What is the best and easiest way to create my own digital 3d world?

What is the best and easiest way to create my own digital 3d world?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxelands.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Write a voice dictation to 3D world translation engine, and then use it.

Kys

OP here

Is learning C++ and OpenGL a good start? Or maybe it's starting too much from scratch? What tools would be best? I guess the very first thing I would need would be some 3d program which can transform displacement map into 3d model of terrain, so I guess 3ds max is best tool. But I also need some game engine to interact with a terrain which I created and here I have zero knowledge. And what is the best format to keep 3d models in so they would have the highest compatibility with other software?

1) buy H T C v i v e or wait for the new Google Daydream headset they're doing that won't need to be connected to a PC

2) buy LSD (not hard to get online if you're not a retard)

3) take 2 tabs of LSD, put VR on

---

It's goijng to blow your fucking mind

3d modelling software and game engine get a hmd if you can afford it

Buying VR headset will be the last part. And I think HTC vive is best choice because from what I found out I can download and install drivers offline which is big plus.

Okay, now bear with me, this isn't going to be a digital solution, but you might like it
> Learn how to fly a helicopter
> go to some hellhole in Africa nobody cares about
> steal some guns and a helicopter
> start taking over some territory
> take some sex slaves if you feel like it
There you go, you created your own 3d world

>2017
>no one created sim city kind of game in which you create terrain and place building around and then switch 3d gta mode

Ok, which game engine exactly?

it should be super realistic, like u can destroy every fucking piece of the map if u have enough firing power

Mod Skyrim to include all of your dickgirl waifus and furry bdsm

Commit sudoku.

Download Minecraft

That seems like an interesting idea. Do you have experience with Skyrim mods and map editor tools? Any good tutorials?

This

I kept on living because I hoped someone would make something like this

Second life

OP, don't listen to this retard, you shouldn't use drugs ever. It will only lower your life quality while the mafia makes big bucks from people like you.

Ok, it seems that the Skyrim creation kit needs Steam so I can't do that. I need tools that can work offline.

That's a 3rd world you dumbass.

I thought this piece of shit was long forgotten and never mentioned by anyone ever again

Don't worry, I won't. I'm completely not interested in that kind of thing. All I really want is to create my own interactive world in a simplest way possible. I was trying to research it on my own but it seems that the task is really complicated. There is a lot of proprietary editors and technology involved and I don't which one to choose so I thought I would ask here. But unfortunately most the answers are to either get high or move to Africa.

High Fidelity

or any number of 3d modeling programs+game engines if you feel like getting your hands dirtier

seems very interesting - I'm downloading it now

Oh fuck, is uses javascript. I was already suspicious once I saw .io domain.

Ok, I checked HF. It's shit, does not work offline.

One word TempleOS
Be careful though sometimes it may seem to realistic for us Humans to handle!

Second life?

op here
one last bump

Lucid dreams.

OBJ is a good format for compatibility with 3D software. Not sure about the other stuff. You can also check out the Bullet Physics Engine. It's open source.

Thanks, yeah I guess obj is good. But BPE does not seems like what I'm looking for.

Learn OpenGL, Learn C, Learn SDL2, make a voxel based game that uses simplex noise and other funky functions to generate terrain, explore your own world and get rich off fidget spinner niggers.

*voxelands
voxelands.com/

ironically lsd isn't addictive at all, but whatever memes are memes

smoke weed and do acid erryday