Did he really invent linux or is Sup Forums just memeing

Did he really invent linux or is Sup Forums just memeing

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/software.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saged :^)

He invented Linus, which is almost as good except that it's covered in pointless RGB lighting and filled with hardware butchery.

Linus doesn't look like this manchild.

>hey guys, welcome back to a new episode of Scrapyard Wars, where Linus jews a guy's price for a part down through a completely made-up sob story!

I've always wonder, does this faggot has some kind of degree? His videos tend to be really stupid most of the times, specially the audio related ones.

He has a PhD in Computer Science from MIT with a focus in AI. Worked in IBM for a few years before quitting to do youtube videos full-time.

>that chin

He makes more money than anyone on Sup Forums. they're jealous and bitter of his success

Not true, he got some social marketing degree and worked for the NCIX marketing channel before he started his own and got way more popular.

Torvalds>Not true, he got some social marketing degree and worked for the NCIX marketing channel
He was talking about Linus Sebastian, not that idiot Linus Torvalds newfriend.

Why the fuck is he always using Windows? Doesn't he have any faith in his own OS?

this

Cause he has money, who cares about muh freedom software

Linus is the son of the man that created Linux/GNU.

well, doesn't he?

>canadians
>inventing anything

yeah, but at the end of the day he's still married to an ugly chink and will have shitty hapa kids.

it's like musk. he might be a billionaire, but he still married the same whore twice, and she divorced him both times.

this sadly.

Pardon, but I'd just like to correct you for one short while. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I just the other day began to call it, GNU and Linux. Linux is not an OS on its own, but really another free section of a fully functioning GNU system made proper by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and necessary system components fulfilling a full OS.

Quite a few computer owners run a flavor of the GNU system everyday, without even realizing it. By a particular happenstance, the edition of GNU used now is often called Linux, and its owners do not know that it is really the GNU system, made by the GNU Project.

There is in fact a Linux, and this population are indeed using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is really the core, the part of the system that hands out the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The core is a necessary part of an OS, but cannot work on its own; it is only operational in the context of a whole OS. Linux is most commonly used with the GNU OS, the whole system is really GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. Every one of the Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Where can I get Linus naked pics? He can be shirtless too.
It's for my gf

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

I wish I was Linus. Aside from the being Canadian part of course.

linus is the rgb of tech reviewers

Actually I'd like you to refer to the GNU list of software, which specifically lists linux-libre as GNU or as I like to call it, The GNU System.
gnu.org/software/software.en.html

10/10 newfag bait thread

Is that sam hyde

Love that the tux logo with the man tits actually resemble Linus. Nice touch.

btw if you think about it, what a fucking amazing life this man have had. he visited so many places in the world...

Enjoy your time off, newfag