2k17

>2k17
>tfw windows 10 is actually commercializing 3rd party software to us, software that the organization behind it could access my accounts and passwords
>tfw I should have just listened to Sup Forums..
>mfw I didn't..

What do I do now, Sup Forums?

you already know the answer

B-b-but I don't, user

>Get Help

Install...

Is this another "I'm too retarded to configure my OS" thread?

solus?

that one again, alas… Oh well, at least we’ll get to get some good laughs with retarded posts

Solaris

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER user

INSTALL GENTOO

>lol you are to retarded to change that registry setting/group policy, clearly you deserve to be spied on and ads

>Not just turning that shit off within the first 5 mins of using windows 10.

I've been using 10 since it was available and all I did was spend a little time to disable all the advertising shit and every thing else. I've not had a single advertisement or popup since.

Install Linux From Scratch!

i n s t a l l
. . .

Just install Ubuntu desu senpai

yep, it's funny since it takes less time and effort to setup a secure Win10 PC than it takes to properly setup a Linux PC.

>lol if u turn it off in the settings surely they won't spy on you anymore trust me t. nsa

Then the next update comes and change back all the settings to the defaults.

only major updates such as the anniversary edition modify the settings you've already changed, and if it does, you just change it back, which takes less than a minute.

>lol turning it off will only prevent them from giving you personalized ads. they will still spam you with ads anyways.

How can you trademark such a generic word as Keeper?

separate setting you're thinking of.

Install Gentoo
Install Gentoo
Install Gentoo
Install Gentoo

Save this image for the cringe threads, my friend.

I'll screencap this reply for the cringe threads, my friend

Won't stop it from being so ugly.

Hmm I disabled all of that shit and never had an issue

same

told ya