Software developer job in Sweden?

How is the average salary and weekly hours for a software developer in Sweden?

Just a cute Swedish video I found:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The taxes are high but you can get an 8/10 girlfriend even if you're considered a 5/10 manlet in your own country.

whatt

why are white women such trash?

Gross as fuck

imagine the stench.

What do you mean? Posted in the wrong thread?

SWEDEN YES

why would you want to work in Sweden and have most of your income taxed to pay for shitskin Muslims?

>shitskin Muslims

Back to Sup Forums schlomo

back to the cuckshed, redditor.

>tfw you see his apple watch

Wow the comments on those videos are really ducked up. Just basement dwellers calling a baby names. Sad. What's wrong with a woman married to a guy? Why does his skin colour matter? And saying she should be executed and the baby should be killed is too much. Wtf? Kill a baby?

And then these retards have the nerve to call the guy subhuman, while they are actively calling for his loving family to be broken up, his wife and child to be murdered etc.

All just jobless virgins with nothing to do but hate women cause their mommy didn't love them.

t. Jew pushing white genocide

fuck off phone posting cuck

how do you know he's a mobile shitposter? the spaces?

>ducked

auto correction

You are a cuck. If you ever come to Russia I will kill you.

ahh good eye right there

Sweden and Russia have declining populations.

They need to import pajeets and negros to impregnate their women tb.h.

Anti-White tratiors like you are "suicided" or "disappeared" here in Russia ;)

Poland and Hungary are the white epicenters these days.

no idea what hohols are like, but it must be nice when the majority of your migrants are still white.

fucking gross.

t. shitskin muslim

i agree. the comments are way to soft. bunch of pussies.

isn't technology great? now you can see all this hatred bundled up in one small area

Kek

Here in Russia people would say directly to their face.

Look at ops pic

I wouldn't

Why are you commenting on their comments then you faggot just stfu nobody likes you bet my dick is thicker than your arm

brb, moving to russia.

btw, what's the nicest place in russia?

>Hungary
>White
In what universe, user?

Why would you want to work in USA and have most of your income taxed to pay for soldiers to invade middle east countries for jewish interests?

you vastly overestimate the amount Americans pay in taxes in comparison to other countries, user.

What do russians think of pajeets?

>amerimongrel rage
lmao

i'd be perfectly fine knowing that my taxes are being used to reduce the number of sand niggers. not so fine with knowing that they are used to subsidize the living expenses of shitskins.

Both Jews and Muslims are semites.

All those "shitskins" you complain about subsidizing wouldn't be there if the United States of Israel stopped invading and destroying their home countries.

There's a huge demand for pretty much all IT jobs all over the country which has affected salaries positively for the workers. I'd say entry salary is 30-40k SEK a month depending on where in the country you work. A normal work week is 40 hours.

yeah i'm sure israel is the reason why the US is 30% wetback now lmao

they're trying to make white men jealous since they're all trading down to asians.

because the middle east was in total harmony before the Zionists arrived.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

>user thinks the black boy is a 5/10
>He thinks she's a 8/10
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

after WW2 all western countries, especially the major players, the US, Germany, UK, etc became heavily infected with Jewry.

it's not directly the fault of Israeli's so much, even they did not want or like Euro Jewry after WW2, but it is a Jew problem, and at times does conflate with Israel.

Americans think anything with light hair is automatic 8+ because they never see it in real life as they are all mongrels.

before amerimongrels try to deny this, anyone that has been to any major US city knows that it's true. you see black hair and brown/black eyes everywhere even in the "whites." typically the only people with light colored hair and eyes are first generation european immigrants.

that's totally true. There are not any fair-skinned blue-eyed people in the U.S. in case you were looking

so long, lonely /pol tard

>major US city

fact of the matter is, the city in America was lost long ago. we call them "urban" now, which code word for non-white jungle.

most white families have been forced out of them and into the outskirts, living in suburbs, or spread out in rural areas in states like Montana or ND.

it's funny though, because i always thought i just wasn't a city person, but after going to cities in countries like Croatia, or even to a lesser extent Switzerland (hell, even Korea), i realized the city is a wonderful place. it just lost its prestige in America to non-whites.

>disgusting mud baby
>stupid fucking woman that cares not for blotting out her race

Every day that goes by it pains me to begrudgingly envy muslims that control their women; they won't be on the endangered list in 50 years.

muslims are also given an edge in that most of them don't really care much about their ethnicity. they already started out as mongrels, so it's not like they could be compromised. it's just a matter of spreading their shitty religion to maintain collective identity.

But the girl in the vid has black hair died light brown

Hi Jüden! I kept the Oven nice and warm for you!

She's cute, why did she fell into this garbage male?

