So, it's been almost two years that we have Windows 10 in the market

So, it's been almost two years that we have Windows 10 in the market.
Three major updates have been pushed by MS, but my question is at what point are we now with privacy?

I remember when W10 were released, everyone was moaning (and they were right) about their privacy.
How about now? Why no one is talking about this?
Did we just get used to it, or there have been any good tools that (almost) completely block MS spying on ALL -even 1703- versions of 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/basic-level-windows-diagnostic-events-and-fields
xato.net/windows-spying-and-a-twitter-rant-19203babb2e7
safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1703.frag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up, go away, and learn to think for yourself.

Only pedophiles and terrorists care about privacy.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

If you truly wish to be free of it, you have to install router level blocks on the IPs they use for monitoring. But unless you're running a cp-funded dirty bomb factory, turning off the visible settings and killing Cortana gets rid of almost all of it.

How else will Microsoft make money?

They have succeeded in their evil plan. People stopped caring about privacy, thinking only terrorists and pedophiles should care about it. Now people only want working OS. In fact they just want OS.

That's the biggest problem... After the initial hype, we just get used to getting spied...

Only retarded autists care about os. People just care about their job done

Normies don't care about their privacy. People who did care moved on and don't care about Windows 10 now. That's why noone is talking about it.

Go away CIA nigger

Normies are by far the vast majority. Also, W7 are going to stop receiving support in about 2.5years.
So, W10 are going to be the only and one option for the vast majority.

The privacy seems to be the least of W10 problems.

:D
:O
:/
:(

>W7 are going to stop receiving support in about 2.5years.
How does this make W7 stop working you fucking retard. XP still works to this day you retard.

I wish the W7 security monthly rollup updates worked though. They've been failing for months and i'm starting to wonder if it's not sabotage from MS to incite upgrading to W10.

You can configure it to be mostly silent, or at least not transmit dangerous data.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/basic-level-windows-diagnostic-events-and-fields is the most silent you'll get it, plus Windows Update querying.

cf. xato.net/windows-spying-and-a-twitter-rant-19203babb2e7

tldr, l2configure Windows

>I never heard of a product reaching the end of its lifecycle.

Do an any phone makers still update their 4 year old phones to the latest Android? No. Are they I intentionally sabotaging them? No. They're just trying to get you to but what's profitable for them to support.

Post accounts + passwords pls, if not you have something to hide and are by your own admission a pedophile/terrorist.

Nope we didn't, I am still on 7. BTW< it was found out that MS still collects data for enterprise version even with Telemetry policy disabled.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/ helps
I don't see any outgoing packets while my computer is idle in wireshark with this

>Muh privacy

fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1703.frag

>Why no one is talking about this?

There is nothing more to say. Windows is officially malware now and only

hi could you send me a close up video of you pooping? post it to youtube preferably

What the hell are you talking about? Make sure you read properly before missing the point in a laughable reply.

W7 is still supported, updates are still made. I'm just saying they don't install properly anymore. (Thankfully, they do if you manually install them individually though, it's just the monthly rollups that fail.)

privacy? never heard of it.

People like you are why WannaCry was such a problem. XP still working doesn't make it fit for purpose in a business environment.

>citing a traitor who need to be extradited to the US and executed for treason

>Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Who resurrected Josef Goebbels?

because unlike what the tools on Sup Forums and reddit liked to think, most people didnt give a fuck and continue to not give a fuck.

but most of them have enough of a brain to realize that the os isnt fucking sending all of your keystrokes back to it

>pedos always use this "argument"
I don't trust some terrorist pedo on Sup Forums. Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc. will never swat my house or steal all ny shit. Kill yourself, pedophile.

What if I told you that Google/Amazon and Micrtosoft hired people like you, i.e. pedophiles, and so you are still granting them access?

> A person who exposed faggots for the good of the people is a traitor

The same reason it hurts when someone first penetrates your butthole but then the pain starts fading away and you start convincing yourself that you're actually enjoying being fucked in the ass.

pathetic

>taking this bait