Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxJ3GSqOCv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move, it's the only way

Whites in America abandoned the cities long ago

You had it coming cumskin

alhamdulilah our plan is working

americans will read this and actually believe it happened

the 93 is pretty ghetto fabulous. could believe it 2bh. France has done a horrible job integrating it's minorities.

slapped by "coworker bilel"? OP could have made it at least somewhat believable if he had left that line out lol

>Get slapped

How about beating the shit out of anyone who is taking your right to do what you want within the laws of your own fucking country?

I would have challenged that mother fuckers and beat the shit out of anyone holding me captive when I don't have to be there if I don't want.

Man up. Most people will just leave you alone if you assert yourself. Always keep a knife with you just in case.

I go to work in Pomona in california, my workplace and the city is overrun with gangsters and fucking disgusting spics. I always carry a big knife with me when I'm working and I don't let anyone force me to do anything or keep me from going somewhere.

>americans in charge of understanding jokes

that's libya's flag? Wasnt it full green?

>americans cannot into jokes

Currently watching France vs Romania.

Fuck you pussy I bet parts of your country can't say "merry Christmas" without fearing a Muslim person would get offended

i don't live in england you dumb cunt
muslims are a vast, vast minority where i live.
also sort out your own nigger problem before throwing stones

He's just flirting desu you nonce. He wants you to take his boipussy next time he's bent over on his prayer rug.

>what americans actually believe

your more likely to offend a jewish american with that than a british muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=bxJ3GSqOCv0

Have you been living under a rock the past couple of years?

Remember the civil war?

Look at how many shits I give about offending jews though.

> I would have challenged that mother fuckers and beat the shit out of anyone holding me captive when I don't have to be there if I don't want.

sure you would, ╒am