When's the last time you vacuumed your computer and changed the syrup?

When's the last time you vacuumed your computer and changed the syrup?

Other urls found in this thread:

lenntech.com/applications/ultra-pure-water.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laptop master race here, so yeah, no.

no idea

I really don't understand how water cooling works so much better than air cooling if the liquid itself isn't actively cooled.

clean ur shit famalam

It has the capacity to absorb more heat, and keep everything at a constant temperature.

It is actively cooled, it runs through a radiator and fans blow the heat away. Then it pumps back into the CPU. It doesn't create the temperature gradient that a compressor refrigeration system would but it's still significant.

>syrup

>all the harddrivelets in this thread

I'm thinking to run antifreeze in mine and put the radiators in the deep freezer now..

air cooling cuck reporting

No you fucking idiot. Use distilled water. This isn't your car radiator.

>clean out computer
>boot it back up
>suddenly have ~30 more gigs of free space on hard drive

not that user but I did run a rather diluted mixture of ethenol Glycol in my loop when I was still liquid cooling. 2 ounces per gallon of water and my loop was just around 1.5 gallons of distilled water. So yes, you can treat your PC sort of like a car.

Pure anti-freeze is a no no of course.

>he fell for the watercooling meme

Fucking lol

You'll need drip trays and/or waterproofing for anything colder than ambient. Condensation was a serious problem back when we used peltier/thermoelectric coolers on our Athlon XPs without any thermal balancing smarts.

Man that's a nice case with that custom plumbing. Hate to see how much.

you blew the dust off some of those 0's on your disk drive ;^)

Is it that light green nvidia meme case ?
Really ugly .

I wanted a vapochill but stayed away from peltiers for that reason. Needing to heat under the chip for condensation and Athlons had that wee thermistor issue too.

Now I want my computers to have power tool team colors.

it's not even similar

Mine in 2008, with strategically placed packing peanuts to take stress off solder joints. Why was the motherboard slightly curles? That heatsink was the only clear space on my desk. I usually don't drink juice anymore. It's better to have the rest of the orange with it.

i really should dust down my pc. its basically changed color to being grey from dust. can it be done without compressed air?

lenntech.com/applications/ultra-pure-water.htm
Alphacool sells this form of water and it should cool slightly better than distilled due to less impurities.