Scammed, Possible cyber crime

scam website csopencase.com
profile that scammed me [2 of them] steamcommunity.com/id/vlodeslof/ and steamcommunity.com/id/3211231231234/ i lost more than 40 dollars

You're a moron and not even valve can help you.
Just get out of here and stop wasting threads.

no need to be a dick about it

Where do you think you are?

There is all the need to be a dick. You got scammed. That means you weren't smart enough to realize you were being duped. You and you alone allowed this to happen. It is entirely your fault.

You have to be 18 to post here.

you're an idiot

you two obviously were beaten too much as kids

Looks like you weren't beaten enough and grew up to be the flamboyant homosexual you are.

natural selection would have gotten you a long time ago. be glad it was only $40 dollars. tell mom you lost your months allowance and fuck off

better a flamboyant homosexual than a timid broken depressed failure though

Who are you calling a failure?
Im not the one who fell for a scam here.

im not the one either
just a dude who sees the rage and hurt in your words and feeling sorry for you user :(

>gets scammed
>gets called a dumbass

"YOU'RE FAILURE AND YOUR MOMMY DOESNT LOVE YOU WAAAAHHH!"

Reddit is two block down, if you expect sympathy.

>thinks im the dude that got scammed
lmao
>resorts to cliche response

it'd do you more good to try to get your life together than raging at me user, just saying

What is this thread?

What do you want OP?

You are literally setting yourself up for ridicule.

Not only were you stupid enough to get scammed, you also participate in the volvo hat bullshit.

Are you even 18? I dont think I know a single person past that age that messes around with csgo cosmetics

Same homosexual

lol nice coping mechanism

>OP is a retard who gets scammed and out of his starts calling people names and tries to insult them

This is how low retards at Sup Forums go.

Advice for OP.
PLEASE GO TO OR FUCKING REDDIT, THIS ISNT A TECHNOLOGY DISCUSSION AND ALSO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS GOT SCAMMED IN THE PAST.
Suck it up and deal with it, its your own fault and $40 is pretty much like toiletpaper, unless you work at mcd's as a burgerflipper.

>OP gets scammed
>the ones who wanted to mock him are more butthurt
i love this thread

What makes this thread technology? fucking sage this shit anyway go to so they can laugh at you instead

sure thing lad.

Well that was stupid of you.

>Lol am not op guise kek stop being butthurt

>Sup Forums defending the op, ever.

Just delete your Sup Forums account and get out.

>lost $40 to scammers in CS:GO of all places

you deserve it. go cry to Sup Forums