Canada’s Supreme Court has legalized oral sex with pets as long as no penetration is involved in a ruling slammed by...

>Canada’s Supreme Court has legalized oral sex with pets as long as no penetration is involved in a ruling slammed by animal rights groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you penetrate the animal then they win

>oral sex in animals

>I want to puke

yes, because backward country hicks care about legality when they're so horny even a goat starts to look attractive

in other words, water is wet, in a storm any port.

Your country is the one that starts this happening.

Based Trudeau

Oh Canada...
Our home and gender neutral land...

Will it be called the "dog vs peanutbutter" precedent? :^)

Just think there are people all over blowing their animals RIGHT NOW. laffing

Wtf i LOVE canada now

>put peanut butter on dick
>sit down and wait for animal
>get a blowie
>claim that you were raped and that putting peanut butter on your dick isn't asking for it

Canada doesn't deserve to live anymore, you guys had a good run.

This is what happens when you didn't let Harper win.

KEK

>Be Canadian
>Dog's tongue accidentally slips into my asshole during licking session
>Get sent to diversity and tolerance gulag and the dog's custody is handed to the Chinese community

A one way ticket to Canada please.

The story of how Canada stopped gay marriage worldwide by proving true the slippery slope argument.

AhahahahahahahahahhhahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

So this is what freedom feels like.

>tfw it's legal to have sex with animals in Finland

Do you have real pepe gf?

this is what happens to the psyche of your people when you border us

We only make anal sex like real men, not disgusting oral sex.

>want to kiss a little girl
>omg you disgusting perv

>fags want to stick their dicks in the mouths of other animals like filthy Moors
>so progressive and tolerant!

>pedo
Get the fuck out of my country

>defending hypocrisy
Animals can't consent, you retard.

They can apparently consent to petting, which would be considered battery, with body language. Why not sex?

reindeer pussy is best pussy

If human children are supposedly unable to consent, then how is a whole different species, with a completely different perception of life and its activities, can give human consent? It doesn't make any sense.

Oh fuck, Canada.

Actually it's because it's morally disgusting, only real reason

>whereistheevidence

goat fuck immigrant influx to canada, their culture follows them

There are multiple reasons for human children not being able to give consent until sexual maturity, mainly physical harm and pregnancy. Physical harm is shown by negative body language, sexual or not, and obviously pregnancy isn't an issue interspecies. Once again though, if you go up to someone and start rubbing your hand in their hair without asking first, you've committed battery. Apparently body language is enough to decide whether you can do it to animals or not, so why not sex?

Because it causes aids, because it's objectively disgusting (said reason that we ban sibling-on-sibling and major-children-on-parent incest, really).

Also, op is a fag and the source of his """claim""" is infowars.com

>>Canada’s Supreme Court has legalized oral sex
See this is just ignorant of legal preceding in the West where ruling precedents are set by judges as to how a statute is to be interpreted in this case. What happened here, which is being wildly misreported by legalese illiterate- hang on I just realized the only source for this story is Christian Post and Infowars. Why am I even responding to this.

>(said reason that we ban sibling-on-sibling and major-children-on-parent incest, really)
>France

what does it feels like to fuck an animal?

Monkeys apparently caused AIDS, but now fucking a person with AIDS causes AIDS too. There are very few animal to human STDs, almost all of them aren't sex exclusive or involve faeces.

Fucking kek 10/10

HIV/AIDS is blood-borne and was most likely spread to humans via consumption of game meat. Get your mind out of the gutter (and yiff in hell).

Who even pushed this through and wanted it in the first place? Show me his or her face

>Who even pushed this through and wanted it in the first place?
Nobody. There was no statue passed down by the supreme court. Don't believe everything you read on the internet or even most of it.

I can show you where to get more information :

>infowars.com

I really had no idea, I just heard it came from monkeys, but apparently not so thanks for the argument I guess

>Who even pushed this through and wanted it in the first place?
Well, Swedes are pushing for necrophilia to appease the Muslims.

It did likely come from a species of monkey. But from people hunting and eating it not bizzare illicit jungle sexual contact

My country is a fucking meme..... waiting for that *raises paw* faggot to chip in.. any minute now

no one pushed it through, the original law just stated that penetration was illegal, so through a loophole anything that isn't penetration is legal

Alright, thanks for clarifying

Why not fuck them if you can murder and eat them?

