Computer Science self-taught degree

Anyone knows a good collection of books and resources to learn CS bottom-top?

I am trying to put toghether a CS degree's equivalent for self-taught people, but searching in google is fucking noisy.

Sup Forums has the truth!

Other urls found in this thread:

g.sicp.me/books/
teachyourselfcs.com/
ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-0001-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-in-python-fall-2016/
functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/#org6206777
github.com/vhf/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md#bash
github.com/open-source-society/computer-science
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>for self-taught people
>can't even put together the curriculum by himself

Introduction to algorithms is a must read.

Why is code in these images
1. always (always) random, trivial Javascript?
2. never spaced or indented?

That regex.

Fucking journalism

>look up your local college
>browse their curriculum
>literally copy paste the literature
>while you're at it enroll
>now you have a CS degree
>now you're not ashamed anymore
>pursue life
>find a wife
>get kids
>teach them CS

Gentoomen library

g.sicp.me/books/

This. Actually get a CS degree instead of pretending.

>everyone has the money to spend on their local leftist indoctrination center

Unless you're brilliant and can transfer to a prestigious university after toughing it out for a year at the community college, it's not worth it. It makes more sense to self-teach until you're very knowledgeable in the subjects, then go to the community college, blow all the classes out of the water and transfer to something better after getting straight A's, filling up a portfolio and networking(social) for a year.

Go to city college or whatever, it's easy as fuck to get most of your tuition taken care of by the government, and if not, get a shitty job at a fast-food place to pay for it.
If your reply to this contains any variant of "wagecuck" I'm out.

I think you're missing the point I was trying to make. Community colleges are shit because you'll come out not knowing anyone worth knowing which means you'll have a worthless degree.

Download the Gentooman Library from the Sup Forums wiki, read it.

Congratulations, you have a PhD in Computer Science and Programming.

>local leftist indoctrination center
Back to Sup Forums and stay retarded it is then

teachyourselfcs.com/

This

Tell me more about your non-binary genders and how multiculturalism is good but only for white countries

there's no point to start programming now
AI is already self-learning and improving
you might aswell just w8 for UBI

ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-0001-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-in-python-fall-2016/

functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/#org6206777

github.com/vhf/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md#bash

>
This. I don't really want to help this faggot and I don't think self teaching CS is going to be as useful as self teaching yourself java and networking and other dumbfuck skills.

Like barely any of the left thinks or cares about that shit. It's just a distraction puffed up by your masters to keep you from making votes that might have you not being poor.

Believe it or not your stupidity and brainwashing keeps money in my pocket. Keep being a faggot but remember your children will be my children's slaves

It's lorem ipsum for code, take it easy

JS is by far the most aestethic programing language out there

It's easy to find samples of JS (just view source of any webpage) and unformatted code looks more geeky/technical.

>implying I'm poor

Dumb leftist

github.com/open-source-society/computer-science

1) Javascript is the most powerful programming language in the world.
2) Production JS code is minified.

>wants foreigners to fill up his country
>thinks his descendants will be the ones in charge

Some interesting logic you got going on there.

You forgot
>become a pajeet

>Poor unskilled workers get paid a small amount of money
>Somehow thinks increasing the number of poor unskilled immigrant workers will increase the pay of the poor unskilled worker
Yeah, increasing competition for jobs of which there is low demand lowers wages, it doesn't increase them which is why the wealthy want immigration.

You'll be in the engineering department. There isn't any leftist shit there besides patting the occasional black or woman on the back just for being there. Which isn't bad, since their so underrepresented in cs. During the ferguson stuff, there were protests all over my campus, but not a peep in the engineering building where I spend all my time. Twas nice.

There are quite a few leftist influences and required courses in CS now. If you don't want any of that go for engineering or math or physics.

Lainchan book thread, download all the books

Must be confident in how much he can breed.

DESU, idk if its worth the download considering its 32 gigs and most of the books are too old to be that valuable
maybe a revision is in order to remove some of the books from the list
also, is there a compressed version if this somewhere? my bandwidth is too slow it'll take a week or two to download all of it.

Whats up with the black bar covering the last book name?

>implying he's rich
You're arguing with anons about not being able to discuss irrelevant matters in a hypothetical cs class on Sup Forums.
You're poor.