AMA

Ask a guy unironically purchasing a Surface Laptop anything.

Why not just get a Surface Pro?

when do you get it

also post the invoice

Screen too small, and odds are I wouldn't be using it as a faplet very often anyway.

how will you cover windows logo on the back when you install gentoo on it?

>$999 - 4GB i5
>$1299 - 8GB i5
>$1599 - 4GB i7
>$2199 - 8GB i7
>you still have to pay $50 extra to install outside software
>fabric on the PALM REST
That shit is going to wear off in MONTHS, and that specific material they use looks fucking awful when used on steering wheels and car seats, it just looks like sunbaked dry vinyl once the plush stuff comes off.

Also, it's not even the good i7, it's one of those rebranded i3s with the 2 cores and 4 fake threads instead of 4 proper cores.

What the FUCK are you doing??

Alcantara isn't nearly as delicate as you claim, having used a SP4 for over a year the type cover has yet to show signs of wear. Also the upgrade to win 10 pro is free until next year, $50 for a pro license that usually costs $200 ain't shit.

ALSO there isn't a single thin & light 13" laptop with a proper quad core CPU.

*$1599 - 8GB i7

*$2199 - 16GB i7

Upgrading to pro will be free for a full year, so no additional 50 dollar purchase required

>it's ok!! they're gonna loosen the handcuffs if you buy it during the first year!!

Is there anything more cucked than a windows 10 user?

Why do you hate money?

Poorfag detected

Apple conditioned me this way

you don't need to be rich to ""use"" Windows 10, if you bought any computer after 2009 you already have a free update to Windows 10

Restricting normie retards in a walled garden of apps is the best for both them and Microsoft, why are you so much against it?

>Surface Laptop
Comes with Windows, stuck on Windows, literally Apple design ripoff

>MacBook Pro
Comes with MacOS, open to install Windows and Linux, you can literally install all three on one system, original design

>there isn't a single thin & light 13" laptop with a proper quad core CPU.

Because the Quad core CPU will be throttled to shit and end up having the same performance as a Dual Core, just with less battery life.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to fall for this shit.

To fall for what? Wanting a device with similar build quality and aesthetic of a macbook with windows as the desired operating system? Fuck off

Embracing the walled garden is the final step in self-actualization.

Oh no I'll definitely be installing Pro as soon as I get my hands on it

POO IN THE LOO

Go away

As soon as you start paying for banner ads, Rajj.