Should Estonia be considered a Nordic country? I don't think so, because they are slavs, while us Nordics are Nordics

Should Estonia be considered a Nordic country? I don't think so, because they are slavs, while us Nordics are Nordics.

holland is nordic

They're Slavs. Anyway, Estonia seems comfy and they have a good tricolor flag (most tricolor flags are shit).

Who gives a shit? All whiteys will be dead soon anyway lmao.

>us nordics

>implying finland is nordic

mongols aren't nordic, Pekka

you lost WW2

that's it

You are envy because Estonians are real men and you are just sissy fuccboi

they weren't in 1940

>herro im from finlan me nordic!"!!!!!!

poppeycock u slants

viro I thought you were cool like us

guess not

Skyrim belongs to the nords.

yksi kaksi kolmi rokki ja viisi lonkerot kiitos

piina-kääbik

Yes :3

I dont know. is their culture similar to Nordic culture?

it's russian "culture"

Fuck you Jukka, go buy your liquor from Latvia

we are a northern country though, seeing as how nordics are being cycked by all kinds of ape-men I doubt anyone would want to associate with you.

Here is an official list of why exactly Estonia is in fact a Nordic country
1) Estonians are Finnic people (like Finns and Saami people – both considered Nordic today) and the language is a Finnic language. Latvians and Lithuanians are Balts who speak Baltic languages.
2) Estonia used to be part of both Denmark (firstly during the 13th–14th centuries and again in the 16th–17th centuries) and Sweden (from 1558 to 1710).
3) Swedish time is even today, after 400 years, remembered as ‘the good old Swedish times‘ (hea vana Rootsi aeg).
4) weden’s 2nd oldest university is located in Estonia (Gustav Adolf II set up multiple schools and re-organized the societal and administrational structures such that they left a big impact).
4) Tallinn, the capital of Estonia probably got its name from taani linn, literally “Danish city”.
5) Estonia’s Coat of Arms is derived from the Coat of Arms of Denmark, dating from 13th century.
6) Danish flag, the Dannebrog originates from Estonia according to the legend, in 1219. All Nordic cross flags are derived this flag. There are many Nordic cross flags used for county flags in Estonia, dating back to 13th century.
7) 15% of the words in Estonian language are loans from Germanic origin (because German was the language of the cultural and political elite since 12th century right up till 1919). Many word loans have also come from Swedish, Old Norse, Baltic-German, Russian, Old-Russian,Finnish and Baltic languages.
8) Estonians are included in the Old Norse Icelandic Sagas as Víkingr frá Esthland. Estlanders fought along the side of Swedes against the Danes in the Battle of Bråvalla. Saaremaa (Ösel) has the richest finds of Viking treasures after Gotland in Sweden and often raided both Christians and Pagans, in their ships that had a high prow shaped like a dragon or a snakehead as well as a quadrangular sail.

pt 1

9) Estonia had Swedish minorities living here peacefully in cooperation for 8 centuries (until WW2), they were offered cultural autonomy and self-governance in 1925, something that was exceptional in Europe at the time and earned a great deal of international acclaim, the local Swedes thanked and declined, showing they were okay with how things were. Some islands still have dual language shop and street signs. Estonia’s main largest islands are still named Ösel and Dagö in Swedish.
10) Estonians call themselves põhjamaalased (“northern people”, another translation would be literally “nordic people” as põhjala is often translated as nordic), it’s such in many folk songs that are almost equal in importance to the national anthem.
11) The familiar Swedish red paint color is also common in Estonia. Especially so on the islands.
12) Estonians are (were?) protestant lutherans. Lithuanians are Catholic and Latvians are a mix in-between.
13) Estonians used to use the Runic calendars (like everybody else in the Northern Europe). Sirvikalender in Estonian.
14) Estonians strongly celebrate the Midsummer Day.
15) Estonians eat vastlakukkel/semla.
16) Estonians drink mulled wine on Yule time (Christmas).
17) Estonians drink mulled wine on Yule time (Christmas).
18) Estonians go to sauna a lot
pt 2

Why does Estonia keep insisting its a Nordic country when the Nordic countries obviously dont like them

Tool, please. Back to Sup Forums with you.

