CHINA BANS INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE FOR WOMEN

eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-bans-interracial-marriages-for-females-no-plans-to-restrict-men/

Why. It's not like there's many blacks/whites/Latinos in china

Article is fake now piss off

is a han woman and a uighur man considered interracial marriage?

they're different races but in the same country

fake

>they're different races but in the same country
No good, gotta share the same race.

When they become like western countries, it's too late. This is a nice law to keep the pure blood.

Amazing news for Japan.
We do not want to accept Chink whores.

Stupid nip

China is communist. Nothing like western countries

Sorry Jack, We have so many retards. Two nukes are not enough.

Do western girls love Black men's dicks because of capitalism? Seems your brain is invaded by fat.

Fake. Not reported on the BBC.

Can you explain this Belgija?

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Fake article. I'm not even Chinese and I'm starting to think the anti-China sentiment here is a bit excessive.

FAKE AS FUCK YOU FUCKING CHINA HATERS

No democracy does

who is this fluid druid?

Why are nips so gay and dumb?

I want to give her a chink in her if you know what I mean

Poor Chinese men are desperate.

I heard there are more than 200 million VIRGIN Chinese men. That's more than the entire Brazilian population.

It would make sense if it was real since Chinks are having a massive female deficit in the tens of millions.

We just had this autistic thread yeaterday

No superior Chinese woman wants subhuman nip genes. You are a weaker, shorter, dumber and less creative race, why else would we refer to japs as puny? Don't think for once second that you are anything good just because you've been taking western cock for centuries and copying every aspect of their culture and daring to call it originality.

l-lewd

>Sup Forumsniggers will believe anything if it conforms to their worldview
wew

>implying the law will prevent the chink woman from falling victim to my English dick

I'm laughing.