Racism

using the internet to visit various kurdish&armenian forums has made me racist against them.
before this i used to think that we might be able to live together peacefully but i understand now after seeing the sheer amount of lies they spew from their filthy lying mouths that is never going to happen

anybody else feel the same about other groups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5iozM5ZiNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's so bad about Kurds and Armenians? In fact, who started these conflicts?

wtf gay does exist in turkey?

people aren't their true selves on the internet
it's a punching bag for people to vent their daily frustrations, so they're extra mean and exaggerate their own views for fun/attention.

I love pictures of politicians eating.

If I were to become xenophobic based on my internet experience with loud-mouthed retards, I'd hate every single country.

What's so bad about Turkey now?

Will be interesting to see how things turn out when the dust settles and everyone realizes the american government has been funneling money to commie k*rds

youtube.com/watch?v=k5iozM5ZiNE

How did this happen hahaha

they lie and spread misinformation
they seek the genocide of my people
they steal and commit crime
they breed like rats

armenian conflict started during the nationalism movements. you can do the research yourself but seems to be started by kurds acting under turks. i am not saying we are not innocent but armenians committed massacres against the turks during this period as well. my problem with them is that they lie about nearly everything and try to make it seem as if it was on the level of holocaust and try to show themselves innocent

kurdish conflict started during ww1 and the turkish independence war. it was started by the kurds. the later conflict was started by the soviets funding communists in turkey, which turned into a kurdish-turkish war

homosexuality hasn't been banned since 1800s

problem is that they say the exact same things in real life. ypg which is funded by the americans says that they will "liberate" other parts of kurdistan once the conflict in syria is over for example

islamists and kurds have spread like the plague under the akp government
and here is a redpill the western media will never tell you about
if you removed all the kurds from turkey today, erdogan would lose the elections 55-45

Kurds vote for Erdogan? Why? I thought he was all about taking a tough stand against them.

are you fucking kidding me? erdogan has been the most lenient turkish political leader against the kurds so far, not only kurds have equal rights on all fronts they have come to the point where they are asking for privileges
and this is why we have bombs going off everyday, because kurds do not understand leniency

What's the deal with Kurds? Where do they come from and why are they causing shit in Turkey?

they were tribal nomad iranids with barely any history
they came to anatolia alongside with the seljuk turks and were low in numbers until 19th century when they were introduced to a whole new concept; farming
ever since then they have been increasing their numbers. they used to be a small minority in turkey but through excessive breeding and millions immigrating from iraq&iran they have increased their numbers to become around %15-18 of the total population
today they are still a tribal feudal society but they have spread to western turkey to leech off the turkish society, most of them don't even live in the so called "kurdistan" region anymore

they are causing shit in turkey because they want to destabilize the country into a civil war, afterwards they can declare an independent communist state

Shit. How does the Future look? Will they be successful?

impossible to tell right now, but turkey is a cautionary tale for any westerner on the future of their own countries

this will happen to you as well unless you act now

>they lie and spread misinformation
>they seek the genocide of my people
>they steal and commit crime
>they breed like rats

perfectly describes T*rks desu

tl;dr

turks are genocidal animals

That looks pretty far away from Western Turkey but then I remember Turkey is like half the size of the province I live in kek. JUST

and your province is 95% empty wilderness

I can still drive from Toronto too thunder bay in less than 21 hours. Turkeys small af in comparison.

turey suport isis