ventilators

Not sure if slav or hispanic

dutch

i just typed what i figured would be the correct English word and then hit auto correct

Fuck you

What is it about pc dust that makes it so special? That special smell, the special taste of electricity when it gets in my face. It's not normal dust.

It's an inbred kind of dust that needs to be cleansed of every so often.

Oh god. I'm high as fuck.
Give me those Stoopwafels.

I'm german btw

fuck off hitler