Why, America?

Why, America?

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2016/3/21/11218834/dorilocos-doritos-gummy-bears-tostilocos-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because America is America

That's American soul food.

I honestly have no idea what I just watched. Here I thought it was bad when people cut open the side of a frito's bag and poured chili into it.

I felt being thrown into infinite loop watching this webm.

>okay surely she will be done after this one
>nope, guess not

repeat 10x

Probably Mexican.

basically this

I literally don't even know what's happening here.

Funny how they could come up with that shit but not poutine.

I´m at 0:52 and I´m already sorry.

I feel like she makes this shit up on the go.

It was nothing more than a trashy, and probably edible piece of food, but then they started dumping all those fucking condiments on it.
GJ you can now drink the doritos.

That's mexican food you narrow minded twat.

eater.com/2016/3/21/11218834/dorilocos-doritos-gummy-bears-tostilocos-mexico

You see this OP?

>implying american cuisine is any better

>American """""""""""""Mexican"""""""""""""" food

jesus christ just STOP

> amerigross

lol diont listen to ameriturds, that is as american as it gets,they call it tex mex or some bs

Literally what?

and where is the maruchan soup on that?, the fucking korn juice or what ever the fuck?

your link is just an average "botana" peanuts/chips/nachos + lemon juice/sauce

while op's webm is totally different

my sister wanted to start a business like this. she was a alcoholic dating a drunk/opiod addict. They would get smashed and cook like this (combining sugary breakfast cereal with canned soup, smashing up candy bars and baking them into a casserole dish, etc). They thought that they were geniuses.

They asked for money to start a restaurant. neither of them has ever taken any cooking classes. neither of them cook for themselves, they mostly eat pre-made meals or dine out.

I think this sort of thing must happen a lot. American culture encourages overconfidence. Also, being a small business owner is the most glorified position in America (people on the left and right both love you up in their rhetoric, even though laws and policy is often disadvantageous to you). The result is delusionally overconfident, unskilled cooks, try to open a restaurant.

that looks awful

It was ok until that sauce was added in the end.

Why would you take the time to add this much shit to something that was already tainted with ramen noodles?

Is that American poutine?

why do mexicans always eat this disgusting shit with spicy juice sprayed on

>I think this sort of thing must happen a lot. American culture encourages overconfidence

It's more stupidity runs rampant and half baked plans are a diamond dozen among addicts.

Have you seen what you eat fatass? that shit is delicious try it and then start talking.

beaners in my class always eat this. They buy this from fat brown manlets that push around a cart of Styrofoam fatty shit in plastic bags that is probably scraped from a gutter in guatemala and soak it in overly spicy shit juice on it and grub it down their little brown fat manlet faces

I like hot cheetooooooooooooooooos. stupeed grigoooooooooooooooooooo

CHICANO FUCK

delicious

>in my class
underageban

Those are like chips with sauce and yeah I know that it probably looks disgusting but it tastes so good.

Those are like chips with sauce and people who sell those are usually Indians that's why they are short and very brown.

I've never seen anything like this in my life until now. I never want to see it again either.

Ok, Americans really need to explain this "Grind on me" thing

Ever heard of the song "lean on me"? It's kind of like that.

Russia?

Tyrone culture

That makes sense. Burgerclapistans don't have any soul. So they satiate the Old Ones by regularly consuming it.

hey, at least they were eating

>she won't stop

OP on /ck/ said this was Mexico.

Interestingly enough this is a play on improvised prison food in the US. Just all the deported Mexican criminals looking to relive their glory days in US prisons. Comes with a side of sodomy.

This post gave me Zika.

This exactly!