>ta neelas sööda alla
oled ikka autist küll

>implying ma ei copynud irooniaga seda listi nordicestonia.com-ist

Ole nüüd, vennas.

In here we acknowledge ourselves as a Põhjamaa/Northern Country and have since duno for quite a long time, for some reason people associate that northerness with nordicness and that's why they claim we're nordic. Although we have shared quite a bit of history with them, and finns are nordics and they are our relatives so that kind of makes us aswell.

The Soviet occupation and being politically separated from the rest of the Nordics is pretty much the only reason it's not usually included desu

Nordic = Chuchonci (offensive Russian term for snowniggers)

>nordicestonia.com
>selline lehekülg eksisteeribki
issand jumal küll, mis inimestel viga on

>desu

weeb loser

self-acknowledgement/right to determination and political/economical associations are quite different

Pretty much this desu.

t b h = filtered to desu newfag

tyhmä anime-pelle

uusihomo

homopeeter

autistinen anime vajakki
>annas kun minä kerron sinulle lauta filttereistä

läski ääliö, onko ensimmäinen kesä täällä?

löl

all me desu

Ära ole ebaviisakas, munapea.

shut the fuck up, stupid lonely kääbik, nobody's talking to you

>Munapää

Haista kulli.

*grabs by the throat*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!?!?

Estonia doesn't have enough Islam to be Nordic like Finland and Sweden

haha runkkari

>ebaviisakas

No you werent

t. the third one

Yes i was

t. the third one

>Kääbik :D

go to gulag ivan

>älykääpiö

stop bullying bestonia ;_;

eesti has brought this on herself

this is now fin-est general. post your setti's

>Maod lennukis :D

I want an Estonian gf whether she's nordic or not.

russians are slightly better looking and cheaper while essentially being the same

too bad our women despise chinks

To be quite honest, nobody minds the chinks.

>t. Ahmad

post more so that I can fap harder. Why do they have to be such racists ;_;

suu kinni, sa tahad, et pilud tuleksid Eestisse meie naisi nikkuma? :DDD

Pigem nemad kui neegrid kntao.

They want to hang with their big bro.

I say, why not. They already have a bunch of Scandinavian stores and companies with local offices there. I think they make up the majority of business in in downtown Tallinn.

Your written language is basically Norwegian.

I can't even tell why this country keeps doing it.

>when the Nordic countries obviously dont like them

?

Estonia are trying really hard to look Nordic

>""""estonians"""""

brava brava estonia has learned to blanda up

tfw no eesti gf

>Should Estonia be considered a Nordic country? I don't think so, because they are slavs
They are neither, just like you're not Nordic

her forehead is fucking huge

desu

anime-pelle

EESTI IS NOOORDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!

Latvia is nordic.

Welcome to Nordic council, our Nordic friend.

Shall Peru be considered nordic aswell lads?

Finland likes Estonia. I love you littlebro Estonia

Very information post, screencapped

Estonia and Finland are FINNO-UGRIC !! REEEEEEEEEE !

Can i come to visit you, ill be coming to Estonia and then i contunue to Finland from Germany in August :3

Yes our Plebbit overlords must feast their eyes upon this Westonian memery

One of my posts was uploaded to Plebbit/imgur and it had like 60 000 views. I'm basically a celebrity now.

>while us Nordics are Nordics.
::DD:D Fucking Esko, you're drunk again. :DDD:D

Is Friesland Nordic if Denmark is?

How much karma did that earn you?

Estonia is basically as nordic as Finland so it's might as well nordic.

Diffrence between nordic and Scandinavian.

But Slavs are Finns in denial

and finns are mongols in denial

what are mongolians

>offensive Russian term for snowniggers
>snowniggers

You what, Ivan? Russians are the """"""white"""""" niggers and that makes every russian a Chuchonci.