Constantly play on english speaking servers in vidya

>constantly play on english speaking servers in vidya
>constantly post on english speaking communities on the web
>rather than posting on websites in their native tongues
>rather than playing on servers meant for them
>literally have to follow english speaking EVERYWHERE

are they the NIGGERS of the internet? why do these giganiggers have to follow us everywhere we go, rather than stay in their own shitholes?

VK for Russians, wechat for Chinese, Sup Forums FOR EVERYBODY.

Have you tried not being a racist?

Reason is they hate playing with each other because even they realize how shitty their countrymen are online. Thing is they're too dumb to realize that if they all congregate on English servers, it's no different from playing on their own.

Shove a cactus up your ass.

Also a lot of them do it intentionally just to ruin it for English speakers because English servers invariably let anyone on. Nothing like having some South American monkey hound you in Spanish or Portuguese for speaking English in your own server.

English servers are like public toilets anyway. The actual reason is that their native servers are full of underage, English is a simple filter for them.

BR here, I don't care about your greasy feelings.

Aki é brazil porra enzo gabriel representando pau no cu dos gringo caralhoooooo

don't forget the fact that Russians think everyone who speaks English is automatically hamburger American. how can a whole country be so dumb? literally every Russian is like this.

hello where is technology ::DDDD

Subhumans

>Have you tried not being a racist?
is this what Sup Forums turned into? what happened in 3 years to attract SJW retards like these in here?
please explain

russians: everyone who speaks english is american
americans: everyone who speaks english and isn't american is british

the word you're looking for is xenophobic you dumb fuck.

I don't know how that's relevant to what I said, probably you had a sudden autistic urge to bash on Americans out of nowhere, but I live halfway across the world from there.

are you ok?

Гoвнa пoeшь, пидop.

look everyone, it's a giganigger bringing down the quality of content. probably also looking for victims to rob of bitcoins.

y тeбя paк мoзгa. вы Pyccкиe тaкиe тyпыe чтo дyмaйтe ктo-тo гoвopит нa вaшeм cpaнcкoм языкe, нo никтo пo фaктy кpoмe вac нe пoнимaeт.

>baby can't take some banter
Wew. First year on the web?
Actually we do that exactly because we know nobody understands Russian.

vai toma no cu gringo aki eh enzo gabriel hackeio todos voces enz0_g representa o resto é lixo conhecimento não é crime vai se foder

Translation: HUEHUEHUEBRBRBR

you sure got me there

They don't have their own shitholes.

Western countries are the ones that make pretty much every form of entertainment, Japan and Korea as well.

At least they're still in their country of origin. Don't have to deal with retards in your country that still celebrate the shitholes they fled from.

When I need answer for my question I usually ask it in English as the number of links in Google.com (and quality too) are far more greater than in Google.ru
Top hits are usually Reddit, stack overflow and etc.

Fuck off

That is not a good thing though, it would be nice to blacklist all these cancerous sites by configuring the search engine. There is one that does remove results fro mthe top million websites but it is unstable.

Muh es jay double yous.
Do you hear yourself? Its not 2014, you walking cringe

>cringe

at least try not to out yourself as a redditor.

>blacklist stack overflow

this is Sup Forums you fucking autist, kill yourself if you don't use stack overflow because everyone uses stack overflow.

It is literally hell there but I'm not participating in their dialogues.
Open Reddit → find the answer → close the tab

>how can a whole country be so dumb?

At least we don't have sjw and flat earthers

A delicacy containing a primate, you say?

Minket kihagytál! :D

this
stop being racist guys

as an english native speaker you will never realize how full of shit and cancer are people who are too stupid to learn english and use it to communicate in an online game. Literally everyone from my country i played with that cant speak english were the definition of cancer, its like a filter. Also most people who've been learning english since elementary school and cannot read or write in (not even mentioning speaking) it are cancer irl too.

Have you never met Russians online?

European servers are full of them. They like to yell their gibberish in their shitty $1 aliexpress mics

Cancerous people

>It's a russian leaves his mic on for the whole match and plays EDM music instead of playing until someone kills him

Russians are basicaly subhumans, north niggers I wish that they were annihilated by biological weaponry, however i have nothing against regular niggers.

You have to go back

>game creates south american server
>BRs too poor to purchase microtransactions
>server gets shut down
>BRs return to NA server

>Have you never met Russians online?
Sorry i don't play any free games.

yes
/thread

хoхoл пopвaлcя

translation:
>"fucking fascists"

>become a superstate
>suprise why everyone tries hard to be like you and speak your language

I think you missed the point of OP.

He is complaining about people from those 2 countries joining english speaking communities and then going "BRBR????" and "RUS??? ", and when some of their subhuman colleagues responds you're in for a bad time.

There are lots of Russians who don't stand out and speak normal English without being a retard. On the contrary, few times I said I'm from Russia people started sperging out: "ololo vodka ak47 da cuka blyat Putin?" That's why I don't tell where I'm from anymore.

I shit on your mother, your father, your god, your religion. Talk like that IRL to my face and I will kill you.

My father called Brazilians "good people" infront of me and I went to the kitchen and got a knive and told him: "If you were not my father, if you were just an ordinary American, I would have killed you". He looked at me and laughed, then I cut open the palm of my hand and said: "I wasn't joking..." He looked at me as if he saw a ghost. I left the room to wash my hand and put band aid on it.

I hope you all lose in the coming civil war. Even the niggers in Angola aren't as bad as you are.

>and put band aid on it.
What are you, a fucking pussy that can't handle a little bleeding?

Be glad that they aren't british. This is what I've heard from academics attending international conferences:

People fluent in english as a 2nd language (E2) can communicate. And E2-speakers can communicate with americans perfectly.

But as soon as the brits enters, everything just collapses. Because their english has so many idiomatic expressions and understated jokes that everything just fails.

pycня пишeтьcя c мaлeнькoй бyквы, yж cлишкoм мнoгo чecти для этoй нaции блядeй.

nice b8 m8

Can confirm. I actually somewhat had to learn English comprehension the second time to understand British people. To do this, I consumed British shows without subtitles. I still can't understand some parts of Monty Python on the go.

but hamburgers are dumb too
>everyone who speaks russian is russian

Lol, whatever. Kids these days with their edgy but meaningless lives, did you also perform your autistic screech?

>whole country be so dumb
>literally every Russian is like this.
Confirm.
t. Human from russia