en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=OF5VVrsnpzo
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poz my neg hole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi

Doctors HATE them

Cooked in the oven kek

>No liberal Jewish gf to nag me about eating pork and pressure me into converting so I can marry her who gets annoyed when I make fun of her stinginess

Jesus Christ, who is this?

Milana Vayntrub

Shes hot a fuck jesus fucking christ

How many years until the Jewish hag genes kick in?

I hear a lot of Jewish men marry shiksa these days, especially Asian shiksa. So what happens to all the extra Jewish girls?

They're married off to powerful/wealthy goyim to draw their resources and genes into Jewish control

seductivejewess3.com/

whats the point of that website?

Around here? Sluts.

Bags of sand

I want to impregnate her.

Autism

my wife... >:|

do you think she;d make a good mother?

muh high test... HNNNGGGGGG

I just wanna cuddle with her njkp zxczxvmkl; mkl;cvmkl;

>do you think she;d make a good mother?

>29 years old
>still trying to make it in Hollywood

hahah, u right.. I don't care tho I'd knock her up

Easy

You'd be gay if you wouldn't f/am

She has the manliest facial structure I've ever seen on a woman yet somehow she's extremely hot

Where do i go to meet jewish grils

Jewish females are extremely promiscuous. You must remember the fact that Jews do not consider goyim to be human, so when a Jewish female is penetrated by a goy, it doesn't counts as having sex, it's considered like using a dildo or other sex toy, and she is still seen as a virgin by the Jewish community.

As a result, many Jewish females have sex with dozens, hundreds of goyim, specially black men since they have larger penises and in the largely politically left-wing Jewish community having sex with black men is seen as a progressive act, and yet they still mary "nice Jewish boys" as if they were pure and chaste virgins when the times come to settle down.

brehs

Meh, her face is too Jewish. I saw tons of these faces, the novelty wore off.

t. Jew

>so what are Jewesses really like??

1. Secularized Ashkenazi SJWs (as seen in USA and Israel) look somewhat annoying
2. Religious (not ultra-orthodox) Sephardim girls = the elite Jewesses, hot looks, feminine, warm, nice (they're a majority in France)
3. Jewish girls are generally energetic and have big tits

I must add that Sephardim girls are basically like beurettes (Muslim North African girls), but with three crucial differences:

>they're often rich (or "not poor") and well-educated
>they don't have that fucking durka religion with all its taboos, veil, and chimping out
>they already hate Arabs

So they're first-class beurettes, with all the advantages (seductive, looks, etc.) and none of their flaws.

t. S*phardi

>pressure me into converting
Jews who actually care about religion (conservative, orthodox, ultra-orthodox, etc) don't accept or acknowledge converts to Judaism. You can convert to Reform Judaism, but if she is a reform jew, she is probably fine dating a goy, and will even marry one (but may prefer to raise the children as Jewish).

Is it true that French Jews are warming to the National Front?

It seens irrational to keep supporting the parties most committed to import anti-semites into France.

i want a jewish wife to be honest family

picrelated, is she jewish? she looks like jewish, that's for sure. i would gladly marry or just be with a girl like that

You may fuck Jewish women.

I'm mixed actually. But Ashkenazi people are getting rare here, they're mainly old or invisible.

Only some ultra-orthodox won't accept converts. Otherwise it's fine. But there is no need for a man to convert as the children will be Jewish.

Yes. Most French Jews are now on the right, with some on the far right (but voting FN is still hard to admit in public for Jews, while they can throw racist slurs typically found among FN voters).

Arab pressure in the street becomes too tough, and only the most sheltered Jews still are into SJW cuck theories.

Pic related is Eric Zemmour, a famous Jewish polemist who sold 500,000 copies of his borderline-FN book. Very appreciated by right-wingers, while all the left (including the leftist Jewry) is buttmad at him :^)

more pics

oooo getting a bit hot here

shitskin eyes

i dont care about eye color to be honest.

They're a bit too nosey for my liking.

6/10 AT BEST

Shiksa=/=any non-Jew girlfriend, it's a specific type. Blonde, pretty, that sort of thing.
>goyim trying to act like they know anything

without a doubt the sexiest women on earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raskin

Jewish as fuck m8

Yeah no. I'm lay leader at a conservative shul(inb4 posting on Shabbat, I'm not that aspie about it) and we regard converts no differently than regular Jews. They're usually more religious than Jews who attend mainly for the food and genuinely care about the community. Orthodox is difficult, but not impossible. Modern orthodox is the best way to go. And for aspiring converts, Chabad actively works with you if you live near a yeshiva.

If a congregation treats converts like shit, it's a trash congregation. I'd rather have a convert that is enthusiastic about services and Torah study than an old embittered "God didn't give me a good enough hand growing up so I'm just going to stop giving a shit and only attend for food" people

I dated one once, but it was miserable. We both were too fucked up in the same ways about being pretty much secular jews, and all the baggage that comes with being raised by big Jewish families. We basically mutually broke up with each other because we couldn't handle the effusive parental approval. Never again.

