Daily reminder that if you're American and have ancestry from this shithole island you're not white...

Daily reminder that if you're American and have ancestry from this shithole island you're not white. Shitcilians literally look like a mix of North Africans and Jews. Other southerners also have dark phenotypes but they have European facial structure overall unlike them.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10447726
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tony Soprano descended from Sicilians and was white. Trying to hide the fact that all Italians look alike, Mauro?

But girls from there are qts tbqh

everyone , if you don't know how to sage, just write in the option field "sage"

optional: write "saged" in the name field to remind OP that he's a faggot

Shitcilians cluster with Jews genetically. Look it up.

>È polentone
>È furente
Sasà si scopa la tipa che ti ha friendzonato scommetto

He's extremely butthurt because of some half German half Sicilian American who told him he's not white yesterday

let's make it democratic

strawpoll.me/10447726
strawpoll.me/10447726

Remember foreigners, terroni invented pizza, polentoni invented butthurt

Italians aren't white to begin with lol

Italians aren't white and that's nothing wrong with that.
Mediterranean race is master race

Shitcilians aren't Italian. They're North African Kikes.

>Italians aren't white
So, we are not white too?
We are basically the same

I am greek, fuck you polentashit nigger

minghia :DDDD

Greeks don't look like Jews.

no, you're white except maybe andalusia

we italians have the highest amount of middle eastern and semitic dna in all europe, we're not filthy pigskins rolling in the mud like you

Roberto bolle is fucking perfection. Would suck his dick, no homo

That man is just very tanned, and it's cherry picking anyway.

My granparents are from ferrara,Am I white?

no bananas here, no bananas

tony's ancestors were from Avellino, in Campania (the region of Naples)

Tell me this doesn't look exactly like a dark Kike, I dare you. No other people in Italy have these type of features appearing as commonly as it does on them.

People from there have big noses

Yes, and they're Jew noses, not the typical Italian nose which came from the Romans.

The family of my grandmother came from Florence. Am I white? (I have blond hair and green eyes btw.)

problably southern italy were too corrupt thats the reason that they come here to americas

no you iz proud etruscan

Northern Italians went to Southern America

I've seen Northern Italian girls who look like her

Because actually italians more or less look the same, despite mad ambrogini think it's not true.

b-but I am hungry : (
It is okay though, I can eat other fruits.
Heard you are taking refugess and have a lot of spare room to offer, might legally migrate and add some more "diversity" to your country in the near future.

Italians chill out. You're white. This non-white meme has gotten too you guys and it was just a joke.

>n-no we aren't the only ones that look like niggers
Lmao

>b-but we lombardic aryans are germanic rapebabbies so we're white

kek, ambrogini literally proud some random pole raped that skank of their great great grandmothers passing by to pillage some cities

Shitcilian monkeys, go hang yourselves. Not even other southerners look like that. Pic related.

That phenotype is very common there because Shitcilians are literally indistinguishable from Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews genetically.

weak cunt, bant us, don't pity us, cuckold faggot

It's not true, look at this picture, the North Italians look like white aryans while Sicilians don't even look European!!! 111

>Ming in charge of deciding who's white

More Kike looking Shitcilians.

Northern Italy is celtic not germanic... well except Alto Adige

in that pic you can clearly see that us, proud lombards descendants of the whitest vikangz, are not shitskin moors like terroni

Remember you weren't considered white once too Sheamus . Here's a hint. It's because you and the Wops are both Catholics. Every Irish person I've met literally burned within 10 minutes under anything other than artificial light.

just look in awe at our lombardic whiteness

>WE WUZ ROMANS
>SICILIAN MASTER RACE
>P-PROUD ARYAN N-NORTHEN RIGHT GUYS?
if you need to claim muh heritage to feel better about tour small dick you are a sad person

You look like a buncha Croats. Or is it the other way around?

kek at least south italians can boast about being ancient greeks and shiet. Central italians about being ancient romans and shiet.

and northcucks? about being rapebabbies? being weak celtcucks? lol pathetic

sicilians are ok in my book

their american offsprings are slightly lighter niggers, tho

I'm glad were not white who wants to be a literal cuck

>celtcucks
hey :-(

You've been posting your fake composites for years already yet reality doesn't support any of them. Shitcilians don't look European. Compare these Jew shitskins here to people from Campania:

Topkek, I never posted that, while you often post composites from the same source in other threads, you're easily recognizable

Lol in that times you did the cucking f.a.m.

