Anyone else find it strange how few people go on Sup Forums?

Anyone else find it strange how few people go on Sup Forums?

Probably less then 150 people come here, out of 7 billion humans on Earth.

Out of maybe 3 billion people that have access to the internet. 1 billion English speakers worldwide.

This doesn't make sense, because Sup Forums is a widely known website. Maybe as well known as Tumblr.

Why causes this? Why is the traffic to Sup Forums so low?

Are normies afraid to come here? They think we're all nazis or Sup Forumstards? Few people stay on this website long enough to explore more than one board? Give me your theories.

1 in every 46 million humans use Sup Forums

1 in every 20 million internet users use Sup Forums

1 in every 6.6 million English speakers use Sup Forums

but somehow Sup Forums as a whole is known by probably 1 in 10 english speakers that use the internet, and that's a low estimate desu.

pic unrelated

>one of the most high traffic boards on Sup Forums
>150 people

>150
way more than that
We get 50-60 per /brit/ thread

Every second Finn uses /int

Even if we had 1000 regular users, that's still a tiny number.

I think you're low-balling your estimate a bit.
I'd estimate there’s 250-1000 regulars. It is easy to "spot" familiar posters sometimes though, which would never happen on Sup Forums.

let's say there are 1000 regular Sup Forums users, and only about 2 thirds of English speakers have access to the internet, that is still 1 in every .66 million people using this board.

that's about 1 person out of a city the size of Sheffield.

That's 12 people out of all of london. (obviously the numbers may be disproportionate, there may be a lot more londoners

why are you so surprised?

there's like 1 billion websites on the internet, Sup Forums is just one of them, and Sup Forums is just one section of Sup Forums

That's a stupid thing to say. There might be millions or even billions of websites but the Internet traffic is concentrated to only a few of them.

Sup Forums is about 800 on the alexa ranking
not extremely popular

It's just interesting to think I live in a town of 75 thousand, and I am likely the only regular Sup Forums user here.

I don't think your number 150 is correct at all.

But to answer your question, I think many "normies" think Sup Forums is some kind of "hacker site", or a place for Sup Forums-tier content (probably both most of the times)

>Probably less then 150 people come here, out of 7 billion humans on Earth.

Well judging from the speed of this board alone I'd say its at least couple of thousands every day.

This board is unique because it's high traffic but it's still easy to tell who certain posters are
Sadly though I do not have an Sup Forums personality

uhhh....we need to calculate that
We have 7 billion humans on Earth but only 4 billion has access to internet many of which arre usedin social media

Sup Forums maybe a widely used website but our culture is incredibly xenophobic and looks down upon newfags who cannot into lurking.
Not to mention that every single poster here is starving for a person to trigger to the point of suicide.

Then we also come across the fact we have alot of boards here that are actually more interesting. Most especially when you are a thumbless user who can post without any care for retaliation

I mean, if you think about it, Sup Forums is basically just a sfw Sup Forums with flags. Who would wan't to go here when there's already Sup Forums and Sup Forums to shitpost on?
That's like making a person eat muffins when he can have cake instead.

There's probably over 10000 weekly Sup Forums regulars.
Like that one white guy from Kenya who never posts except that one time when he told cool stories.

I feel like i am the only one from Costa Rica

t. Thailand

T. Mongol

8chqn, which is a small chan gets like 2000 posters on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

You are underestimating how many people browse Sup Forums. This ain't 2005 anymore. Even moot said this place gets millions of traffic.

Byt this place I mean Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums can easily get several decathousands.

It sometimes feels like the same small group of people post in /brit/ every day because they post about the same stuff all of the time. I'd say that it has around 50-80 IPs per thread, depending on the day and what time it is. It's the same outside generals, as some of the same bait threads get posted regularly.

General threads make up at least of quarter of the content on Sup Forums, so it's easy for me to see how much more than 150 people regularly post on this board, considering how active many threads are.

You also have to consider the strong lurker presence on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is very high in traffic.

If Sup Forums was a country:

>60% unemployment rate(NEET)
>90% virgins
>70% poor
>99% racist
>40% gay
>70% mentally retarded

Prove me wrong

I'm literally all of that, not even kidding.

I'm sorry

You won't be getting your Canada visa anytime soon then.

>tfw poor retarded Virgin NEET

I-it gets better right

why not?