Daily Southeast Asia thread or /asean/ general

ASEAN website: asean.org
Filipino Image-board: maloloschan.com

/asean/ is an international-friendly board as long as you understand English. Feel free to ask questions!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7P_ZLnh3b4
youtube.com/watch?v=TAxFmFirZ8E)
youtube.com/watch?v=qM3UAnCH5IE
youtube.com/watch?v=EeQDykW6BYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is a tourist spot in a city from Sumatra btw

how ominous

Going back to Burma this summer with some family, after that a tour of ASEAN. Please Xocai why I should go to Phillipines ?

White foreigners please come to our country & enrich our women with you white semen

We are the 2nd most popular sex tourist destination next to Thailand, plus our women are cheaper & cleaner (and actually don't have dicks unlike Thai ladyboys)

go to church

Burma has ladyboys (best in the world) a and I'm not looking to fug, I already have a girlfriend .

What vacation do you prefer? explore wildlife or wild partying? if you want some exploring go to Palawan if you prefer Bangkok-teir wild parties go to Boracay

You burmese too, noiiice .

>Boracay
I thought that place is filled with homosex.

It is, but only happens in the dark of night

Nah, I don't party much. Plus I'll just take a helicopter ride around the rainforest in burma. Burma is a great place if you have decent money.

>flip is a negrito and chinese

I've been there last year

left girl is cute

Burma/Myanmar forests are dangerous because of rebels, here in our country, the only dangerous part are muslim majority areas, but rest of the country is 100% safe, very cheap & people are very honest

Negrito means "little nigger" in Spanish

>Kumasta

Nice meme, that's only the Chinese border. Media blows it way out of proportion. I'm more worried about to the demons in the forest rather than soldiers.

Have some dignity, cousin. Stop pimping your women to dirty foreigners.

test?

I'm joining the navy in a year. I hope I get stationed in the Philippines. Filipinas are my favorite.

what happen if you join the army or the air force? stationed in the middle east?

Then he has a high chance of getting PTSD instead of pinoy pussy

>but rest of the country is 100% safe

This is what retarded manilenos believe. Don't worry though, Duterte will make it happen

>kumasta
wtf

Guys

Guys, I'm moving to China again, but this new jobs is making me travel to Singapore, BKK, and possibly KL.

I know how to survive China, but how do I not fuck up in these places?

I know right, Davao is not safe

meant for

do the same, they're chinese anyway

Oh my

The way it works is you have to be super smart or skilled to be in the air force because it's been downsized and there aren't as many pilots. The marines are full of a bunch of southern boys who are cannon fodder whenever a small war in the middle east breaks out. As for the army you don't really do much except drive tanks in the middle east. However in a major war(the last major war being the one in Vietnam) you're going to be dead or traumatized.

As for navy unless its a war against like Russia or China the most the navy will be fighting are Somalis on tiny rafts. The places that you get stationed are mostly in American port cities(like my hometown San Diego), Japan, Taiwan or the Philippines.

wkwkwkwk

>sounds ailen and retarded
fuck all the tonal languages

alien*

youtube.com/watch?v=c7P_ZLnh3b4

even the commenters picked korean as most nicest asian language i like southeast asia but i can't fuck deal with the tonal sounds

I guess sailing or stationed it's better than getting grill in the tank or be a cannon fodder.

nah, japanese is still the nicest sounding asian language

>tfw no gf

yeah exactly. The best part is you get collage payed for you if you serve four years. That really sucks to be in it for four years but thats probably the only way I can afford collage which would be great to go to.

1. Japan
2. Dzongkha (youtube.com/watch?v=TAxFmFirZ8E)
3. Some dialects of wu

Koreans sounds to rough for me. Too many gu ga gi go sounds.

>nah, japanese is still the nicest sounding asian language
even the jap girl picked korean as most nicest sounding asian language and i also can't deal with chink language it's fucking horrible to listen too

Well good luck joining the navy man

t. 3rd world shithole chink malay weeb

Someone's mad that I didn't choose his language

CUMMMMIIIIING OOONN MY SKIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Someone's mad that I didn't choose his language
just said truth honestly i don't even get why the chink-southeast asians are being weebs this is a shameful ignorance to your chink ancestors

maybe for some teenage japanese girls who like k-pop, but for most of normal people japanese is most beautiful sounding asian language

THIS FEEETIISH IT WIIIILL NOT HEAAAAALLLLL

>salamat siang
Wtf? It's SELAMAT siang you chinks.
indonexit asean nao.

In all honestly though, I'm not so sure I will. Four years is a long time.

>not realizing that Korean is just a bastard form of Chinese

I think Japanese sounds better spoken by dudes but chicks talking, Korean sounds really feminine and qt.

kek, objectively North Korean is better even with all their batshit crazy dictators. At the very least it's not as close as a bastardization of japanese and chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=qM3UAnCH5IE

>hates the Chinese and Japanese
>culture is a mish mash of both
What is Korea.