That said, top-tier sex. She gave great head, swallowed, and fucked like an animal. Plus she was short, and kind of petite (tiny waist) but has a decent size ass and nice tits.

The first time we kissed we bonked noses. That was probably the most embarrassingly Jewish moment of my life.

Rat faced bitches. Why do Jews have those faces?

Eastern European at best, Kazars at worst.

>The first time we kissed we bonked noses. That was probably the most embarrassingly Jewish moment of my life.

>and we regard converts no differently than regular Jews
well you are kind of as common as unicorns around here so that maybe why

>all these jews ITT

Realtalk now, why don't you just stop being nation-wrecking parasites and move to Israel?

>not liking jewish grills

kysm

Absolutely false. Virtually all Jews recognise converts as being legitimate Jews.

Orthodox Jews often do not recognise converts though if they converted to a more liberal sect, like reform Judaism. Also, it is not encourage (and sometimes just entirely not allowed) to convert just for the sake of marriage; You have to legitimately want to convert.

Back to the recognition subject, every mainstream group recognises converts. Maybe there are some fringe groups that do not, but they are by no means common.

He's right though.

Reality isn't your favourite Sup Forums meme. I'm wrecking no one (AFAIK) and it's my country here.

> Virtually all Jews recognise converts as being legitimate Jews.

what, even asians and niggers? i have hard time believing that

Race does not matter.

i have a hard time believing that even more progressive, non-orthodox jews will accept an asian convert as they would a 'proper' jew or a white convert.

are you just lying to me you kike son of a kike?

Yes.

There's a Jewish joke about China converting to Judaism: what if one billion Chinese converts ask for immigrating legally to Israel? Israel couldn't decline (normally).

I'm not aware of how I'm wrecking anything. I'm voting Trump in November because fuck Hillary and I want my 2nd amendment rights.

We aren't the Sup Forums of religions or something like that.

As said above, race does not matter, and most Jews would be happy (albeit intrigued) to have an Asian brother.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_Jews

What is it like being a Jew in France? I am curious.

gonna convert then desu

You can't deny the role Jews have generally played in pozzing the West's previously neg hole though

>tfw brother is dating a maternally jewish girl

Disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=OF5VVrsnpzo

Artohdox white master race jewslav here All the girl hes showing are słavic germanic nordic Russian or polish or askanazi imigrant like me :)

Plz show the agly miztshi Maroko shitskin girls thet try hard to get my dick in bad but i will naver gona fuck shitskin mizrhi girls stop this ballshit prapagnda god błass slavic girls gona Fly to russia to get a cute artodox girl from there And Fly back here convert her to become a fake jew like me but still don't giva a fuck about jews :)

>tfw no Jewish community in NZ
>tfw no qt Jew grills
>tfw I will never marry a Jewish girl, isolate her family and slowly indoctrinate her and our non-Jewish kids in Palestinian nationalism

What's the point of living bros

>pozzing the West's previously neg hole
I-is that even English?

>The term came from a forum where gay males posted stroys about having sex with hiv positive partners, linked below. The term basically means to inject hiv positive(poz) sperm into a hiv negitive(neg) anus(hole).

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poz my neg hole

If its a jew misrahi shitskin girls its ok fuck them All

If its askanzi no not gona let You come here And o will kill You Niger shitskin

Black Niger Mizrahi jews go only with misrahi girls no race mixed

Askanzi jewslavs go only with askanzi girls no race mixed

Fuck off

you're autistic, buddy

Due to the second world war. Most Jews that remained here are actually whiter than the average Dutchmen.

In my experience Jewish girls are better educated and have bigger tits and ass. They are noticeably smaller than dutch men and women though.

I am still considered Jewish by them because the mother of my mother was Jewish. Making my mother Jewish and that is making me Jewish according to them.

They even fucking recruited me to come to a Jewish private school, without me realizing I was Jewish yet, which is pretty weird..

Normal, as I'm in stealth mode most of the time (no Jewish face, no Jewish name). The community is increasingly:

>North African, as Ashkenazi community dies out
>bothered by Arabs (better be really discreet if you live in a poor neighbourhood)
>right-wing or even far-right, especially when it comes to security (against Arabs), immigration (no more Arabs pls), etc.
>Zionist: 5,000 French Jews quit France for Israel each year, that's 1% of French Jews
>"more Jewish", i.e. a Jew named Pierre will give a name like Moshe to his son

Basically we're looking for a way to escape this Arab trap if we're not rich. And even if you're rich, you're hammered by delirious taxes and annoyed by bureaucracy, so leaving can make sense too.

I'm not optimistic about the future of European Jews, as Muslims get stronger and basically want us dead... but our quality of life is still good and the alternatives (Israel and USA) feel somewhat faraway, financially unsound, and alien.

>a Jew named Pierre will give a name like Moshe to his son

why the fuck are Jews so insecure about their identity at all times

everything they do has to revolve around their religion. See >private Jewish school

Interesting. I imagine that one of two things will happen:

1) - French Jews will assimilate and become non-Jewish Frenchmen

2) - French Jews will move to Israel or the United States and become Jews of that nation

It is unfortunate, but it seems to me that this will be the case. Whatever may happen, I hope you have a prosperous future.

