Which country is least capable of handling the bantz?

which country is least capable of handling the bantz?

my vote goes for canada

Poland

"bantz" are not a thing in nordic countries, as such I don't think we handle it very well.

sweden

yeah haha we cannot handle bantz haha

this desu, coming from a swede currently living in the UK.

UK is "good" at handling the bantz because it's a thing here.

Honestly the Nordic countries are really stiff overall, it's true. I come to Sweden and people get genuinly surprised I apologize for bumping into them.

What makes it funnier is that I remember Finland as being even MORE autistic. I can't even imagine how bad Finns are, jesus. Maybe that's why Sup Forums's favorite country is Finland. Makes sense.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID WE CANNOT HANDLE BANTZ!!!!!!

There, there. You're just upset because Gordie Howe died. Shh. It'll be okay.

I honestly think it's us.
>foreigner makes a sarcastic joke about America
>Assblasted American gets actually offended amd responds angrily because he can't take a joke and/or identify bait
Makes us all look bad t b h

US
They don't get the concept of bantz

Canada.

>I come to Sweden and people get genuinly surprised I apologize for bumping into them.
My sister visited a friend in the UK and she couldn't believe how everywhere she went she heard "sorry, sorry, you alright m8? sorry, sooory, sorry..." It's hilarious how much you guys apologize.

I think a lot of us do, it's just that being on a popular American website brings in more idiots and Sup Forumstards. I'm not like other boys user I sware.

this

they get all serious and calling others subhumans and start posting statistics and shit

it's really a hit-and-miss with americans on this board

either it'll roll right off them or they'll get asspissed beyond belief

Germany
They take jokes to heart

I cringe whenever some dumbass gets so butthurt, he starts posting charts and graphs and shit.

Ireland can get pretty triggered.

>it's a let's pretend canada is worse than it is thread

enough of this shit tier autistralian meme please, canadians are good posters

Lock them up with an "Irish" American and you get comedy gold.

Shut the fuck up third world subhuman there are graphs showing we're the best at taking bants get fucking nuked faggot

even though they are pretty rare, definetly armenians

Poland.

Probably Canada. Sup Forums has actually made me realize how thinned skinned I and my countrymen can be. It's not a bad thing by default, but it definitely makes a lot more susceptible to being butthurt as fuck.

>first prince now howe

Poles can handle my poo but can't handle my bants

Your banter is shit so I'm surprised t.b.h

armenians and greeks are really weak on it
balkanites can handle it fine though unfortunately

Argentina.

we have some of those too, each time uk talk about militaey shit someone will go "muh nukes" and sperg out for hours

>Canada

Why? Anyone would go mad after having to deal with Australian """"""banter"""""", which is just repeating the same shit over and over again until they get a reaction.

It's like a little kid tugging on their parent's pant leg non-stop until the parent finally snaps, and then the child smugly laughs and runs away thinking they accomplished something. That's Australian banter. Literally 5 year old tier

ameriturds are up there,, but thats because theyre shitty people. thye throw a children fit and reply with accordingly insults, then pretend it was all part of the banter and they didnt get mad.

but the top is definitely, without a doubt, mexico. its an innate butthurt, they get pised with any insult, cry, take it personal, make a fuss. theyre known for butthurts of international scale. its horrible

>says the subhuman

I love you Panamad, please never stop posting

USA for sure