What are some good bluetooth mouses that are rechargeable and don't cost a fortune?

What are some good bluetooth mouses that are rechargeable and don't cost a fortune?

>Pic is my current mouse.

Just use your cock.

Sorry, forgot mouse for scale

I'm dead

But seriously though, any recommendations?

for mobile use or desktop?

Just put your cock up your anus, seriously

If by mobile you mean a laptop, then yes.

Or wireless mouses in general?

Good. One less tripfag.

mx 2 anywhere

Is the M720 or the M330 any good? Anybody here tried any of these?

Ditch the Bluetooth idea and go for a Zowie EC1-A.

Nah, the whole reason behind getting a wireless mouse is that I don't want to clutter up my desk. Also, I don't play video games enough to justify getting a "gaming" mouse.

Logitech MX Master if you have the money. If you're on a budget, I hear the Logitech Marathon M705 is decent.

And on the topic of mouses, what mouse pad should I buy? Should I just buy the cheapest one or is there something specific I should look for?

Is using a mouse through Bluetooth shit? Because if so, I'm probably just going to buy the M705.

Get you a SteelSeries QcK. That's what most people tend to recommend. They're pretty damn nice, imo.

Bluetooth is always shit

In years past they were. They've gotten a lot better over the years. I say go for a Bluetooth one as long as your primary use isn't competitive gaming. Bluetooth's input lag can really mess you up in first person shooters. For everything else? They're comfy af. BTW, the MX Master is worth the extra money if you can afford it. It'll definitely last you a lot longer.

I second the MX Master. Good shit. I need to buy another one

What's so good about the MX Master that other wireless mice don't have? If it's just about the buttons I really couldn't care less since I'm not doing anything shortcut heavy.

I'm pretty skeptical about buying anything simple to make from "gamer" brands, so I'll try to find something good on chinkshit websites.

I have a M280.

It's bretty good

The sensor is extremely more accurate, the materials are way more premium, the design is more comfortable/ergonomic, the battery life is heaps better, has lower input lag, it has a longer warranty, and has more programmable buttons, like you said.

All in all, it's just a way better mouse.

Most mousepads are geared towards gamers or have "GAYMER" shit in the name, and more so than other PC related components/products, it seems. SteelSeries is known to make quality items (for the most part.) By omitting gaymer pads you're pretty much limiting yourself to cheap Office Depot-like products. Just grab one lol. It looks really minimal.

Oops. Double posted.

Bought a Dell wireless mouse for around 10 dollars. Still going strong after 2 years . I need to change batteries every 6 months.

>rechargable
You cant afford one (1) AA battery every year? Technically it will cost you more to charge than buy a good alkaline battery.