Hey Sup Forums! Ultimate ears wonderboom (in pic related) for 80,5 dollars or boom 2 for 126,5 dollars...

Hey Sup Forums! Ultimate ears wonderboom (in pic related) for 80,5 dollars or boom 2 for 126,5 dollars. Which should I go for?

I just want it for outdoor events and such in summer time and maybe have it at home as well. I'm no audiophile but better sound is always better, right?

kill yourself

What the hell is this christian shenanigans?

Yeah I also wondered that until I realized it's not intentional. What looks like a cross is just the + and - buttons

For a moment I thought those were Holy Hand Grenades, complete with pins.

Nothing that small can ever sound good so might as well just grab a Xiaomi speaker for much much cheaper

The problem is that I need it small so it's easy to bring with me on outdoor activities

Just get the JBL Flip 4 for $99, its small, better sounding and has a little string

You can buy the same fucking Bluetooth speakers made in the same fucking Chinese factory but without the UE logo on them at Fry's for $10 online.

Same fucking speaker, made in the same fucking factory.

OP: stop being a stupid fucking consumer, please, do some research into things and stop buying shit that's crazy fucking expensive just because some company slaps their logo on it.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

And he just gave you an answer to your problem, baka

Sup Forums is not your consumer review site

Yeah but the problem is that it's (for some reason) way more expensive than that here in Sweden

But user, how do you know whats sinside the speaker is the same?

My guess is that, if you're being truly honest with both us and yourself, you couldn't tell the difference between these and a 10 dollar chink ripoff. So, I guess, you know, whatever dude.

Nigga just buy a logitech serial number and scam it

You're a fucking idiot if you think it's unintentional, it's an obvious design choice.

Yes of course but what I meant was that it's not intended as a christian symbol in the sense that the company behind it doesn't hold a christian view of the world

You mean

(((For some reason)))

>sticking those in your eer
Just buy earpods mate, you'll have disgusting ear slime all over those in a day or two.

*tips*

hearty kek

I bought some mini speakers that were supposed to use vibrations to transfer the sound but it just turned out they weren't real and I had been putting them in my butt as suppositories so they were actually just pieces of Lego I bought and that's all.

O

this

no it's from Illuminati of course!

why does this kind of thread get so many comments but if i start a bt speaker appreciation thread, no one is even bothering..

dear OP. the wonderboom is pretty decent for their performance and ruggidnes. i dunno about the pricetag in U.S though but they surely aren't the worst option if you plan to use them on hiking and stuff like that