>be american
>toss A FUCKING COIN
>become president

A nigger did it, it wasn't our fault

>be russian
>murder dissenters
>remain president

How does it feel?

Knowing that no matter where you turn here, you'll be dismissed as annoying and known for banter and banter only, all because of a quality you cannot change no matter how hard you try?

This meme again?
You should know better. Americans only get shot like once every few months. TOPS.

Also, why is there no
>be American
>shoot someone

Fucking people always conveniently forgetting the upsides to living in the US. I literally can't even right now.

Jokes on you dumbass, I was only pretending to be intelligent.

>>>Americans only get shot like once every few months

Like the hair

Like the face

10/10 in my book, fight me, it has a vagina I think

I can only speak from personal experience.
I only get shot once every 2-4 months, okay?
Maybe it happens to some people more often, but I think you're wrong if you think that's normal.

Anyway, as long as I pay the doctor a good tip, it never ends up affecting my health.

And so the cycle continues...

>americans will kill this

Holy shit its real
i watched her youtube videos years ago when she first started and now shes dead

Fuck Florida

I admit, I laughed. It's been awhile since I've been on Sup Forums

BANG BANG BANGBA BANGBANGBANG

>Not shooting yourself with smaller bullets to gain immunity to larger ones

>upsides to living in US
please list.

Why did she was shot ?

Just avoid the whole thing, go to Greenland, it's still pure

Don't say that. If you encourage him then Greenland will be filled with autists.

some crazy guy shot her then killed himself

For no reason ?

r9k supreme gentlemen

we don't know yet

Probably some crazy reason. Maybe he read Catcher in the Rye?

Actually that's a good point, any word if the guy posted on Sup Forums?

Anymore it's like if I hear about a murder/suicide I go to bed

There's a boatload of negativity in the world and I'm tired of dealing with it at my weakest

twitter.com/TheRealGrimmie/status/741387106921140224

Depressing in retrospect

Why wasn't she armed? She could have shot him preemptively.

Aw shucks poor thing looked like a ball of joy. Always an unexpected and sad way to go

>Be Russian
>Get banned

>Be australian
>Use meme statistics to confirm my bias regarding weapons
>In order to cope with the fact that I will never live in a country with a weapons market share, or even GDP, like the United States.

I'm told that 17 dollars an hour is considered good in aus dollars, Which is comedy gold. They're one step above the chink slaves in sweatshops.

because liberals don't believe in carrying guns

>americans try to bait

Literally only one post with meme statistics for gun deaths.

Don't be such an over-reactive pusscake.

>ebul libruls wanna take muh guns!
Nvm that majority of Americans supports gun control

I hope president Clinton sorts this out

>living in the greatest country in the world
>shooting guns
>shooting people
>2016 US presidential election feat. Trump

Truly we are the greatest country in the world

>Nvm that majority of Americans supports gun control

holy shit who told you that lmao

lmao fuck off. She will literally ban guns.
>majority of america?
Where? I only see gun advocates. Gun control doesn't do anything anyway so there's no point in limiting the rights and freedoms of law abiding citizens

samefag
time.com/4173116/gun-control-barack-obama-polls/

10/10
> they took the bait

That is exactly what their doing though you fuck. There should be 0 limits on guns, the constitution is the law of the land. Anyone who disagrees can just leave

>posts are exactly a minute apart and written in the same style
yeah nice try but inspect element won't save you here

He's not lying I wrote the second one.

>what's a coincidence

granted I'd think the same tbqh

It's still a load of shit. The majority of Americans don't support the kind of gun control that die hard liberals want. Probably the majority of that so called "majority" is in favour of very minor gun control that is basically shit like background checks. Not to say that it isn't still infringing on my rights as an American and that it is at all a reasonable solution given that literally all evidence points towards gun control doing absolutely fuck all in every single case, especially Australia's.

>literally all evidence points towards gun control doing absolutely fuck all in every single case, especially Australia's.
b8

>implying

I bet you think your declining gun homicides are actually an indiciation that gun control is working when it was already in decline and your other homicides are way up, as well as every other type of violent crime due to the absence of guns

Gun control makes societies less safe. Funny thing huh? Maybe you can wrap your mind around it one day

businessinsider.com.au/australia-gun-control-shootings-2015-10
vox.com/cards/gun-violence-facts/gun-homicide-effect-increase
truthorfiction.com/australias-gun-laws-have-led-to-higher-crime-rates/
No it doesn't faggot.
Our other homocides are going up because the population is going up. Our gun crime is down and going down every year even with the population rising.

