vocaroo.com/i/s0So8nrpnlyS
vocaroo.com/i/s0fJy7zgQL9y
vocaroo.com/i/s1SvRN3f79CX
vocaroo.com/i/s0QsYVGXtm42
youtube.com/watch?v=p6gA2a3FGTs&t=31s
vocaroo.com/i/s0uYEf7Ea5Y4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's okay frog. Girls think French accents are cute af. Especially Midwestern girls. Mainly because they'll be amazed you even have an accent. They speak in the most neutral way possible so you'll always be welcomed

Vocaroo and I'll tell you if you sound like a fag or not. Read Trump's latest tweets to me if you don't know what to say.

when people hear me speak english they think I'm british

I need to stop talking with bongs

I wan to eeeehhhh give you ehhhhh an example eeeeh that our accent is eeehhhh fucking terrible

same

Better that than having one of those robotic and americanized international English accents.

>Americans
>neutral accent
Kill yourself

News anchors get sent here to acquire neutral accents unlike you'll find in a lot of the US

yes

I can tell you sound like a fag just by your flag.

Meh, I'm perfectly fine with my accent, but maybe yours is very noticeable and you just need to practice more.

I never speak English in real life, so I don't even have an accent outside of my mind's inner voice. When tourists approach me so as to ask me for directions I pretend I'm deaf and/or mute to avoid the shame.

>pretend I'm deaf and/or mute
>Not just saying no hablo ingles

>French people don't talk in English because they are ashamed of their accent
>but they are easier to understand that Spaniards who have stronger accents and don't give a fuck

Anyways, my accent is very noticeable. Almost all my mates speak a better English the I do but whatever.

French is a qt accent

Dutch accents are the best 2bh pham

>Almost all my mates speak a better English the I do
you don't say?

Like Filipinos?

Nobody talks to me, why should I ?

Vocaroo your shitty accents thanks

I never understood accents. Why don't you just speak like a normal person? Do you not hear how retarded you sound? If I spend enough time listening to Brits or seppos I can sound like them too easily

>can't pronounce the H

Just fuck my shit up

>why don't you just speak like a normal person?

t. American who's never had a passport

To begin with, I know my pronunciation differs but Idk how strong my accent is.

Do you pronounce hello as ehllo, or Heh-low

Yes because I sound really posh and live in a rough part of London.

First one. Well tbf I do pronounce it when I say "Hello" or "Hi" because it's the first word of every conversation so I'm genuinely concentrating to make it come out, it's more of a problem in sentences.

vocaroo pls

When Aussies attempt to speak with British accent, it sounds laughable.
t. heard such vocaroo on /brit/

Same here
>ello ow are you doing?
>I ate ow asty people are sometimes, they always tell me to urry up

Do you have any sentence you recommend?

>tfw I try to disguise it behind the fact that I spent a lot of time in Ireland and my ex-gf was Irish so I just caught it there

I used to do that, lazy tongue and all. sounded retarded

"昔々、あるところに、おじいさんとおばあさんが住んでいました"

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog"

do you live in your mom's vajayjay? because that's where the most pounding by Muslims occur in London

>Douglas had to poop, his butt was all stinky because he had to poop so badly. There was a gross woman named Rebecca who was sunbathing all naked and she was fat. Douglas walked up to her and said, “I need to poop”. “Okay,” Rebecca replied, “I like poop”.

yes but don give a fuuuck :DD

We Russians have opposite problem. We pronounce H very tough, like we do this in Russian.

I like the french accent, it sounds nice, espcecially on girls, you'll get loads of britpussy with a french accent bruv

A quality post from a quality flag.

French accent when speaking Enlgish.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6u4SYaIHM

>why don't you just speak like a normal person?

t. American who's never had a passport

Some of us can do it better than others m8, trust me

Some people also just fail at life generally. The Aussie doing the British accent was probably just a failure.

>I never understood accents. Why don't you just speak like a normal person?
Do you, do you really think that people purposefully put on an accent? Really?

vocaroo.com/i/s0So8nrpnlyS
vocaroo.com/i/s0fJy7zgQL9y
In conversation without written sentences, it would be a bit typical japanese accent especially vowels.

rate my french pls

vocaroo.com/i/s1SvRN3f79CX

You come to the USA and talk to just about any girl with that French accent of yours and you'll be swimming in so much pussy you won't know what to do with yourself.