Holy shit, why don't Palestinians just nominally convert to Judaism and get that citizenship? You can always renounce it later.

I grew up with portola valley jews, not michigan jews or east coast jews. to me these girls are the ultimate prize. wow.

Tfw anne frank is my niece 4 generations back twice removed.

tfw genghis khan is my direct ancestor 14 generations back

>why the fuck are Jews so insecure about their identity at all times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?

>tfw no qt Anne-Frank-looking gf

Probably both outcomes will happen: the first one through mixed marriages and religious indifference, the second one through progressive emigration.

But as long as Europe isn't an upfront Islamic entity, no massive movement should happen. (Anyway, the really massive movement already happened, as 85-90% of all Jews now live in USA or Israel.)

I'll do my best in this context, sometimes thinking about emigrating to Canada (a nice compromise between North America and the French language, also leafs are cool). But starting from zero again won't be enjoyable, so I'm still hoping to succeed here. Thanks for your kind message!

Because no rabbi is going to recognise the validity of such a conversion, for once :^)

There's a Jewish writer who said the worst catastrophe who could happen to Israel is not the destruction of Israel itself, but the conversion of all the surrounding Arabs to Judaism.

>the worst catastrophe who could happen to Israel is not the destruction of Israel itself, but the conversion of all the surrounding Arabs to Judaism.

Aren't they called Mizrahis, user?

*tips yarmulke*

Any Mizrahi is a kind of Nordic god, compared to durka Palestinians.

>tfw paki
>have jewish fiance
feelsbrettygud tbqh
parents hate it though

i dont believe you

pakis are ugly, how can you get a jewish girl? she must be fat, ugly and probably non-jewish as well

>1/16 Jew but got a kike name because of an all paternal line.
Atleast I can try to fool them :^)

I want her to sit on my face to be honest

why they give me such primal urges

what is this kike magic

did a paki fuck your gf or something? why so mad?
If it make you feel any better I'm actually Kashmiri and Afghan. Fiance is French/Russian Jewish, so I guess that makes her ashkenazi.
sorry chaim you lost this one
I'd tell you shes a qt, but you probably wouldn't believe me

im not mad, just realistic. in my city, after you get comfortable with people, they open up as racists usually, all people, all nationalities. and everyone hates indians and pakis, because well, pakis are basically indians anyways. like, literally everyone hates indians and says how they are ugly.

that's why I find it unbelievable that a person looking like a paki would score an actual good-looking jew girl.

Hypocrites.

>Oy vey user, I'm jewish so I can't date you, but I'll suck and fuck your dick and rim your ass regardless five times a week as though it was another shoah
>No user, I won't use condoms when we have sex - I'm a good jewish mother after all
>I'm not a bad rolemodel, just because I fuck other men doesn't mean I don't love my jewish ex-sheke- I mean husband

In hindsight though pretty much all women are hypocrites so nothing special there...

he's right though, 70% of pakis are inbred. they're just incredibly ugly indians for the most part, and a little dumber too as you lose about 5-6 IQ points from inbreeding.

>Due to the actions of Prophet Muhammad and the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, marriage between cousins is explicitly allowed and even encouraged in Islam. The Qur'an itself does not discourage or forbid this practice in any way. In fact it implicitly allows it, as seen in chapter 4 verse 23:

>Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.

Want to talk about it, champ?

>that a person looking like a paki
you do know that not all people from south asia look like the stereotypical beta autists from india, right? Lets just say, if you were to see me, you'd never assume I was a paki. I know I might be an exception, but I've seen plenty of other pakis who don't have the stereotypical south asian look.

My parents aren't related, nor were my grandparents. I don't understand with any of this. Do you actually believe that literally every single pakistani in the entire world is a beta male looking uggo, or is that just your /brit/ autism flaring up?

> Lets just say, if you were to see me, you'd never assume I was a paki.
well, you should have began with that mate. are you muslim?

jewesses, both mizrahi and ashkenazi tend to have huge fucking tits. no idea why

>Lets just say, if you were to see me, you'd never assume I was a paki. I know I might be an exception, but I've seen plenty of other pakis who don't have the stereotypical south asian look.

Mostly cultural, sometimes spiritual, dont really care
but yes, I am a "muslim"
Parents are very devout, so I do have to keep the charade up, while at the same time I'm trying to figure out what I actually believe in.

For trips anything.

Not a particularly sweet story. Had an enormous MILF obsession in my early 20's, met an older jewish lady through work with long curly hair and juggs large enough for safe driving.

After one alcohol induced night over a party we started seeing each other for sex, but the more I hanged out with her the less appealing she became as a person.

Single mother. Divorced. Over 30. Notch count in the triple digits. Ultra-liberal and "spiritual" (?). Superiority complex that would put saudi princes to shame and a host of mental issues .After a dozen or so fucks the fwb arrangement just wasn't worth it anymore.