Most Italian Americans are mixed though

don't bother he is delusional

purple dress is cute though

Why are you so butthurt? Looks like some guy from sicily cucked you or something

So essentially:
Southern Italians = Wallonians (Probably worse than the walloons desu)
Brussels and Flanders = Rome and North Italy?
What am I missing?

Seems a nice and well adjusted girl. Would fugg gently

See here

Cringe thread as always,Italian posters are fucking shit

Trips of Truth

It's too close to Italy.

kek literally triggered by an amerimongrel

wew, why are polentoni such weak cunts

I don't know enough about your country to understand the comparison

Being white is the only thing these nobodies have.. Just let em have it.

it's simple

wallonians = educated and have an actual culture, speak a beautiful language

flanders=butthurt ugly rednecks speaking a disgusting language

That was me. Great timing on the pic. :)

Actually, it was in relation to the Mandela Effect. I'm more Scot/Welsh. Yep, mongrel there too.

>Wallonians
>More cultural than Flanders
>Scegli solo uno por favor

well, they invented french fries to begin with

Sicilian criminal who has been thought to have been the inspiration for the Joker. I've never seen anyone with a completely curved enormous nose like this where I live. That's a fucking Jew convert.

Wow, I can't even tell if that is Cuxhaben-am-See or Lombardy.

what's wrong with being a jew btw? are you an antisemitic racist?

don't worry we all love Europe's cutest bottom boy, the Celts

I can't believe he's so autistic that he spends his time searching for those pictures to prove that some of his countrymen are Jews in a Chinese forum, so he probably takes them from stormfront or some other nazi shit like that

Smooth like fuck
10/10 would rob with

Hating sicilians is like hating fine culture.

>hating Shitcilians is like hating an alien people and culture which don't belong in Europe

Fix'd.

I don't have a problem with other southerners. They may be dark but they're still European. Kike noses, nappy Kike hair and other non-European features are a rarity on them unlike in Shitcilians.

>North African Jews

I thought they wuz black?

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Memes aside, Moors were North African Caucasians. That scene is just propaganda for niggers to feel better about themselves.

TO MUCH BULLY TO SICILIANS

Loving this meme fake studies with no sources that are just made up pictures

people are so obsessed with sicilia that they've forgot that ancient italian(etrurian/latin) where brown because they emigrated from turkey(j2 haplogroup).I'm from tuscany and i've not single drop of southern/arab blood(got a dna test, i have even some german blood lol), yet i look a bit dark with dark hair and dark brown hair.

enjoy your cultural irrelevancy

We also have Jews pretending to be European in Spain. They're called Catalans. They will try to deny this and say they're whiter than the rest of the country but they have noticeable Jewish features as well. The only real white people in Spain are the Asturians who successfully repelled the shitskin moors early on.

The Etruscans didn 't immigrate from Turkey, they had been in Europe for thousands of years, all Southern Europeans though descend mostly from neolithic farmers from modern day turkey who migrated to Europe around 7000-8000 years ago

Sicilians are whiter than Calabrese and other south Italian groups on the mainland

how do you determine who's whiter from that pic

K

>m-muh heritage
you padani are not germanic, you are just a bunch of delusional clowns who eat shit food

It's fairly self explanatory tony, the farther up you go the more white and similar to other european groups

>Lasagne alla bolognese and tortellini are shit food

Kys.

Romagnoli are generally better than average, too bad they are mostly filthy commies

>that shit sample size

Try again.

Just look at these two pictures. Shitcilians look pretty different compared to other southerners even:

stop with meme graphs please

that's what i said

I dated a Sicilian descendant and he always got mad when I told him he wasn't white.

He wasn't white.

Mad poolentone.