English bros, same deal for you, too. Spanish and Italian as well.

gross is pronounces as grous and the rebecca is kinda weird

spanish is pretty annoying imo don't know about pastaniggers tho

hot

Neutral for the USA, at least.

The accent that news broadcasters are trained to speak with is localized to Des Moines, Iowa, which is about as Midwest as Midwest gets.

North East England

wey narr

Americans in general love any "exotic" accent.

Strayans (ya cunt), Russians, English, French, most people that speak Romance languages are all attention grabbers.

I don't know about Slovenians but you could probably get your dick wet, too.

Same. Except no tourists in this shitole.

Pretty good desu

at some point you pronounced the "é" like "ee" but you got it well when you said "liberté," etc

Also sometimes when there are two "L" you are supposed to pronoucne them like a "y" like "la Marsei yaise" but it's not always the case (for example "belle" is pronounced "bel") so I guess you couldn't know.

Ah and you should'nt the "S" at the end of "Français" it's silent.

Other than that your accent is very good and 100% understandable I was just pointing out details

I hope I could help

Portugal and yes. The uneducated anglosubhumans think it sounds russian.

Thanks I will keep that in mind, I never actually get to practice pronunciation

women don't like autism unless it gave you billions

Russia
Nah

Okay, rate my accent
I think it's okay desu
vocaroo.com/i/s0QsYVGXtm42

youtube.com/watch?v=p6gA2a3FGTs&t=31s

I've talked to 2 tourists (one is Brit, the other is Dutch) and they said my English is good.

Feel good living in a country where people don't know a thing about English.

bretty good but why do you want to sound like a britt?

>tfw Venetian
>tfw easier time with English R's than the rest of Italy

>thought english was pretty good because all the shits I read and listen in english daily
>go to usa
>"I-I w-wânt a cóffih p-pliz"

record yourself

no mic

>he doesn't have a finnish accent
vocaroo.com/i/s0uYEf7Ea5Y4

I can't do that fucking "th"

I always pronounce it "v" and when I'm really lazy "d"

Put your tongue directly under your top front teeth, then try to make an s sound.

>when a foreigner goes out of his way to use British terminology, or worse, attempt a British accent

embarassing

Can't understand how frogs have a problem with "th" when I don't and Finnish sounds like it's from another planet compared to English or French.

Is that the finnish accent? Sounds like a mix between italian and indian

If he wanted an english accent the only other alternative is an american accent which is regarded as awful by native speakers

Thanks

I don't bloody know

De rien, mon ami.

CUTE

flag
No, I'm bretty gud

It's slightly exaggerated, but yes.

under rated

Women love the Nordic accent, it is very masculine. TFW having the manliest and strongest thu'um of Scandinavia.

>tfw teesside native
>everyone thinks im uneducated because of my accent

No, the swedish english accent is one of the most awful accents ever

beat Russian accent in masculinity, fagget.

what does teesside sound like?
Is it more geordie or more yorkshire?
or is it something entirely different?

The best accent. Does the Estonians have same kind of accent as we do?

no because they try to pronounce words

Finns just dont give a fuck

All Swedish women i fucked literally loved my Russia accent even tho i don't have one.

I speak (not fluently mind you) several languages, so my English accent has turned into a weird jumble of influences. I kind of sound like the vieras from FF12

jelous and angry gemmy is croaking at the true aryans because they aren't included
you mean russian accent as in the swedish accent in the russia we invented, get literally RUSed.

>true aryans
Tell that to the fingols' snapped necks

>When I travel people think I'm an American pig

of course arabs in refugee camps are gonna love getting fucked by a fellow mongol slanteyed nigger except with wrong color from asia.

Grow up, you're pathetic.

I love Swedish accents tbqhh

not embarassing, but a bit funny yes

>grow up
cause it went so well for you huh? stopped being soviet but continued being shit.

You sound like faggots tbqh. Not even joking.

Why do you care, Canada's just a watered-down version of the US anyway

I think most brits are so used to hearing all the different accents they dont really care that much

of course Shing Long would say this after we enslaved his ass for hundreds of years, being constantly in our shadow until recently, now your only outlet for the pent up inadequacy is demonstrated by petty whelps against your richer, manlier and more accomplished Swedish herrar.

shortly put you're unimportant and you should stick to your funny memems.