>b-b-but OUR POPULATION
>GUN CRIME IS GOING DOWN
>WHAT IT ALWAYS WAS EVEN BEFORE GUN CONTROL?

just stop.

>I DONT LIKE YOUR ARGUMENT SO IM GOING TO MEME IN GREENTEXT INSTEAD OF RESPONDING PROPERLY

SHALL

NOT

>my argument is shit so let me respond with memes in greentext about how he's memeing me with greentext and ignoring my non-existent argument

not an argument

If he didnt have a gun he would have just thrown knives at her

>no u
F'cking ep*c
Back to

BE

Probably a frustrated permavirgin who obsessed over her night and day.

>oh it seems I was beaten in an argument
>i'll just tell him to fuck off back to pol that'll show him

Somewhat off-topic, why is it that the obnoxious liberal australians are always the ones with the weakest and uninspired banter? It's like every liberal australian I ever meet is a humongous retard. Anyone else notice this? Is it the melbourne meme?

>n-no
>"""beaten"""
Dumb burger

>One mass shooting every day
>One school shooting every six days
>73 shootings every day

I'm thinking Americans are just genetically predisposed to be violent.

I'm smarter than you famalam

We have a terrible society that breeds violence for a lot of reasons. Don't forget that we're an amalgamation of over a dozen different ethnicities so you can't put it on genetics unless you succumb to the braindead Sup Forums memes that are made by europeans with inferiority complexes

Wot?

School shootings are unpredictable statistical outliers.

And yes, we are pretty predisposed to violence. Especially niggers, who do most of the "mass shootings" (four or more people injured regardless of fatalities). If they counted police shootings the number would be even higher. Cops and nigs can't aim for shit, so they miss and hit everyone except their intended target.

>leave Sup Forums for 3 years
>aussies still shitposting
>they still post this
I have no words

because 3 years later americans are still getting shot

No, what I'm thinking is you've specifically bred yourself into violence. That immigrants rank higher in fortune-seeking and psychopathy than the general population, and that the great exodus fortified the population as higher in violent traits. Then you imported savages and bred them for strength and nothing else. Not to mention the sheer cultural evolution where you extinguished the natives and were completely okay with it, that kind of skeleton in the closet makes the entire culture more inclined to kill for centuries after. Just look at Turkey.

We've got millions of people, and when someone gets shot here the courts don't immediately start handing out gag orders to the press to keep it out of the news like they do in your country.

>We've got millions of people
You won't if you keep this up, maybe it's for the better though

Because when reporters go to the scene to report it to the news they get shot, so you don't need gag orders.

It's kind of spooky going seeing her facebook and twitter where she posts about being so excited for the concert that night just 11 hours ago

Have you been here the last 3 months

It really is.

To think, she had no idea she would be dead only 9 hours after those posts.

Jesus.

It all sounds like a scorned lover situation. I lean 60% scorned lover and 30% rabid fan. The remaining 10% is some guy dancing not realizing he still holds a loaded firearm from grocery shopping earlier.

The guy was tacked to the ground by the singers brother immediately and shot himself in the face so it's not the last one

Will any of us?

Or a scorned rabid fan.
>Um... No offense, but you're kinda creeping me out. Please go away, or I'm calling the police.
>Y WONT U TAKE MY VIRGINITY?

So elliot roger 2.0 I guess? I'm sure the media will tell us all about the autist soon

Probably.

I wish Police here would work like this. It's amazing how you can clearly see all of those people were lower class trash.

yeah i'm not really buying it. It's a literal meme for stupid people.

Does this matter even a bit to the American masses after all that long queue of gun crime victims in the junky negroland?

I know she must be a bad eater pig American herself too.
She would have died of a stroke or a heart attack sooner or later anyway even if she hadn't got shot, and would have become another dumb American casual hunter who would smile and pose for pictures with dead bodies of hunting-prohibited wild animals in Asia or Africa if she hadn't got shot and managed to survive a little longer.

Guns don't kill people.
Americans kill Americans. Because they know they are bad and evil.
That's why most Americans rush to die ugly deaths.

you have to try harder

test

>she never got to see britain leave the eu