Looking at my erect penis in the mirror

>looking at my erect penis in the mirror

WHY WHY WHY IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!! ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW I'M NEVER GOING TO SATISFY A GIRL OR GET A GIRLFRIEND!!

What size is it?

lol virgin

post cock

However small yours is, mine is smaller.
>9 cm
Chin up lad, i managed to get a gf.
[spoiler]she broke up with me because i couldn't satisfy her. 3 other girls who i was about to get it off with also didnt end well. they either chuckled or looked disappointed and the sex was unfinished[/spoiler]

>use iruler to measure my penis
>4 inches
>thiscannotbetrue.jpg
>notice the resolution was wrong
>7 inches
feelsgoodman

Yeah I'm about 10cm mate I'd like to think my brother is the same since his been with heaps of girls so maybe I'll have a chance but yeah gotta watch out for those sluts who will just laugh it would really kill your confidence

Pathetic white dicks were never supposed to satisfy a woman

That's why god made the BBC

I whouldn't judge you if threw acid in their faces.

im 17cm erect is that good enough

How does one even measure his dick? I mean, it's curved. Do I measure the inner or the outer curvature?

>curved
Lefty or Righty? Can you peek around corners with it?

You don't have to do anything, just add +4cm to the longest dick from this thread.

It curves upwards. Looks like a banana.

>looking at my erect penis in the mirror

Never fails to cheer me up if ever I'm having a shitty day.

There is no g*d

Can you hang towels on it?

Yes.

Can't most people do that?

Curved dick here too.

Most people will tell you to use a flexible ruler and measure as you would a straight penis.

In my opinion, think of it this way; unless your curve straightens itself out when it enters the vagina, it's pretty much going to be a rigid ruler length from the tip of the head to the base (ruler on top of the cock, not under).

I can't, mine's too straight. They slide right off.

A grill from my class had a boyfriend for 3 years. I knew he was always mocked back in school because of his small dick in the locker rooms.

I had never seen him since he was a few years older but since he had this gf for so long I thought it must have been bullshit or maybe he was a grower.

They broke up recently, apparently they fought over something and decided to get some time off. In that time off the girl got fucked by another guy and then realized how shit her previous sex was and never could back. Then she told one of my friends the guy's dick wasn't much bigger than her pinky.

"Size doesn't matter" is true to a certain point, if it's too small no ability or charisma can make up for it.

Must have worked for my dad since his been with heaps of women he even left my mum for someone much younger.

I have a relatively small dick I think but no hooker ever gave it a funny look. And they are experts on the matter.

Well, to be fair they get paid for their discretion.

delete this please

>INCHES
>BELGIUM
ARE YOU BRAINDEAD OR WHAT

Well maybe skill can make up for it then.

I feel bad for the guy, he was always mocked in school and now this girl is talking about his weenie.