JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM
allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/student-graduates-top-of-class-but-look-why-people-are-outraged
statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUILD

>mexico will always be a shit place due to braindrain
kek
Trump would help mexico by building that wall..

Friendships :)

>mfw i read the news article that explains that only like 22% of the school is literate and only 11% of the school knows basic math

She went to a literal retard school for subhuman Mexican retards. She's not smart at all. And that's why she's going to get sent back!

OUT no exception

>4.5
People don't actually think their weighted GPA means anything, do they?

>I'm entitled to disregard the rules because I have legs

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

>only like 22% of the school is literate and only 11% of the school knows basic math
American """education"""

She has to go back

>GPA meaning anything after you get your degree

ahh yes

>America
>First World

how can she do all this as an illegal?
is nobody checking up on stuff like this

America is third world you fucking baboon, get it right Rãfael

I have a place for her in my basement.

Couldn't the INS just round up all the dumbshits who self-identify on social media as undocumented and put them on the bus?

are you serious? how are you permitted entrance to a university if you can't read?

youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

Just wait lads he is coming

It was a HS, not college

You don't have to be legal to go to public school in most places in the US. Also, in most cities it is almost impossible to get deported unless you commit a major major crime.
For example if I'm in any major American city, walk into the police station say "I am in this country illegally" the cops will probably arrest you, but will be told by their superiors to release you because of local laws interfering with federal immigration policy.

IIRC she went to some shitty school where 20% went on to college. Or something like that

Somehow I'm way more annoyed for you writing rÂfael than calling me a baboon

It's impossible to educated Mexicans. Too subhuman.

Check admittance standards by race. If you're white or asian, you have to be smart. If you brown or black, you just have to know how to control the drool coming out of your mouth.

People don't realize how bad education truly is outside of white communities.

so i can take a vacay and never leave unless i kill someone?
how can i find work as an illegal

What would happen if someone overstayed his visa and lived there for a few years afterwards? Would he find employment etc or would the authorities find out first

Hang around the parking lot of Home Depot. When somebody pulls up in a pickup truck, climb in the back.
You'll want to bring your own work gloves and probably some steel-toed boots.

>so i can take a vacay and never leave unless i kill someone

Technically yes, you can.
It may not be easy though, you would need to get a fake SSN or find a place that doesn't give a fuck about immigration status (usually manual labor places).

>undocumented

Why do leftists always say this in stead of illegal?

Feelings

cos no human is illegal ;)

Someone should make a citizens arrest. It's obvious law enforcement failed to do their job. She has to go back.

>thinking that reality show nigger would actually do shit if gets elected
Kek

UT Austin is actually one of the best schools in the country. Those statistics aren't true btw.

Looks more Thai than Mexican.

Her high school, dumbass. She's GOING to UT, she just graduated high school.

Donald Trump is going to deport the illegals. No post you can make will change this.

yea, i'm retarded
wish I read the article before commenting

UT is Austin is a good school but hardly one of the best in the country.

would you fuck this 75IQ mestiza slamhog?

We would have brought her and her family over legally and given her citizenship.

Post legs

Not even a footfag but those are absolutely disgusting... What's with her left big toe? Looks like a pig in a blanket.

... Where does she hide the nice legs?

White bois are so mad right now lel

Everyone is just saying if she admits to being illegal, why don't they just arrest her?

Many many illegals live in places where it is neigh on impossible to get deported.

He is just saying that shit to get votes if he ever reaches the big chair he is not gonna do all the shit he says i guarantee it. No post you can make will change this.

Yes.

her boyfriend is white though lmao

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES WE AR AWHITE NATION

>hispanic "whites"
>they're literally the color of taco meat
ayy

Cool, she's probably better off here than some Mexican shithole where she'll be raped by drug lords day and night. Hopefully she'll land a decent job, preferably in STEM but whatever, it's the land of the free.

That's my unpopular opinion anyway.

He just wants to line his pockets with taxpayer shekels.

allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/student-graduates-top-of-class-but-look-why-people-are-outraged

>To give you context for what she was up against for the top academic honors, at her high school, Crockett High School, only 32% of the students are proficient in English and 11% proficient in math.

So she's the smartest retard at a school for Mexicans.

She could still be very smart and or motivated though. Just because the competition wasn't very good doesn't necessarily mean she's dumb. You'd have to rank her against similar valedictorians in a randomized sample of school districts to really get some feel for her intelligence. Even if she's not genius level, which she probably is not she is likely a hard worker and likely of average or slightly above average intelligence which is more than enough to do basically any job. I mean, I'm white, have an IQ of 111, a shit GPA and I'm about to complete a degree in engineering so if I can do it she can too.

Also I just want to point out that she is a far cry from the rapist or murderer that Donald seems to think all Mexicans are.

>Goes to a school for retards and thinks she's smart
>Thinks she's attractive instead of woefully average at best
>Mexican flag emoji
>UT for free

She has to go back.

it has a bandaid on it. she probably cut her toe while she was crossing the border.