>open 4chin at office when alone in workplace
>want to go Sup Forums
>accidentally click /gif/
>someone suddenly enter my room
>force_shut_down.gif

They misspelled "datang" too

a shit

>open 4chin at office

This can't be the actual translation jesus christ thats nuts

>chink-niggers have no dignity
by the way i heard chinese communist gov doesn't even care when the chinks were being slaughtered in indonesia but do you still want to be chink? sometimes i wonder how the chinks are so pathetic they are still sucking jap's small dicks and hates being called as 'chinese' especially hongkongnese and singaporean also taiwanese they hate being called their heritage kek

WTF WITH JAKARTANIAN

THEY ALWAYS BRING THEIR PROBLEMS TO OTHER CITIES

Yesterday i saw "Teman Ahok" stand at my city BANDUNG, YEAH IN BANDUNG AND IT'S 300KM AWAY FROM JAKARTA CUNT

IT'S FUCKIN BANDUNG NOT JAKARTA YOU PORCOSHIT MOTAFUKA, WE DON'T EVEN CARE WITH YOUR CITY PROBLEM.

Why are asian girls always craving white cock?

Too bad I'm not chink you silly gook.

You tears and double dubs are delicious though.

Hey man, don't you ever underestimate Grorious Minag Gadang House, It can transformed to be mothership and mecha if we want it.

>Malay
>Not chink
There's honestly nothing wrong at all about being a chink. Just accept it.

Not sure if he is really mad or just trolling

>Too bad I'm not chink you silly gook.You tears and double dubs are delicious though
>t. crying chink nigger

actually it's not about i am mad at ahok or luv ahok, It's about "dude, masturbate in your own room, not in my room.", get it?

they can support ahok as much as they want, but pls, for god sake, keep your city problems in your own fuckin city.

>Minag Gadang
You descendant over here are called Minang Kabau.

Bengong kome due ni

UUUUuuuuUUUuuuUUUu, now I've cursed you with a deadly malay spell. UUUuuuUUUUuu

>semi-chink fite each other

minang is the name of people
gadang is the name of their traditional house

Ahh, I see.

You should know that.
this is the voting rankings of Indonesia.

1. president
2. governor of Jakarta
POWER GAP
3. other governors
POWER GAP
4. Mayors and bupatis

100. Others

900000000000000000000001. legislative
90000000000000000000000001. Regional legislatives.

>visit kaskus
>got shitty kasul memes
>no dat boi
>out from kaskus

kaskusers out

not only that dude

jakartanian is always try to makeother problem that other people not make it a problem

ex
our mayor said he decide not to move to jakrta to be one of Jakarta governor candidate
we the bandung, is fine and not having problem with that whenever he want to move to Jakrta or not

BUT THE JAKRTANIAN RESPOND TO IT
"HOREEE HIDUP AHOK"
"KENAPA GITU KANG EMIL KITA BUTUH ORANG KAYAK KANG EMIL UNTUK BAWA PERUBAHAN"
"EMIL TAKUUT AHOOK CIHUUY"
"EMIL TOLONG PINDAH KE JAKRTA, KAMI BUTUH SOSOK PERUBAHAN!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=EeQDykW6BYU

That's kinda adorable.

>self-hating Indo
Javanese sounds nice too. Korean language sounds like Chinese added with Arabic tone.

actual filipinos here

how long can you leave stuff like pork stomach or pork shoulder out before it goes bad? I bought the meat at about 4:40 PM and got home at 5. I didn't notice that I left it out until about an hour ago, though. It was left in a cold room (~18-19C) so am I fucked?

Gadang mean big, Rumah Gadang literally mean Big House. If you meet minang people, please say Pantek lah gadang, it's mean "Big fortune for you".

He's that Malaysian proxy guy in Korea flag.

Doesn't seem like one.

>Pantek
I thought that meant pussy

hello

>"Help, I got bitten by a rabid snake and also box jellyfish, and it's DOUBLE POISON and also I'm in Cairns Australia"

Can you save me?

Ya fucked m8, at the very least you didn't get attacked by a drop bear.

Did somebody say box jellyfish?

Nah, they just fooled you. They really happy when a stranger say pantek to them.

Hallå

considering how our country is also filled with micropenis kpop fags id say its possible

had to stop watching at the minute where they breathe heavily

AUSTRALIAN-MALAY-CHINESE vs EURO-USA

Gas the bule! Race war now!!

Hallå

allå

allåh

it's all make sense now

Lapar la

This. Together we are strong.

Malaysia boleh

I need cute Indonesian girltoes in my mouth. Preferably by a cute Muslim wearing a Hijab.

4 jam lagi