Canadians only make up 6% of Sup Forums, but they receive 90% of the bullying. But it wasn't like that before weedman...

Canadians only make up 6% of Sup Forums, but they receive 90% of the bullying. But it wasn't like that before weedman. Why do you let this living meme influence your opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10453040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>elect a literal L-I-T-E-R-A-L meme prime minister
>complain about the resulting banter

???

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him

Why a leaf? Couldn't you have come up with something a little more grand? Something other than a fucking leaf...

(((They))) came up with the leaf and O Canada because it was the least controversial and most boring things anyone could think of

The old flag and old de-facto anthem triggered the "new Canadians" and the French

I think this about sums it up.

Canadians are so nice, taking some of the heat away from Sweden.
bless them.

>Pierre as Justin's dad

CBC shill spotted

>UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him
you make it sound like every country is one person, it doesn't work like that

it doesn't?
wtf why you lied to me Sup Forums

This board would be considerably better without you and lately you've become a major nuisance.

strawpoll.me/10453040

I agree with all these sentiments, but I'm still conflicted on whether Harper or Abbott would have been worse to have as a head of state.

You know how in primary school, you pick on a certain girl because secretly you like her but afraid of cooties? Yeah. Like that.

He's not a literal meme. It's the shitposters that make him that way. Literally everything he does is under intense scrutiny and he's never given the benefit of the doubt, ever.

And half the memes are outright lies, like your pic.

At least Harper had a few years where people gave him the benefit of the doubt.

People need to stop denigrating our Commander-in-Leaf.

I want to suck his tongue

Everyone's jealous of you guys tbqh. He's the best looking PM of any country.

>Everyone's jealous of you guys tbqh. He's the best looking PM of any country.
so? he's a faggot anyway.

>Commander-in-Leaf
I like you.

Ecuadorians are literally better than Colombians in every aspect. This makes Colombians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like cocane, worse version of equator flag, not having a national identity, being overrun by crime, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

Ecuador is the senile but based old man, Argentina is the normie, Brazil is the lovable idiot, and Colombia is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Colombians will never have an identity.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

Canada on suicide watch

Australians are LITERALLY the MOST retarded fucking inbred cock suckers on the planet, fucking descendants of fucking autistic inbred retarded fucking british and irish criminals, you fuckers are LITERALLY, fucking LITERALLY the descendants of people with down syndrome.

There is FUCKING NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be proud of being an aussie, your "country" is full of inbred retarded kangaroo fuckers and you will never, EVER be relevant, you're just chinas bitch and you're full of fucking chinks and muzzies, you aren't even fucking full white you stupid mother fucking utter cunts

Aussie fuck wit cunts make me fucking sick "HURRR IT'S JUST BANTER BRAH JUST BANTER LOL BRAH YOUR MUM BRAH I FUCKED YOU MUM BRAH DON'T HAVE A COW MAN JUST SOME HARMLESS BANTER LELELLELELEL XDDDDDDD" That's your fucking answer to EVERYTHING, fucking retards act like you have down syndrome until someone BLOWS YOU THE FUCK OUT and you act as if it were a "le epic trolillili m8"

You cunts make me sick, fuck off

Hey there buddy, long night?

Don't feel bad, Turks are still the most hated.

>A

>thinking we care about povertyball
its time for you to leave america, juan.

Gee take it easy, I was trying to be friendly.

>still obsessing about divegrass

Nobody besides anglos care about this "meme".
Stop attention whoring.

K
Bye Canada

>A FUCKING LEAF