I picked up an iphone 4 at a thrift store. Anyone know how to full wipe the icloud activation lock from it...

I picked up an iphone 4 at a thrift store. Anyone know how to full wipe the icloud activation lock from it? it is not locked as lost/stolen, just locked because they didn't remove the phone from their icloud before donating. Believe me or not, I aint stealing some busted ass iphone 4 just want to mess around with old tech if I can get it unlocked. I have it carrier unlocked at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give it back

>stole an iphone 4
>can't even steal iphones right

What hope is there for you?

GIVE IT BACK TYRONE

I figure this was the option... I talked to Apple and they said they couldn't get a hold of the old owner for me either. What sucks is I had full access to the phone when I bought it and like an idiot I ran a full factory reset on the thing before noting the persons email. WIPE YOUR DEVICES PEOPLE, this thing was still pulling down their emails when I set it up on my wifi.

While this is funny I assure you I paid $20 at thrift. I would be making a huge downgrade if I was to be wanting to steal this shit brick, just wanted to mess with ios and carrier unlock.

>>An iPhone at a thrift shop

I have bought more fancy shit at thrift stores than I have at Best Buy/Amazon. Just lsat month I nabbed over $1k in Tivoli audio equipment for $15

Aye fatherfucker
Gtfo before the mods ban your nigger ass
Fatherfucking faggot spamsg threads always
Fucker!!!!

give it back tyrone

Why the fuck would they ban me for this, asking for any legit leads. What are iphones on now, 7?!

>every day

You can't. As soon as the phone contacts Appe it will lock. Apple won't clear the lock without showing them the original receipt from the store it was bought (not the thrift store obviously)

Give it Back Jamal

Yea, I have even tried spamming the login in hopes it sends them an email saying WTF are is your phone trying to do. No go, I will get my $20 back on Tuesday. To all the lurkers saying I stole it, bahaha, steal you moms gina before I steal some old ass iphone 4.

You might not have stole it but that doesn't mean it wasn't stolen.

It's amazing how many people somehow """legally""" come into possession of a locked iPhone. Really gets those neurons firing.

Post proof it's bought from a thrift store

Funny how the phone I am asking about is simply locked to activation and not lost/stolen.

Well, you're a dumbass for buying a locked phone, then. Its only worth is it's individual parts.

>not lost/stolen.
Says you.

It happens. Occasionally we have to have Apple unlock a device if its still locked after an employee resigns or is fired. And if they won't do it without a receipt for the nice white people at the place I work that buys a shitload of iPhones every year, they're not going to do it for Tyrone here.

Give it back, daquan

>enterprise letting users set up Find my iPhone on their personal accounts

what the fuck?

It can be done but it isn't easy

We don't have a proper MDM in place. It's fucked but that's what happens when people are cheap.

if it means anything.

iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone

$20 isn't bad for a glass and metal paperweight

It is a sleak model for apple but far outdated. If it doesn't magically show up as non-icloud associated come Tuesday it is going back.

>iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone
Thanks for the link but not paying any more money to unlock this thing since it is stuck in ios7, just wanted to try hand at carrier unlock and use it as a throw around device.

As iCloud lock information is stored inside a modem chip, you'll need to remove a couple of strap resistors from a motherboard to divert electrical signal from passing through a modem. You'll have a better luck with qualified third-party Apple servicemans. Of course that means mobile connetcivity will be unavailable.
I don't understand why would you bother, though. 4-4S-5-5S-6-6S-7-?? - you are 7 generations behind with this phone and you'll get an iPod Touch from it at best.

Why not? You can update the OS, and sell the fucking thing for a profit, you nigger

I just recently got one after the owner donated it to be recycled so it's not stolen but I don't have anyway to charge it currently so I'll probably be in that boat soon enough

I am not going to get $80 for an iphone 4 after all said and down buying it for $20 and paying $56 to wipe the lock. It wont upgrade past 7 dude.

I figured it would be some brute force thing potential. I was able to run the DNS backdoor with my wifi setup before activation but I can't seem to pull any email address or old phone number from it.

then sell it for parts, faggot

>Getting beaten by a piece of apple tech
laughingwhores.jpg

I feel your pain man, watch out they will call you a thief Tyrone apparently, you know us hood rats be stealing iphone 4's erryday

BAHAHA you would be laughing, fill me in on your magic formula for this then as Apple seems to have a legit lock down on these stupid things.

Disassemble the device and flash a clean NAND.