Why isn't Muslim refugees going to go to other Middle East countries ?

Why isn't Muslim refugees going to go to other Middle East countries ?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/us/entry/8280448.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

say it with me everyone

fuck saudi arabia
fuck kuwait
fuck qatar
fuck the uae

There are some though

>be syrian refugee
>omfg I need to escape from this terrible war
>oh! Had a brilliant ideia! I will go to Iraq!

The GCC are basically a bunch of self-hating pro-white cucks who don't care about Arabs or Islam.

KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait all have more than enough money to take care of refugees. But they won't, because that would piss off America.
They literally all signed a US-forced treaty agreeing not to take Palestinian refugees after Israel had been established. They can afford to give their own citizens so much welfare that no one works and they have to import labor, yet refuse to take in Palis despite screaming about ebil joos and burgers.

by the same token, they won't ever take Syrian/Iraqi refugees fleeing ISIS, not only because Saudis and Qatari officials are funding ISIS, but also because they don't give a shit abotu helping their brothers. Instead you have 2 mil in tents in Jordan and 2mil in tents in Turkey, zero in the gulf oil nations. Fuck any euro screaming about refugees when they'v eonly taken on 5K each and have no idea what the situation in countries neighboring Syria is like.

They would rather go to neighboring countries and speak their own language and be around people of the same color and religion but no one will fucking take them, except Leb/Jord/Turk which are totally buttraped atm.

Would you..?

Here is based on wikipedia.
UAE, Kuwait and Saudi appear to take some.

Sorry forgot pic

>Why isn't Muslim refugees
You mean "why aren't Muslim refugees." When the verb "to be" describes multiple people, it becomes "are."

These are the ones recorded then. They are hundreds thousands more here retard shit breath

>Isis rings
You mean Islamic rings?

because they want to be safe

Being muslims doesn't mean they have much else in common. You're focusing too much on their religion.

That's pure bullshit based on terminology

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc all took refugees but they aren't labelled as so based on the UN. So technically they took 0 refugees

the real questions is why the fuck Iranians are going to other countries as migrants or refugees. Religious persecution is really the only good reason to leave as a refugee, and all the Zoroastrians moved to pooinlooistan a while ago, and the Baha'is could go wherever.

It's basically the equivalent of moving from south Korea to America, unless you're actually in danger there's no point in doing it.

Most of the time this is just a guy from the east of the country crossing the border

There are many more internally displaced who have moved from ISIS Syria to Kurdish Syria, etc.

>Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc all took refugees but they aren't labelled as so based on the UN

Explain?

>The reason it’s difficult to establish just how many refugees are being hosted by countries in the GCC is because they do not officially recognize incoming asylum-seekers as refugees. Since the GCC is not a signatory of the United Nations’ 1951 Refugee Convention, they are not bound by law to provide these people with the standard treatment and rights typically afforded those seeking refuge in a new country.

huffpost.com/us/entry/8280448.html

Think about it from the viewpoint of a refugee.

Would you rather go to a Gulf country where you would be forever looked down upon by the native populace and where the only job you could get is dangerous or degrading manual labor?

Or would you rather go to a European country where they give free education, healthcare, and other social benefits to foreigners?

How come some of them want to go to Japan with fright??
I want to accept them only if they swim over the sea

Do 18m of Turkey and Lebanon mean?

Million?

shut up nerd

saudi arabia has a truckload of refugee

but they have no refugee statut so lol 0 refugee XDDD

they've giving away visa to syrians since the start of the war

>turkey 1.8 million
this is old we have 3 million rapefugees now
FUCKING SEND HELP WHITE PIGS

They focus too much on their religion desu.

The other countries wouldn't be able to support them, and they also don't feel as welcomed, nor would they obtain benefits.

Not my problem desu

You wanted it

i said white hans

funfact:

Once I was in Turkiye I was really suprised why so many turks are whitish. Here most of them are just dirty brown. They were in Turkiye quite friendlier and more "open" than here as well.
German turks are trash desu

Wtf I love Lebanin and Jordan now, although it's still rightful israeli cay

we know, why do you think we have a derogatory term for german turks?

Who would want to live in a oppressive af Saudi Arabia?

And Qatar already treat their foreign workers like slaves

Americans and Saudi Arabs are cancer of mankind.

Reminder that for the price it takes to resettle "refugees" in the west, 12 refugees could be resettled in other middle eastern countries.