/brit/

Brian Bóramha éagrán

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMrZi0whVpM
youtube.com/watch?v=CqWrr1fCMdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

karen

what type of underwear do black people wear?

batman underwear

English kings are the only real kings.

((((Rosenberg))))

it was supposed to be a joke and the answer is "niggers". I thought of it at work today

Soviet Union

how do i convince this girl that just because we're not technically dating doesn't mean she's not my gf?

anyone that's dissed my mum, yeah, suck your dead great gran through your dads batty crease, rudeboi

(((ur mam)))
what the fuck

Stop it Yank.

child humor

antisemitism is....bad

What's going on in this thread?

pirates being pirates xD

unamusing autism and americans sucking british dick

As god intended.

i want to suck pirate pussy

the battle of the boyne 2

Ah yes, very impressive

Why is vodka so bad lads?
Even Grey Goose is shit

terrible edition
terrible thread

kill all yanks

all yanks are targets

why would you be calling a girl you're not technically dating your gf?

Make a new thread

Good post.

Tá Cúige Chonnacht nó Connachta in iarthar na hÉireann. Tá sé suite laistiar den tSionainn, an abhainn is mó sa tír. Tá lárphointe an chúige gar do Chnoc Mhuire, in oirthear Chontae Mhaigh Eo. Is é an Cnoc Maol Réidh (814m), i ndeisceart Chontae Mhaigh Eo, an sliabh is airde ann. Tá an t-oileán is mó sa tír, Acaill, ar an gcósta thiar. Nuair a bhí Cromail in Éirinn agus é ag díbirt na nGael siar, deirtear go ndúirt sé "go Connachta nó go hIfreann." Tá ceantair Gaeltachta i gContae na Gaillimhe agus i gContae Mhaigh Eo.
>thread wars
cringy autism

KILL ALL YANKIS LOL

>he doesn't know about the secretive non-yank /brit/ general
ah yess

>watching mock the week and eating a bacon butty
>mum bangs on door and tells me to take out trash
>i scoff and mock her nasally voice and the word trash
>she cant be arsed to deal with me so gets me da
>da walks in interrupts my show to have a row
>tells me he'll kick my ass if i talk that way to me mum again
>say "ass" lol, fuck off yank
>he laughs and me and says I haven't been to the UK let alone do I even own a passport
>I call him a weapon
>he hits me again
>I cry and mutter yanks cant handle
>he slams the door
>posters of top gear and liverpool sway from the wind of the door as im left crying in silence

hate being a yank

AL MEXICANO PUTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>my mfw when

>Irish from an American flag
Well look who's back boys...

Don't reply to 'him'

>he couldnt tell from the OP
yank education, typical.

nice

as if you know anything about the irish language
YANKI PUTO

I turned on 'everyone anonymous' I wouldn't know Lisicki posted if it wasn't for the cringe post following every post he did

im jew

Doing a Slowdive - Souvlaki desu

JEWWBS

Irish is a third world language.

look at this fucking dog

What has mexican contributed to hilo latino? The argentinian meme and shitposting based economy is a powerhouse, but I don't see mexico being very proactive

Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your vodka is Russian. Your wife's son is Nigerian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?
Sincerely,
lets just all live and let live.

>What has mexican contributed to hilo latino?

*shoves microphone into your face*
How does it feel to know you turned this into an Sup Forums meme?

Prime Tyson would've fucking wrecked prime Ali

>implying they wear underwear

but they were egyptians, kings , etc

who /beta/ here?

i am a gama

Choon

youtube.com/watch?v=lMrZi0whVpM

HOMER

Oh shit they're free!

worst new poster

dying for a tinder match lads

>new poster
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

Most southerns are English, 2bh. Thoughts on this?

don't know how to do no bully

>Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your vodka is Russian. Your wife's son is Nigerian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?
>Sincerely,
>lets just all live and let live.

live mook post with music to welcome back the russians

do not miss

Most of those are American, 2bh

No only wife's sons.

considering makis breki

feeling a bit cucky

>import/export market means we should open the floodgates and let anyone regardless of past/nationality in to our country
>If you vote for a party who is against floodgate immigration, you are a RACIST AND A BIGOT

I hate these memes, literally can't even tell anyone I'm voting leave without them thinking I'm some super rorke racist

thoughts?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS ;-;

I bet you're actually a racist though

Lads, is it true chino trousers are fior fagboys?

*crawls into the thread*

Wow he's hogging the negro. You should always share him, so we can finally get rid of this disgusting white race

>"""""""""""big"""""""""" black cocks
blacks=manlets with small dicks

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

youtube.com/watch?v=CqWrr1fCMdQ

JANNY

Skin formed on my hot milo.

get two toothpicks and pick it up with them and spin the toothpicks around and it will wrap around them

best way to remove it imo

I just picked it out with my fingers lad.

It just disgusts me when it happens.

this more /aus/ than /brit/

what does that mean? isn't it just like hot chocolate?

yeah it's fucking digusting desu

it sickens me to see hot milo have such a bad side when it forms desu

Pretty much yeah.

Cold milo is another story though.

>you will never banter with your lads before you die during the french revolution
jdimsa

>gawker has been bankrupted

tybg

I wish I were alive then. I would die for France.

>hot chocolate

meme-drink.

are karen

HAHAHA LOL

el mexiANO

el piRATA

one world government when

learned irish pronunciation lmao

can i get a job in ireland now

Seriously what the fuck is going on with /brit/ today

>I '''''''''''''''''vlog'''''''''''''''''

Firing squad.