Do you like MSG?

Do you like MSG?

Metal Solid Gear was really cool before they decided to drop big robots for micro robots you can't even see

What the fuck _doesn't_ kill you

MGS3 > MGS4 >>> MGS1 >>> SHIT >>>>>>>>>>>>> MGS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MGS: PW > MGSV

MGS4 was almost as good as MGS3.

>MSG
>killer

its just an amino acid with sodium you idiot

it is much safer than sodium chloride, the salt.

Why do people insist on posting "what do you think about [obscure abbreviation]?"

i don't think so.

It's perfectly fine.

mongoloids tend to go into hysterics when there's a new "toxin in our foods" story.

I always feel like absolute shit after eating things packed w MSG - pizzs, chips, etc

>healthyholisticliving.com
>my sides

I do.

MSG isn't obscure, you probably eat it too, even if occasionally.
It's that ajinomoto salt.

Occam's razor says that it's probably because you're eating shithouse food.

>be china person
>every day eat fresh baby
>every time dip in msg
>penis fall out
>no more fresh baby cannot eat!

I heard about this. It fucks up your neurotransmitters similar to aspartame. It's why Michael J. Fox has Parkinson's. You faggots are all going to die.

You believe anything you read on the internet

No evidence for excitotoxicity in humans. Kiss the front bumper of a moving car.

Yes, I did enjoy the very first 3 Metal Gear Solid games

Yes, I use it regularly in cooking. It's not a silent killer, it only seems to make some people feel ill/get a headache and for the rest of us it makes out food taste great.

Fucking love msg, brings out the fucking uma-mi.

Makes me sleepy after though

Muhammad Ali had Parkinson's and now he's dead. You had better start stocking up on adult diapers before you turn into drooling retards.

(You)x2

>He doesn't know the pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease.

Muhammad Ali was a boxer.

Are you saying the boxer got Parkinson's not because of taking punches to the head but instead because of MSG?

It's an obscure abbreviation fuck off

Yeah, I put it in pretty much everything I cook. I use fish sauce a lot as well; it's very glutamate rich.

msg screws up your insulin levels and leads to diabetes and causes development problems like asthma
>its certainly not good for you
>the FDA lets companies list MSG as "Salt" or "natural flavor" in the ingrediants list, there is 90+ things you can call msg on the ingrediants label because the FDA is terrible.

>MSG is used to make savory protien flavor so they use it to make bad food edible. Just think on that.

The spice Adobo is 40% msg
>dorito's and cheetos cheese flavor is msg

MSG=Michael Schenker Group

this is real.