Paris is a shithole

If you don't believe me, watch this travel vlog from Russian guy (English subtitles).

youtube.com/watch?v=aNtHKA7y3IM

Never go to Paris unless you absolutely have to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn9-IPJsS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yknrg-63674
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought this was common knowledge

I spend a month in Paris last year and i really enjoyed it.

So please don't go to Paris.

>fisheye tramp
Just watch his first vid about new year in Moscow lol. Paris is not so bad after that.

>If you don't believe me

Some people don't believe this ?

too fucking longg

Must be an unusual feeling

I like paris

just because it's international doesn't mean it hides its malcontents well

>Paris is a shithole
What did you expect from an African city?

that's just awful

and I mean everything
paris, all the weird and shit people, even the video and the guy who made it

French are too arrogant to admit that their country has become a massive shithole and this is going to keep themselves from trying to improve it.

>Russian
>"My first time in Europe"

At least he got that part right

>their country

Nah that's going a bit far.
I don't really care about the multiculti thing, it can be fun, but islam may indeed become a problem down the line.

i like it tbf
cool dude

>"I'm sorry for Putin, hehe"

>but islam may indeed become a problem down the line
>may
>he's unironically implying that a 10% Muslim country doesn't already have massive problems

You're lost. You're going to be the second people to disappear from Europe after the Swedes.

Russian and Polish guys have a fetish for finding the worst parts of the countries they visit then making reports about how that country is shit and doomed like that Pole who went to the slums of India and that Russian who went to shithole parts of South Africa.

It's cherry picking of the highest order.

>going to the capital of a country is cherrypicking

Who cares, everybody that is living is going to disappear from life.

>Americans actually believe this
your country is 60% white even when we're being generous on the definition
France and Sweden will always be whiter than the US, it's ridiculous to think they're going to "disappear"
usually the capital city is the most multicultural one

Paris vs Moscow metro
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ

Cities in general. Who immigrates to farmland? There are no jobs there, and nobody you can find that speaks your native language to help you adapt.

they think they're "whiter" cos they have more population. as in 300+ million vs 10million

tbf most people live in cities here anyway
1/3 of the population lives in or near the capital city

Why do they stay Calais?
Do they want to go UK?

remove niggers

>immigrant-infested shitholes are shit
what else is new?

so he goes to paris with no money and sleep on the street? for how long?

>Sweden is shit

Thanks for admitting it at least.

It helps them feel better about their countries being shitholes wall to wall

He should do a vlog in any city outside moscow and see the results, paris will seem like heaven compared to russia

How would a vlog of Moscow compare to Paris?

He actually did.

>tfw listening to the video without subs and being able to understand the bulk of his ranting

Sup Forums feels

I love Paris btw

>shithole parts of south africa
so literally anywhere within the countries borders

>you need to cherry pick to show India is shit
are you knew to Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

looks like your german cities cuckboy
fils de pute

OP, you lack terribly of good faith.
Until the 6th minute, the guy is not in Paris, he says it multiple times. And starting from the 12th minute, the dude acknowledges the beauty of the city.

>cooking on galvanized steel

they are probably dead already

It looks fine

Crashed lorries everywhere.

>06:35 fucking hell

>Paris is a shithole
Well french posters have been telling you that for years but somehow people are still surprised. How fucking new are you ?

8:26 for the memes

>Russian guy

HAHA lmao the mexican grills at 46:00 being all happyy and getting assaulted by arabs

But sweden was actually not a shithole.
Until recently.

they can't swim

fuck he is brave

Chicago alone has 9 million people

i'm 7 minutes in, this guy must think russia is some paradise compared to western europe

If you actually watch the video, everyone is really nice to him. They give him food, alcohol and weed and a place to crash. Paris confirmed for bro tier.

Pyongyang has a nice clean metro too. Literally everyone would rather live in Paris though.

>They give him food, alcohol and weed and a place to crash.
he's confident af though

When i visited Moscow i was shocked how many muslims were there, it's like every tenth face i saw was non-slavic. Compared to my native town which has 100% Russian population, Moscow seemed to me an awful multikulti shithole full of brown sand- and mountainniggers.

and it's full of niggers

>Pyongyang has a nice clean metro too. Literally everyone would rather live in Paris though.
That's not entirely accurate. You're forgetting about "white flight." Nobody wants to live around blacks.

>every tenth face i saw was non-slavic.
I guess it sounds like a bad trend, but 90% of the population being native is unlikely in the west. London is less than 50% white british.

Chicongo*

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn9-IPJsS4

What's wrong with it?

