Son, we are worried about you, you are 20yo+ and you still virgin!...

>Son, we are worried about you, you are 20yo+ and you still virgin!, i see boys of your age outside with their girlfriends and friends, and what about you?, you stay all the day in house doing nothing!

what do you say?

i thought you were against premarital sex and the whole promiscuity culture and birth control for females ruin their brain

I will never be one of the normiefilth.

You will all pay for your crimes.

If you didn't like the direction I was taking you could have helped before the damage was done. Now shut the fuck up

>Hey son, where's your girlfriend? You know we still want to have grandchildren, right?
>tfw I don't even like girls

This is my life

Literally how? Netherlands has some of the hottest women in the planet.

When I was living away (college) I pretended I had a girlfriend.
It doesn't get more pathetic than that.

>son, you are 25 now, why dont you have kids yet? I want to be a grandma
mom i try so hard but i always get friendzoned

Because, the Netherlands has hotter guys.

Women are shit anyways desu.

I tell mum and dad straight up why I'm like this, they hate it but they stop bothering me

What do you say?

>sister has kids
>prevents her son from playing football and rugby
>never lets him go out
>prevented him from seeing his biological father for most of his life until he was about 12
>thinks he has all sorts of illnesses and ailments

"hurr i don't know why he's not like other boys his age i don't know what to do"

That I'm unattractive, too socially inept and too lazy to fix it

I told my mom about a month ago that I wanted kids but that I would "literally never get married" because it's a shitty deal.

She cried for like two hours because my parents are divorced and she thought it was her fault I had such a low view of marriage. She's not entirely wrong though.
I felt bad but figured it was best she knew that if she ever does get grandkids, they're going to be bastards.

Why the fuck aren't you helping the kid out? Throw your weight around, make your fucking sister enroll him in sports. Play the white man

>overbearing parents

fuck off whitey

Because I have my own children and I have no interest whatsoever in getting involved in her problems.

She's the sort of person that would ask you for help then blame the outcome on you regardless. He'll suffer for it but that's basically what happens when a rich woman attempts to raise a boy on her own.

my parents did the same,

i had frirens when i was 12-14 yo but my parents did not me go out with them, now they are normies with parties and girlfriends... im 18 yo kissless virgin and i know i will die a virgin because now i have social anxiety

All it takes is a 30 minutes phone call for fuck's sake. I've got my fair share of responsibilities on this end but still manage to help out the son of my autistic polish cousins. The fuckers weren't even going to let him play hockey before I involved myself in their business

my dad started asking me whether I wanted to have sex with girls or not at 14 lmaoing @ u

>mehmet do you want to sex girl
>yes father i do
>but you must sex me first
>but father you have of hairy
>mehmet it is every turkish boys duty to sex his father

it's a layered question nigel, your anglo mind cannot understand these kind of things..

First he subtly asked me if I was gay then asked why I wasn't doing anything to stop my NEETdom

>First he subtly asked me if I was gay

Try and explain it to my anglo mind.

>Because I have my own childre
GTFO you piece of fossil

>children*
REEEE

Why the fuck are my parents WHITE???!!!

>you are 20yo+

You don't know your own son's exact age? What kind of parents are you?

>"Mom, Dad, I already have 2D waifu who is far better than 3DPD. 3DPD should just die already"
>next day, they commit suicide

w-who are you a and what did you do to my parents?

Said no parents ever

>having sexual desires

Disgusting fucks.