Are you think8ng of Turkey? Hungary's white as fuck.

he's confident, visibly wealthy (see that apple watch?), and conforms to white women's vision of the future

Progressive points

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

im not moving i love my fucking country

I make an exception for Russia, because of good policies, nice weather and russian blond, blue eyed magnificent ladies

Back to le leddit you knuckle dragging fuckstick

angry tiny dicked wite bois

is that creature a nigger or some kind of Indian? Jesus Christ what pits of Mordor did that thing come from?

op knows exactly why he posted that the transparent cuck

Traitors have to be killed juden, you know this

St Petersburg and Kalinigrad are probably the better place for westerns

Muslims are taught only to care about Religion.

They don't give a fuck about ethnicity. They will racemix at the first chance. It is just that most of their countries are homogeneous.

Illiterate shitskin

>be 24
>be virgin
>days pass, dreams crush
>nothing better to do than hate on strangers
>throw autistic fits
>just alive thanks to medical science
>nature would've had its way with me decades ago

we don't think of them

Fuck off with the Sup Forums bait

Agreed. Fuck all these racist idiots.

Back to your echo chamber >>>/tumblr/ you disgusting beta mangina cuck.

>Back to Sup Forums schlomo
What?

If Sup Forums spent more time learning and coding maybe /dpg/ would be full of less 2+2 bullshit and actual accomplishment.

i am too annoyed by this cucks supporting niggers and pajeets. if they spent more time learning and saluting to hitler maybe dpg would be less shit

>software developer
programmer

Get focused and delete time-wasting accounts. Never visit this website again and you'll be on your way to where you wanted to be.

Here comes the "No, you're both awful" argument where I'm supposed to look all intelligent and better than both of you by taking a third position but no really, you both just sort of suck. it's the technology board. Let's talk about technology. Who cares about your views on race at all? If I want to hear someone's views on race, I'd just go to Sup Forums.

He is right

Not so thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread? Fuck off, reported.

_donald

I can't tell if this is ironic or not, seriously.

How do you report a thread with clover?

what about norway, finnland, iceland, or denmark for both web dev and programming jobs for foreigners? serious answers please?

why is there a gorilla in the kitchen

here come the phoneposting redditors.

be as it may, they hate niggers. everyone does.

the only mudslimes that don't hate niggers are leftist, americanized ones, but that's only because it's trendy for leftists to like niggers, or at least pretend to.

honestly can you blame her? white "men"are beta cucks in the year 2017

white 'culture':
>minivans, burgers
white inventions:
>meatloaf, cuckolding

I had a girlfriend with light brown hair and everyone refers to her as "the blonde girl I used to date." They also classify me as white with light brown hair when the only thing that would make me look more Mexican is a sombrero. For a country as racist as the US, they certainly have some fucked up definition of white.
>inb4 get back to your side of the river
I'm legal so Trump believes I'm wonderful.

Bumpfkin

I'm sorry if I break the circle jerk thing going on in this thread, but I have a reply for the question in the OP:

Average salary: 4600 USD/month (40k SEK), according to allastudier.se/jobb-o-l%C3%B6n/?q=programmerare

Work weeks are regulated by law in Sweden (and in many, probably most, other countries as well). A work week is 40 hours for full time jobs (which is 8 hours a day).

I hope that answers your question OP.

Oh, and that this is before taxes. It's going to be ~3300 USD/month after taxes

Only good person in this thread.

well, white as a racial concept is very broad and vague in the US, certainly superficial. i think a lot of it has to do with having niggers and such in society, so a lot of cultural lines blur in the US between white and white-like groups.

i mean, you could be, say, a second gen Turk, but if you're culturally assimilated, relatively white, and speak good English, chances are you're just going to be taken as a white guy.

i personally don't take it a negative, i think it's a good thing people of different backgrounds can at least melt into a "white American" identity that is somewhat cohesive despite our differences.

but i'm also someone who would take a Spaniard as white despite Moor rape, or a Serb as white despite ottoman rape. shit comes and goes from the gene pool. what are you gonna do.

>destroying your gene pool just for the sake of it
Multiculturalism was a mistake

expect maybe $30-60k annually before taxes and at least 30% taxes
and extremely high cost of living so you have three options when buying an apartment in stockholm (unless your rich or is married and have a wife who works to)
a life time of debt
small (expect at most maybe 35 square meters)
risk getting stabbed and lynched by sandniggers

>at least half the people ITT are americans
>america is 47% white
>bitch all day about whiteness n shit
>muh genocide
>muh pride
It makes no sense. Must be sad to be a self hating faggot.

fuck off muslim
FUCK YOUR RADAMAN

Not really, but you can get a 8/10 girlfriend if you're a 5/10 manlet in Sweden. But anything below 180cm is considered manlet in Sweden, and Swedish men are the most attractive on the planet on average.