This video makes it seem pretty decent.

why did i feel uncomfortable/shy when he asked people for things? what the fuck

Property values don't lie Maple-sapien. Lot's of people want to live in Paris.

kek

why does everything go right for this guy?

he sticks his nose into everything, I would've been beaten to death

>Paris
But not the neighbourhood around that metro station where the population is close to 100% black judging by that video.

he's open and open minded
that's litterally all there is to it (+ maybe sympathic face)
and also he isn't from here so he gets a bit more of a pass

what a stupid russian doing stupid things i bet hes a junky

I couldn't stop watching this video, but it's late and I will finish tomorrow

he is crazy doing that, but maybe belarusians are tough in the cold

i think its less awkward for non-english speakers tb.h, speaking slow with a shit accent really helps

Paris is literally the perfect city, city of romance and museums :)
you guys are just bitter virgins scared of some diversity

yea
it's easier for him to gain sympathy from french because he actually speak a worst english than most of them
goes to show a lot of communication is actually non-verbal
he was with those syrians like no biggie and they felt it

how does he get all of this free stuff?

France needs you Judge Frollo

Soon all of Europe will be full of niggers and dune coons

All according to our master plan

>implying MOCKBA is any better

It's clear he is a vagabond/bum and not a tourist from the way he acts
he's very expansive and extraverted and that's a common trait of people with little to lose
also i would argue that you can quickly build trust and some emotional connection with people with the right attitude (which is something natural, you have it or you don't) and for most people giving out a bit of food and water is no trouble, they would be more defiant if he asked for money

they're waiting for the french Khalifa to rise and open the channel to flood the uk with muslim invaders.

Insh'Allah, soon.

he looks like a very rich vagabond

meh, nowadays having a small camera or smartphone and a good coat isn't enough for people to think you have any money
a lot of syrian refugees are dressed relatively well because they weren't poor
there is a world between affording (or being given) clothes and actually being able to live under a roof

Even if he's just a traveler without a lot of money he makes accointances easily and can bring up food without being obnoxious about it
People mind giving out food and drink 100 times less than money because they recognize the need to eat and assuage thirst
most bums who ask for money proceed to buy cheap beers get wasted and piss everywhere

>“He is perhaps the one man in the world whom you might leave alone without a penny, in the center of an unknown town of a million inhabitants, and he would not come to harm, he would not die of cold and hunger, for he would be fed and sheltered at once; and if he were not, he would find a shelter for himself, and it would cost him no effort or humiliation. And to shelter him would be no burden, but, on the contrary, would probably be looked on as a pleasure.”
Just read this in Karamazov Brothers today, wew

This video is amazing, he is a tourist like no other

bataclan em

bataclan em all

I'm just glad he didn't end up murdering the cute couple who hosted him at their home.

People don't like getting cheated or feeling unsafe. That's why charities that want donations don't show groups, they show individuals in their ads. People are pretty generous to individuals they feel need help. It's one of civilization's better features.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yknrg-63674

No it's not. Not at least the city of Chicago.
The're almost completely in a containment zone no one else enters.

assblasted french strikes again, if you catch my drift

ITT the usual French traitors that go full:

>hurrr Paris is a shithole
>you Anglos are right when you say France is a shitty country
>Anglos have God-given opinions, they're really smart lol
>AHAHAHA PARISIANS = STINKY THIRD WORLD NIGGERS UGLY CITY NOT INTERESTING
>btw my irrelevant region is not like that at all
>pls visit my region, we're the real France and we will suck Anglo dick for €0 ($0)
>also we're not really French lol Brittany stronk / Elsass stonk / whatever

So they're both rednecks and traitors.

kek you really are mad, I've seen you post this before hahahaha

Yeah, it's my latest variation on the same theme.

In France we don't react against these rednecks because they're poor and toothless... so they try to get relevant by venting their butthurt against Paris in English.

all i see is him have a breddy gud time and meeting some nice, albeat drugged, people

don't worry Australians post the same sort of shit about Melbourne and Sydney all the time here

>russian
>goes to paris
>"this is my first time in Europe"
kek

he is like the average Sup Forums poster in a world of hurt hiding it with a smile.

the average Sup Forums user doesn't hide it with a smile though

>In France we don't react against these rednecks because they're poor and toothless...

No it's because your head is always up your own ass, loving the smell of your own farts, that you are unable to hear the opinion of those surrounding you.

>You're lost. You're going to be the second people to disappear from Europe after the Swedes.

Oh. Oh no dude. Sweden is nowhere near France tier.

Don't you need to prove you have enough money to live on once you arrive at the airport?
The guy probably had backup money

you don't need to prove it, they occasionally ask you and if you say yes they'll let you through (unless you look suspicious)

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

this