>really get some feel for her intelligence
How about the part where she bragged about defrauding taxpayers for college tuition and being illegal in the same tweet?

>mestiza slamhog

Raucous laughter

kek

Sounds like you're exaggerating. Post tweet.

I think OP has that covered.

Read the OP you dense cunt

'nice legs'
What did she mean by this ??

statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/

>"Also, a lot of people think that because I used a Mexican flag emoji, I’m not grateful for the opportunities this country has given me,” she said. “I’m extremely grateful. The only reason I used that emoji was to show that I’m proud of my heritage, and to show that we can do great things. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this country and the doors it’s opened up for me.”

>“I didn’t want all this to happen,” Lara told the American-Statesman Wednesday. “My tweet wasn’t made to mock anyone. I just wanted to show that no matter what barriers you have in front of you, you can still succeed.”

she sounds like a top qt 2bh. if only she didn't have so much nasty amerindian genetics in her.

She's a good swimmer, which is how she got here in the first place.

My bad. Anyway she doesn't seem to be bragging about "defrauding the taxpayers" so much as being proud of her achievements and overcoming some of the hurdles associated with being an undocumented immigrant.

Look, I'm not here to defend illegal aliens en masse or to say we should open our borders, we shouldn't. And of course some crime does come in through Mexico but to generalize that Mexicans are all criminals and are taking all of our jobs away is ridiculous. We need to redirect the anger away from the immigrants and at the business that encourage illegal immigration in the first place.

Wait, she's there on an athletic scholarship?

Let me expound on that a little. If ICE raids your business and it's found that you hired illegal labor massive fines are in order up to at least 50% of the net worth of the company. This has to hurt. If we just gave a company a few million dollar fine it's just a slap on the wrist, unless the company is very small. Following that anyone complicit in the hiring of undocumented immigrants shall be arrested and charged with felony trafficking. This should go all the way up the ladder to the CEO if it can be proven they were knowledgeable of the activities.

>but this will make companies leave the US, it's not friendly to business
Who the fuck cares? They were already hiring illegal immigrants and not contributing to our economy. Fuck them they deserve what they got. If you can follow the law then you have nothing to worry about.

we don't call them wetbacks for nothin

Maybe this is a stupid question but how is it possible to have a 4.5 GPA

it doesn't matter, she's one out of a million messicans so that means they're all worth staying :)

if she's so smart, why doesn't she use that knowledge to help "great" mexico?

Weighted from taking honors and AP classes presumably.

AP classes. AP classes out as 1.2-1.5 times the amount of credits as a normal course, so it affects the GPA.

I didn't go to a mexican school for retards though, so my school was too responsible to allow GPAs over 4.0. I took a bunch of AP classes and technically my GPA would have been a 4.3, but my school capped all GPAs at 4.0 because we're not Mexican grade inflators.

I think the "school for retards" argument doesn't hold up because she took 17 AP classes or something thereabouts.

The AP standard is the same across the United States. Students take the same test in the spring regardless of whether you went to a great school or a shit school. She isn't given advantage with that. If she passed most of her AP exams with 4s or 5s (the highest scores available for the uninitiated) then what difference does it make that she went to a "school for retards."

>people living illegally going to school
fucking how, here in Poland to send your child to school (even elementary) you're obliged to have a birth certificate and a document with child's "national identification number" and the ID of one of at least a single parent/legal guardian

Too short.

you don't have to pass the AP exam, or even take the AP exam, in order to get the GPA boost from it

Tbh it's ridiculous that you don't have standardized high school final exams across the state in general.

>78% of a school being illiterate
>78% of a HIGH school being illiterate

kek

America truly is the land of miracles

True, you only have to take the class and pass with a good grade. To really have a good measure of her ability we'd have to know how she did on her exams.

There are many things wrong with our educational system in general. Standardized final exams are merely a drop in the bucket of problems.

Because fuck borders and laws and shit

You can't fix Mexicans. If we sent a million Mexicans to Ireland for you to try to civilize, you wouldn't be able to do it.

If only Spain slaughtered the natives like a civilised country, central America would be a wonderful place.

The Irish have been next door to the English for centuries and they still haven't been civilized yet.

It's a morbid though but it's the truth. The Spaniard's fetish for ugly brown aztec women ruined Latin America.

>best in country

Me on the left

Because fuck logic n shiet wey

because of the "no person is illegal" meme

she's documented now, look, there's documentation that she's an illegal alien residing inside the country in violation of federal law and therefore a criminal fugitive

How is it possible to be an illegal immigrant and still get into school?

>america will let illegal spics in for free but european whites have to literally sell their soul to live in america

except when they're salvadoreans in mexico, that's illegal as fuck and mexifags will treat them as such

BUILD THAT FUCKIG WALL ALREADY

white people baaaaaaaaad

brown people gooooooood