Mice

About to pull the trigger on the Rival 700. Anything I should know before I do?

>gaymer mouse

Op you are about to exchange money for goods or services

Best mouse. If you feel it's too small and heavy, return it and get the 300 instead. For me, the 700 is perfect, though.

>mouse with screen on it
>it faces away from you

in what way are you not a retard?

>>it faces away from you
I don't know how the fuck you hold your mice but I'm right handed and put my mouse on my right side so I'll be able to see the screen just fine

Rectangle shape at the palm rest feel uneasy.

i have big hands
im also tall
and got a big dick, not that its relevant but just so you know

i can confirm that 300 is good for big hands

>it even says KiD on the side

I have one, It was a gift
The mouse is pretty great, but the screen is unnecessary

I'm about to order a Logitech MX Master myself.
I have an old Anywhere MX and I get a lot of wireless interference and mis-clicks on it, I'm fed up with it and have heard good things about this mouse.

Forgot to mention, it needs to be a wireless mouse, there's no space on my desk for a corded mouse, and I cannot abide the way a cord can drag your mouse or snag on things.

Steel series quality sucks dick.

Anyone else waiting on this ugly thing?

this ,although i only had the rival 100 (for 3 days, the buttons were doubleclicking on slow release).

A lot of the features seem like gimmicks. The only thing I'd really want is the pressure sensitive buttons.

>2017.5
>cabled mice

>get cucked by logitech
>still wanting to buy from them
logitech is pure marketing, avoid at all costs

>Anything I should know before I do?

Any other suggestions for a good wireless mouse then?
The couple of reviews I found on YouTube seemed glowing, populate among video editors.

looks like one of those industrial designers projects where they go to town creating solutions for problems that never existed

do you want side buttons? gamer aesthetic? price range?

Why not save yourself some money and get the 300 instead? The 700 is literally just a 300 with a screen gimmick

Side buttons are important, I do make good use of them for going back/forwards in my browser.

Gamer aesthetic I can take or leave, I'm concerned with reliable signal and high accuracy, particularly ease of use in a small space like 4 or 5 inches across.
Willing to go around £60-80 for this, maybe £100 if it's justified.

what's your hand measurements
(middle finger to curve beneath the palm x last knuckle of pinky to thumb)

Doesn't seem relevant?

a lot of wireless mice offer good sensors already, so comfort and build quality is the next consideration. hand size measurements would be a good way to judge what mouse might fit you, as well as your preferred mouse grip style

Alright, I'll go fetch a measuring tape.

To clarify, did you actually want me to multiply the length from my middle finger tip to my palm's curve, with the length from my pinky knuckle to my thumb?
Also, metric or imperial, open palm or spread fingers?

Thanks for the help so far

no problem
sorry for the confusion, i meant list both seperately. for example mines 18.5cm x 10.5 cm.

Sorry for the delay, chores.

Not 100% about these measurements, but I think it's 18cm x 10cm, pretty much like yours.

Does this mouse track your kill to death ratio

ah, good. my mouse right now is a g403 wireless. it has a really good sensor and good buttons all around. if you have a palm or claw grip, it should definitely be on your list. another good mouse by logitech is the g900, but it's a bit beyond your price range. a good mouse reviewer is rocket jump ninja, you should check out his opinions if those don't fit your wants

Looking at the G403 wireless, it seems a bit pricey and not awfully nice to look at.
I'll check out this reviewer and see what he has to say, I might still be going with the Logitech MX Master as I'm much more concerned with a mouse for work than play, being able to make precise clicks without a faff, etc, rather than twitch responses to something.
Thanks for the help.

You know after checking reviews, I think I'm more geared towards that G403 now.
Still considering it, thanks for help again.

np, good luck choosing one my dude

My G102 is still holding up but the plastic is creeking when I grip it. It really is a cheap mouse in terms of build but it is perfect in everything else.