What do you think when you see this flag?

what do you think when you see this flag?

meh

gw on the hebrew, ahmedinejad is indeed known as gshhkmngshtzhsh gumtzhshtz here

fuck off.

I feel with pride and joy, knowing that the G-d's chosen ones country is safe and strong.

Just above average in right chart.

luv u bby

>I'm the 9%

feels bad

unfair statistics, most israelis need at least 3 years of drug abuse to recover from military service

The flag of Zionists who occupied Palestine.

Beaming sun, parties, beaches, noise, soldiers walking around with guns, skyscrapers, asshole airport staff, hipster tourists

its fucking taking the breath away, feels like i was in a fight. but its hard to be a choosen one in sweden. people tend to be near you when its a fight but they stand away on a safe space. people in sweden love a jew but its really breattaking to be one. ask sahara hotnights.

whats the opinion round your's about Avigdor 'steal state cash and burn alliances to ash' Liberman's recent appointment to supreme warlord?

holy shit
dumb frogposter

as a NEET TÜRK I'm proud of this chart

I think about my citizenships. Japanese, Australian and Israeli

avaricious nose

i have a nose like jake gyllenhaal. Im damned to a life of popculture and posting as user on internet.

Dumb "Dumb frogposter"poster

Dumb "Dumb "Dumb frogposter""poster

OY VEY

death, communism, end of the world

i love you all, especially america and pud on fuckedcompany.com. nofx for life.

When I see it, I remember the holiday I had in Israel when I was 17. I also think of / עברית /

That the Arabs attempt at warfare is pathetic

> גוםצישצ גשיקןמןגשציש

america, I love you.

>flag
Abdil pls

vad menar du med abdil? är det ett vanligt muslimskt namn i norge eller?

Zionist

Dine nyere medsvensker er kjent for å hate joder

be well, rus language

a non country like ukraine

??

Is it time for another submarine?