What are the best things you can do to help windows 10 be less shit?

what are the best things you can do to help windows 10 be less shit?

inb4 install Gentoo

install Windows 7

disable cortana and windows defender in policy settings
Don't update to version 1703
That's all i got

Learn how to disable and remove Cortana and telemetry
Google how to gpedit if home edition. Oddly there is a Windows 7 based "how to add gpedit" from a DeviantArt page.
Don't update to 1703
Learn how to uninstall bloatware apps

This

Join MS and try to affect their decisions. It's like you have any chance.

>2012
>using windows 10

ishygddt

Use it and contribute valuable telemetry data

Wait I use windows defender and malwarebytes what's the issue?

I'm just autistic about background processes and don't need antiviruses, it's not bad.

>what are the best things you can do to help windows 10 be less shit?
Not installing it

Don't use home.

Debloat Win10 scripts

Be sure to modify them as you see fit because shit will break

Uninstall it.

>Don't update to version 1703
Highly incompetent user here.
Isn't it dangerous to not update your pc?

You can opt out of feature releases while not opting out of security enhancements.

I updated and all it did was break shit so I rolled back to 1607
I'd rather take a risk

install Archlinux

>New microsoft office started flashing a command prompt every hour for no reason
>Had to record my desktop to find out what it was

Thanks microsoft

holy shit thanks user
i was wondering what it was \

And never be able to do anything ever again, outside of being an edgy leetfag rubbing his own dick to his "superiority".

Pardon, but I'd simply like to hold you up for one bit. What you're calling Linux, is really, GNU/Linux, or as I've of late taken to calling it, GNU with Linux. Linux isn't an OS on its own, but actually another free part of a completely working GNU system made proper by the GNU core libraries, terminal tools and essential system components completing a full OS as laid out by POSIX.

A sizeable amount of computer holders operate a altered edition of the original everyday, but do not know it. By a unseen turn of events, the edition of GNU that is broadly utilized now is often called "Linux", and its holders do not know that it is practically the GNU system, created by the FSF.

There is in fact a Linux, and they do have it installed, but it is simply a part of the system they use. Linux is a core, the program in the system that hands out the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The core is an essential part of an OS, but relies on the rest of the system; it is only operational in the context of a fully developed OS. Linux is most commonly utilized in combination with the GNU OS, the whole system is practically GNU with the addition of Linux, or GNU/Linux. All of the so-called "Linux" distros are really distros of GNU/Linux.

refraining from frog posting has anecdotally proven to increase performance by 25%

how to change windows 10 system font size?

yes it is
just update, stop following Sup Forums memes or you will end up using 7 for ten years and get ransomwared to death

There's that extended support enterprise version that basically requires you to disable spyware and you're left with slightly better windows 7.

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.