You will never have a handsome Spanish boyfriend

>you will never have a handsome Spanish boyfriend

Why even live? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/slovakia/1455390/Slovakian-troops-sent-in-to-stop-gipsy-riots.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A-kpCNoOTpY
youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm spanish but not handsome

>hungary
>problem finding gypsy

>you will never have a handsome polish bf

why not

because I live here and I have 0 chances of going there

>slovakia
>calling anyone else gypsy
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/slovakia/1455390/Slovakian-troops-sent-in-to-stop-gipsy-riots.html

Old news but still ayy lmao

I literally just saw an older Polish dude today, he was rather unattractive. He was here with some teens, from our town's sister city.

you're close to poland, and it must be pretty common to see poles in Europe anyway

Why would you want a polish boyfriend when you have all this Latin meat around you?

you are fucking retarded István you understood both posts wrong

>Why would you want a polish boyfriend
sarmatian fetish

>when you have all this Latin meat around you?
because I know them
Also, for some reason I was always attracted to non-latin guys

>you will never have a handsome finn bf

>you will never have a handsome russian bf

wouldnt Sarmatians resemble latinos most tho

Not really, first time I ever saw a Polish person. I was really curious because you hear about the Hungarian-Polish friendship everywhere. The man I saw spoke really strange, but seemed friendly enough, I guess.

Oh. I reread everything. Nevermind then.
It's midnight Jan, I'm really tired :( I worked all day, plus my boss forced me to go to church after work for an entire hour ( our Greek catholic city celebrated it's birthday) then there was another 2 hours long "celebration" involving lots of boring speeches, self-congratulatory people and extremely boring plays by kids. By the end of it, I was ready to hang myself. And you know hungarians, we don't joke about suicide. It was that awful.

Are you a grill

>grill
>Sup Forums

I don't know if we're talking about the same, I said sarmatians because of the ''WE WUZ SARMATIANS AND CHUJ'', but I meant poles, and they don't resemble latinos

>you hear about the Hungarian-Polish friendship everywhere
yes, I've heard a lot about that here, pic related, and I thought it was more common to see them there 2bh

shit, forgot pic

we are moor lad

pic related
post argie girls

quiero una gf de argentina ven aqui boluda

moors*

>ir a España
no sería mala idea si ustedes o sus compatriotas dejaran de tirarnos tanta mierda (al menos en el internerds), se han hecho odiar bastante por éstos lados

enserio nos odian? LOLz ya no visito Buenos Aires

>you will never have a gf

No, but I can put on a mini skirt and some boots if you'd like. I'm willing to compromise.

It's mostly a meme friendship, but we really don't associate anything negative with Polish people. Obviously we hate all of our neighbors with a fiery passion, with the exception of Austria. Maybe Croatia too since they give us access to their sea during vacations, but if they didn't have that, we wouldn't even acknowledge their existence. S*rbs are scum and obviously subhuman, as are hohols (Ukrainians), Romanians are filthy have hairy feet,and virtually are indistinguishable from gypsies, Slovakians are rude and annoying. Polish people seem like the only decent folk around here.

>enserio nos odian?
no es odio, pero la mayoría de los internautas está bastante acostumbrado a que los españoles les digan ''simios'' o cosas por el estilo, por mi parte no les tengo ningún cariño, salvo por algún que otro familiar allá

a what a curious neighborhood you got, and from Eastern Europeans, they were the only ones who I talked and we had very good and humorous talks (at least on internet)

>LOLz

Very moorish

entonces no estarías con un Español? pero si aquí amamos a los argies :S

we are pale moors lad
youtube.com/watch?v=A-kpCNoOTpY

>tfw you will always have a qt3.14 Slav gf

i hate argentina now :(

I guess she's into Slavs m8

They do exist though

Too bad, I'm not gay, for some reason there are a lot of handsome gay spaniards, so maybe you're lucky in the future.

>girl
>5chins
Unlikely.

you can have a handsome mexican boyfriend...american girls love them

Actually I'm a trap, but whatevs.
>or some reason there are a lot of handsome gay spaniards
Oh yeah, I noticed that too. Women in the north are more attractive than men, but in the South it's the reverse, men are a lot hotter than women. Thus people would rather fuck a dark, fit, handsome man silly than some fugly la mujer with a moustache.

loves*

> American girls love Mexicans
That's not true.
The only way Mexicans in the US get laid is by lying and saying they're Spaniards.

hahahahaha yes
youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c&feature=youtu.be

>That video

"Pale"

>When you realize Fernando Martinez meme also works in America

I've never figured out why there are so many homos on Sup Forums.

Like, for a place that calls people faggots, there is such a high population of sissies, traps, futa lovers, and straight up homolust.

>Tfw your hispanidad was washed away
>tanned colored but look muslim
I don't want to live

Bueno, segun quién. Yo no tengo nada en contra, pero no es poco habitual oir a gente criticándolos. Que si el acento, que si son unos salidos, que si no callan la boca, etc etc.
Yo nunca he conocido ninguno, asi que no digo nada, y sí que el acento se me hace un poco fuerte, pero vaya, que por falta de costumbre digo yo.