>be typical Sup Forums poster
>believe everything I read on the internet tracks actual reality in a meaningful way
>HURRR
>DURRRRRR

>What is fun

FFS

Stop it now

The website that reported it is FUCKING INFOWARS

The one that says the world is going to end every other Thursday

It's a lie, like 99% of what you will see/heard on Sup Forums (especially about immigration)

>It's a lie, like 99% of what you will see/heard on Sup Forums (especially about immigration)
mm like what?

I don't get it

Oh ok thanks. Reading about what caused it now, it's pretty disgusting

>The case involved a man who had been convicted of sexually abusing two of his step daughters, who had also been convicted of bestiality after he attempted to make the dog engage in sexual activities with one of the young girls.
>A lower court convicted the man of bestiality after it heard he smeared peanut butter on the girl, who was 15 at the time of the abuse, to entice the dog to lick it off.

The loophole will probably get fixed soon so Canadians get in all the peanut butter action while you can

It's 2016, bro.

Lefties weren't the ones calling for this

Woah I don't know about the validity of this and I don't care. I meant my country is a meme on Sup Forums, Relax fag.

tbqh this is really good post.

Explain further

I'll use that one next time i have to spaghetti out of having sex.

>>>/reddit/

From a quote from Candadian PM saying something along the lines of "if you kill your enemies, they win"

Why are you so against this Sup Forums? Isn't this just like in those Chinese girl cartoons you watch?

>mfw im moving to Canadá for holydays soon
>mfw no face when

Why would anyone come here for a holiday?

Two humans having sex is not the same thing as a human and another animal.

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

bestiality shouldn't be illegal desu. populism surrounding non-issues finally caught up to us in denmark, making it illegal.

animal cruelty is already illegal, so if you do shit that is considered sexual with an animal, but not harming the animal, why should it be anyone else's business

i mean we can literally kill and eat the animals, but god forbid that fido gets to jump on old mcdonald's wife once in a while

>child abuse is already illegal, so if you do shit that is considered sexual with a child, but not harming the child, why should it be anyone else's business
Surely you see the problem with this.

Honeymoon

Cuz EU is cheap so we can go anytime, we dont like shitier countries, asian countries are expensives as fuck (Japan, Korea), and US is full of angry niggers, feminist and well... Amerifats in general

So that left Canada

O CANADA

>i mean we can literally kill and eat the animals, but god forbid that fido gets to jump on old mcdonald's wife once in a while

kek'd

>it's 2016 and you still can't penetrate your pets

Canada is reaching critical meme-status at an alarming rate.

Soon nobody would remember what Sweden did because it all pales to the atrocities of Cancucks.

Well, good luck man. Where are you going?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

Here is an american explaining why bestiality should be legal.

>don't like shittier countries
>can't afford going to expensive countries

>Children = animals
Tell me when you can get animals pregnant

You are putting animals on the same legal level as humans, which is complete nonsense

There's lots of things you can do to animals that you can't do to humans

Toronto - Montreal - Otawa - Quebec

We both like the country, lets hope that we dont regret it

I'm sure a lot of people are happy with that

Toronto is the New York of Canada without all the good things. Ottawa is a government town pretty much with nothing to do there. Quebec is nice but the people aren't. Go to Newfoundland m8.

Learn2Greentext

>Quebec is nice but the people aren't
bit rude, chap

Sorry. Personal experience.

We're discussing the ability of animals to consent to sex with humans. How can they do that when we look at consent from our human point of view?

So like, fucking a dog in the mouth is okay now? Or sucking a dogs dick is ok?

Or is this mainly for girls getting licked by dogs? Seems like the least disgusting/dangerous type of oral sex with a dog.

well, sometimes we're a bit rude to anglophones, but it's not without reason

Why would we need consent from animals?? We don't need consent from animals for anything else.

Unless they are demonstrably harmed, we can otherwise do whatever the fuck we please with animals.

too right-wing for him I guess

Once again, animals are not human.
You don't need consent to pet ("batter") them.
You don't need consent to kill ("murder") / eat them.
Why would sex be a problem?

>Bonjour may I use the telephone?
>quelle?
>Sorry um...téléphone?
>hmm.... Qui

Every goddamn day.

>Right wing

Quebec is where the most powerful and craziest liberals have come from?

Canadá is not shit tier to me