I'm watching some videos on youtube about Syrians that stayed behind and so many of them, especially the children...

I'm watching some videos on youtube about Syrians that stayed behind and so many of them, especially the children, have very white skin and brown hair.

Are most Syrians like this?

So, coward grown men left for Europe sobbing like little girls and let all those kids and women behind in Syria to die?

No

they are heavily mixed

why are you being a stupid fuck and talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic?

Yes, Syrians are largely good people even if Muslim. They went to nearby camps in Lebanon or Turkey so they can go back once it's over or stayed to fix their country, what Europe is getting is Sudanese, afghans, and other awful shitskins.

What a qt. Too bad the "men" in her country have probably defiled her already.

all the syrians i know are indistinguishable from white people with eastern european or jewish heritage

She's in Turkey so not much will change about her future

There's a white Syrian girl that goes to my school.
she's qtp2t af

Because those kids shouldn't be there.

>afghans are shitskins
>Syrians aren't

Very clear you aren't a white person

Afghans are Germanic

this proves nothing

They're polish by your map

Polish are the original Aryans

>we wuz sycthians n shiet

Syria is WHITE

Sarmatians either got cucked or killed by Slavs

They're a mix of ethnicities.

The refugee crisis is fucked. On one hand you see people wanting to start a new life/ embrace our culture/ genuinely contribute/ fleeing from war.

On the other hand you have ISIS members, rapists and dickheads who want to exploit our welfare.

I'm a > white Syrian
Mom has dark blonde hair and I have light brown eyes. I sunburn like a motherfucker

>Afghans are Germanic
Oh my god.

No

Levants are the lightest caucasians outside of Europe I believe, but they're still pretty distinct looking by even southernmost european standards. Sometimes you get the odd fella like the crusader rapebaby/descendant of european slaves ginger here, but they look more semitic and negroid (all modern middle easterners have some degree of negroid ancestry from mixing with slaves they brought to their countries during the era of caliphates and shit) than they look europid on average.

Btw, kids are always lighter than adults, so they're not a good measure.

People from Campania to compare. They're one of the darkest people in Europe. You can see that there their features look European on average despite that though.

>it's one of these autistic race threads with even more autistic people discussing

Hahahahahaha

>South Italy is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

Isn't it the south Italians that are the most militantly Christan?

>nigger doesn't care about race

Shocking. It's not like you have anything to be proud of.

The Levant and the areas colonized by Phoenicians were once home to great civilizations that were destroyed by Islam and racemixing with Arabs and negroids.

I don't care if you consider them white or not, but there's nothing particularly non-european about the features of the people in that picture.

Funny you say that, 'cause I'm an italian brazilian

This famous pro wrestler is Syrian-Canadian

->

I do feel bad for the sane people who hate religion and want to live in a normal western country where women aren't basically property etc.

Fit Seth rogan?