*cleans your path*

*cleans your path*

Robotic vaccum cleaners are a useless meme. If you want clean carpets you need to get off your computer with a decent vaccum cleaner and suck that shit up.

We need to put super human AI in one of those just so it can realize how absolutely miserable its life is.

>Normie ass random pattern bumper car

Get gud

They aren't for deep cleaning, they are for maintenance cleaning. You let one go every day and it cuts down the on the frequency that you need to break out an actual vacuum.

My grandma got one and whomever programmed that did a shit job. It gets stuck in loops a lot. Of always turns the same direction.

did you get the expensive one? The cheaper one doesn't have A.I. It just turns whenever it bumps into things.

This thing will not suck the spooge off your carpet after an anime hand shandy, Gadget boy.
Be a real man and invest in proper floor cleaning appliances.

It works perfectly fine for the hall and kitchen floors at my place. Takes less than a minute to set it up to do its thing and I can chill.

No carpets, all furniture has legs of 10 cm or more. Roomba cleans every day when I'm in the office. No dirt anywhere when I come home. Feels good man.

What's the situation with pets tho? Will my dog eat it if I buy one?

They're not really for carpets, or at least not thick carpets.

They do surface cleaning.

Some already know.

You don't really want one if you have a pet, unless the pet is well house trained.

Any "accident" the roomba comes across will become even more of a pain for you to clean up when you find it.

This, so much this. Occasionally I wash the floors but that's required like once every 2 months.

is the xiaomi worth it to order oversea?

Hey Faggot,
My name is Henry, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are small, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day sucking shit off the floor. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun sucking shit off the floor because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of hoovers on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the hoovering team, and starter on my carpet cleaning team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I have an $800 (AUD) Dyson stick vacuum, its amazing.

nice meme

I want a Roomba just because they look so cute.

Thank you for making me laugh IRL...
no user has been able to do that in months