What countries do you think won't exist in thirty years?

What countries do you think won't exist in thirty years?

Us.

Hopefully this one

"United" Kingdom

This

fpbp

because it's true

lol

UK

Wait did you mean Us as in Russia or Burger-land?

USA weaklings

All bluff no true strength

Soon conquered by great canadian weedlmao empire

The US - United States of America.
Us - we.

Any EU country

China
Russia
Turkey(If second Ataturk doesn't show up)

Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Japan

probably it'd be a part of China.

Saudi Arabia. They're running out of oil and Iran is itching to go to war with them.

Germany. Because krauts are incapable of not destroying Europe at least once every 70 or so years and then reorganizing themselves to do it again. And by extension

well according to your picture Libya doesn't exist

Oddly enough, I can't see anything too major like WW3 happening on the world stage anymore. We could probably see the elimination of the Middle East as terrorism and religious extremism continues to be a thorn in the side for western nations and corporations. Nations like Venezuela, Middle Eastern countries, and various African countries could see total collapse as basing your entire economy on a single export isn't a good strategy for the long run.

As humans continue to move forward in technology and new ideas we could see some countries get left behind and collapse under the pressure of refusing to sway and move with the greater world around them.

But that's just my guess. And that's assuming we don't nuke ourselves when we hit the peak of our ensuing resource crisis.

>basing your entire economy on a single export isn't a good strategy for the long run

Are you gonna present a counter argument or just green text and post Putin reactions pics? Cause I would like to know if I'm wrong and why exporting a only single resource is good for the economy, 50 maybe 100 years down the road

am not smart enough too understand politics and economics so I just greentext everything and then wait for a reaction

I love Russian posters.

Who will take your clay? The Central american federation?

Canada

>Greece
kek

Israhell.

Most of Europe.

CIGIT countries must plant the seed for a new Greek world.

Whatever you do, keep us out of it.

North Korea

Russia, Ukraine, Baltics and Poland. They all get annexed by Belarus.

Poland
And someday it appears again

It's the never-ending cycle.

We need something new, a more extraordinary, unexpected plot. In year 2027 a superior AI will be made in Thailand (just because) soon this AI will remove himself from existance for nearly 5 years, updating and migrating like virus on even soma small nets and finally in 2031 winter it will strike with an unseen power and ignite a world wide conflict.
How about this?

EU countries,we will become one single European nation

the world

Come home, colombian man

Make me. You had the chance to get a canal and you wasted it.

O-Ok, you win this time.
But next time you see me this continent will be eating from the palm of my hands.

m-me too...

America

Quickly die.

>Panamanians bragging about their canal
>didn't even own it until 1999

The Maldives

it will be yehudistan soon insha-hashem

At what point did I brag about it? You offered Colombia to build a canal in the Panamanian Department and they refused.

que haces

Comiendome una paleta pues

I think you mean greater yehudastan achi.

Korea

A good part of Africa is probably going to be wiped out by climate change, and there will likely be a migrant crisis that makes the current one look insignificant, so who knows how Europe will handle it.