It's known for a fact that Sup Forums is literally filled with pajeets. So, explain yourselves...

It's known for a fact that Sup Forums is literally filled with pajeets. So, explain yourselves, why did you betray your old master and ruler, the Great British Empire? Have you no shame?
huffingtonpost.in/2017/05/28/british-airways-union-blames-massive-it-failure-on-outsourcing-i_a_22113082/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-40075721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Visited the UK. They put me into custody for shitting on the street. I tried my best to find a designated street too, but they didn't care. That's why I messed with the Java code.

Went to UKUCK once. I'm still baffled by their love for indians and shitskins in general.

What's important is this: Did they lose more money than they saved by outsourcing?
If they saved so much money that this doesn't bother them as much, then this kind of thing is only going to get worse.
Although any company that can't see the writing on the wall is going to deserve going under.
What is this writing?
This writing is that computer security is fucking important and indian firms are overall useless.

Just dont outsource
Its that simple
Indians are shitheads who dont know how to code?? Just dont fucking hire them!!

ummm isn't this kind of sickening racism illegal in britain?

It's okay to be racist against indians. Just you can't hate muslims because they're peaceful.

Probably. Come get me, niggers.

Thats old business talk, now a business can make it or break it through reputation.

People are primarily critisizing BA for not actually telling their customers anything.

>literally no staff in the terminal etc.

Systems Fail, it's all about your procedures for dealing with failures.

bbc.com/news/business-40075721

Read the first line faggots

>power failure

Yeah, whatever cunt.

You can prove anything with "facts".

How does power fail in 2017 when you are a multi-billion dollar company?

Ffs read the article dont jump to conclusions

Nah, this isn't a reputation thing, really. Not for this situation- since they're selling a service that's functional. People will use their planes if they take them from A to B, the only thing that really hurts their business is impeding on this key service.

>read the article dont jump to conclusions
wew

>bbc.com/news/business-40075721
There isn't much written in that article, except for the official statement that a power outage occurred. Everything else is just speculation... Now, are power outages common to data centres?

How many unemployed bong neets could literally have put the system back up in 8 hours if BA had bothered to ask them?

They will make it because the government will bail them out, and management's pension fund.
It's just looting. This is all looting.

>Sup Forums is filled with pajeets.
I'm out faggots
fuck

Pajeet>Ahmed anyday dude. Pajeets may be pretty backwards but at least they're not killing people in the name of the word of some lolicon Merchant who has been dead for 1600 years.

Thanks I was thinking of fucking a white british girl.