This is how Hannibal Barcid is portrayed in History channels new show, 'Barbarians Rising'...

This is how Hannibal Barcid is portrayed in History channels new show, 'Barbarians Rising'. What does Sup Forums think of this? Personally, it's sad that history is being changed so to benefit a minority that has no history.

Pic related is Hannibal.

Other urls found in this thread:

unlearnracism.ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu we have genetic evidence about what the people of Carthage looked like, plus contemporary accounts on both sides about the Phoenicians and Hannibal himself

making him black is 100% meme history just like the entire history channel

why not use a Tunisian/Maghreb instead?

I guess the ones that could feel really butthurt about it are Lebanese who are supposed to decend from Phenicians.

Exactly. I don't know why history channel didn't show him as what he really looked like, ie a typical Semitic person but I'll bet you a shekel it's the same people pushing blacks to destroy white civilization.

More pics of Hannibal.

Hannibal is 100%, objectively not black. He's Carthaginian and therefore Phoenician.
Making him black is just pathetic pandering to niggers and quite frankly, it's disgusting.

Semitic peoples are practically blacks, it's kewl.

I'm watching the first episode. Can't help but cringe everytime the monkey speaks in his British accent, portraying a great general. I truly wonder how Tunisians and the Lebanese feel about this since both lay claim to Hannibal.

The nignogs are apporiating history and it's sickening.

why don't they wank Egyptian instead ?

Pretty sure southern egyptians were more or less black.

I'm a frosty nigga.

the entirety of "evidence" that he was black is a single coin showing a "negroid" face on it, but its universally accepted among experts to be a tribute coin to the Tuareg cavalry since everything else points to him looking semetic/berber

I'm slightly peeved at the historical inaccuracy, but I'd be pissed if I were Tunisian.

From whom do you think we got the negroid blood?

Is this sub-Saharan/negroid? Because another map with mtDNA negro admixture is different.

""""""""""""History Channel""""""""""""
Why do you care or do you actually watch this channel? It's rubbish, we used to have a channel that had live ghosthunting here and there is little difference in quality or content value between them. History Channel doesn't have documentaries, its fiction with elements of history, it's lowest common denominator tv aimed at people with the least education that might be interested and are a demographic the advertisers like. If you want history documentaries watch BBC stuff, there are hundreds upon hundreds of them available, mostly hosted by Professors and Doctors in the actual subject and aimed at differing levels from your BBC1 half hour general social history doc to your BBC4 2 hours on german medieval art history all with no adverts.

>Personally, it's sad that history is being changed so to benefit a minority that has no history.
Sounds like someone needs to unlearn their racism 2bh pham:
unlearnracism.ca/

you should watch for the portrayal of events itself rather than the race

remember when they used to paint the whitey black and no one complained?

>remember when they used to paint the whitey black and no one complained?
They complain now. Why can't we complain now too?

i wonder who is behind this post

I bet there's a good quantity of unlearning in the Canadian educational system.

>stuff like history
:------DDDDDDDDDDD

Ah, the history channel used to be decent and made quality documentaries about 10 years ago. Recently it has turned to shît and it's mostly due to being owned by you know who.

I was excited for this series until I saw the Hannibal tease on their site, my stomach immediately turned seeing a negroe playing Hannibal.

Another good alternative is Dan Carlin's audio podcast hardcore history series. It three-part trilogy episodes called Punic nightmare is far better and more detailed than what has been portrayed by history channel despite being only in audio format. It's more informative.

>making him black is 100% meme

The problem is 50% Black actors are indistinguishable from North Africans and southern Europeans.

TUNISIA IS WHITE
U
N
I
S
I
A

I
S

W
H
I
T
E

Here's how modern day tunisians look like.

here's a phoenician coin