/bst/ Battlestation thread

New Picture Edition

I took a new pic of my updated setup. Don't be lazy, let's get a current picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/titoli/works/21985163-nihilism-vaporwave-error-message?p=poster
warehousestationery.co.nz/product/B760925.html#start=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rate

taken earlier today

0/10 for forced ifunny memes.

w2c that error message poster? it's edgy but I kinda like it.

redbubble.com/people/titoli/works/21985163-nihilism-vaporwave-error-message?p=poster

utterly horrid. is this real?

How do you guys plan your setup/layout? I've been living in my house for 3 years now and I just have my computer set up in the middle of my living room on a coffee table. It's terrible. I sit on my sofa and use the mouse by running it on my leg -- not even kidding. I just get paralyzed by all the possibilities that I just end up dreaming about how I want things to look, but I never take action.

I have that keyboard. Nice grab user.

How are you enjoying your ultrawide? I've been thinking about getting one over a dual monitor setup when I upgrade my shit.

grazie. good taste in cars btw

I was the same for 4years today i did it and now i wait for second monitor i m the teapot poster

wall mounted with that tex yoda keyboard
cumfi

Did you actually use your computer from your sofa or did you just have a really basic setup with a desk and chair?
I'm wondering how much better a true desk chair will feel compared to hunching forward from my sofa.

Sofa is better if you are short Still no as109 megumin,kys

are these threads just and endless repost by the same ~50 people?

>Nuke wallpaper returns.

We get new people/Lurkers who post sometimes

>no optic
why?

>ultrawide
>macBook
>funko pop of the big three shounen
>fake Ikea desktop
>windowed case
At least your cable management is good.

I forgot about your rgb logishit keyboard.

Don't really need one right now. But I might get an Aimpoint one day.

>Sofa is better if you are short
Damn, I'm nearly 2m. I think my aversion to desks is due to sitting at one all day for work.

suggestions?

I'm gonna be honest here.

>Nintendo stuff is a bit Le Reddit Le epic nerd XD. So is the epic le hipster Apple shit.

>MacBook Pro
Your money.....but seriously why the fuck would you saddle yourself with that shit?

>iPad Pro
Same as above. But also, you already have a superior machine in the form of the Surface Pro....so why waste that money on the damn iPad?

>inspiring quote from Carl of Aqua Teen Hunger Force
I really like that dank may may senpai. But put it in a better location. Seriously, I really like that one for some reason, it makes me feel peaceful and gives me a chuckle every time I see it and reminds me of one of my all time favorite characters all in one simple image.

Everything else seems pretty good

what interface is that?

Praise be to Kek

>stop vaping. Seriously, it's not good for you brother. Maybe a larger monitor? And nice Glocknade, somehow mine hasn't blown up yet either.

Take a new pic from a better angle please. But so far I like it. It's comfy.

cleaned up yesterday

Nice and clean. I like the wallpaper too.

R8 my sweet lurker's ass

Looks like a decent setup, but clean that shit up phamalam

how tho i cant into cable management for shit

>fake maga hat
Why

yeah that is a fake
>drumpf

Eh, you'll figure it out. It's mostly just hiding the wires and routing them to places where most or all of the wire is out of sight. It's not that hard desu pham

idk mate i just thought itd be funny to own one, didn't know the difference between a real one and a fake one and it was super cheap on amazon.

>let ironic trump hat
Hang yourself

Excessive set-up checking in once again.

That chair looks comfy. What is it?

Shitty Amazon Basics office chair I think. It's not very good. I want a new one.

I had one like that before, and the fake leather started to fall into pieces.

I'm preparing for that. It's much better than my last chair but I do need to invest in something that will last, and that is super comfy.

how is that ultrawide

does shit look blown up at 1080

who in for a 1440 let me get a ay ay

I bought 4 monitors to put 2 horizontal flanked by 2 veritcal, because I saw the setup at one of our network engineers and thought it looked really cool.

I think I fucked up, though, I bought 4 24" BenQ monitors (not gaming specific shit, just decent monitors) but the vertical ones don't handle the viewing angles very well.

Comfy as fuck arrangement other than that though, with better planning this would have been really nice.

Finally changed over to PC :)

Work in progress. Just moved in. New Reddit desk, yesterday put a coat of polymer on. Already replaced the chair with a Steelcase Leap. Monitor mount in the mail. New PC next, this one is from 2009.

No need to get a 1440 ultrawide that's 29". Unless you're a huge resolution cuck. Only thing that ever goes on that monitor is discord and spotify.

What kind of speakers are those?

So you bought cheap shit TN panels. Fewer good monitors is always better than more shit monitors, because who wants more shit?

Fleshing out the new Battlestation... er... Battlebridge

I have full on multitasking autism. If I don't have my MMO, another game I play, Discord, and IRC visible at all times it bothers me a lot. I needed a fourth monitor for when I'm working on After Effects or Photoshop side projects so I thought this layout would be nice, and really, it mostly is. I think if I swap the side monitors for higher quality ones it'll be super nice but for now, yeah.

I don't think encouraging your own autism is a good thing for yourself.

I have a shit teir setup at the moment. Haven't got the cash to setup the office how I want so I'm using the living room.

please tell me what's the point of owning a gun if you never use it outside of shooting at schools?

i mean do you feel like you have a bigger dick or something?

join the military and get shot in the face by some mudslime if you are such a gun maniac

cringey idiots

That's damn beautiful man. What do you do with all that space?

are those pinatas my dude

I think it looks okay but glare would murder me.

Got a new mat.

Been meant to ask for a while and are not asking you two specifically but people who have a laptop at their desk but are not using it as their main computer. Are you just showing off laptop as well or do you actually use your laptop, while using your desktop? Also both of your setups looks good.
speaker stands
comfy
good looking desk, link?

Not but I actually use my laptop on my desk most of the time.
I don't use both at the same time though, my desktop is used for videogames, browsing and weebshit, my laptop is used to read and work (and sometimes light medias in vacations).

Im from New Zealand, so yeeeeah, good luck

warehousestationery.co.nz/product/B760925.html#start=1

Im very jelous of your Schiit, no shipping to NZ :(

Buying Some Monolith M50's tomorrow, that DAC will finally be able to shine

M560*

Micca mb42

spotted the europoor

im from south korea

but what does my nationality have to do with anything

why are you guys always projecting?

This is where dreams come to die.

OP where did you get the lighting behind your screen?

43" 4K is about 100ppi and 100% scaling. it's pretty much perfect for 60-100cm distance.

can you be my sugardaddy?

where can I buy that desk-lamp

Only if you are my asian teenage kpop star daughter.

What chair is that? Also, really like your setup!

>tfw there's a cute boy who posts his battlestation on Sup Forums and you go there just to stalk him and whenever he posts your heart leaps

is that the white battlestation with 3 monitors?

No! It's not that one!

Nice keyboard and vodka, m8

Also, replaced my 34XBR960 CRT with a 151FD Kuro. Buying up all the best 10-30 year old shit.

>reddit desk
>polymer coat
What is that?

Nice Rabbit and Keyboard, lad

>reddit desk
Butcher block desk, usually with iron pipe legs or mounted directly to wall.

People who bitch about guns typically live in countries or areas (i.e., much of europe) where it's believed that ridiculously extreme gun regulation saves lives. Many of these people never experience life in an area where having a gun for self defense is a necessity. Meanwhile, all regulation does is ensure that only criminals have guns. Works extra great when they take lethal weapons away from local police, too.

my degeneracy is showing

Moved out of flat.
New pic soon

>Not even Garf

that pic honestly make me want to give you money and a hug

hang in there

I'm fine m8.
Don't be such a posh lefty and grow some hard skin. That's what I say!

Bow down to your master

How many did you get free from trash can?
8monitors and 3 computers is my guess.

Not trash but government stuff. They just chuck computers out. I've got 87 laptops in my basement. ~150 desktop PCS. And a shit ton of parts and monitors.

The main computer there cost me $800 though. It's not a shit scavenged computer.

>he is trying to comfort me
now i want to hug you even more;;

I REALLY like this. I wish I knew people like you irl.

How's that chair holding up? I've narrowed my choices down to the super popular Amazon basics chair, or the IKEA Markus.

Thought so, I have the PB42x, really good for the money

Butcher block are usually endgrain though, right?

Great station, shitty floor.

just moved to a new place p happy desu
FYI Markus is okay; kinda strange feeling at times but overall decent. Two years in I had a fuckery of a time trying to find what was creaking to oil it but it's definitely serviceable.

>Hakko FX951 spotted

bout to get one myself desu; damn good iron

All i wanted was a pepsi.