Post top notch american cuisine ITT

Post top notch american cuisine ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
whatupwilly.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in order to count as cuisine it has to have actual food in it, I can guarantee if he bought those ingredients in america that it's only 'food-like'

shut up and eat the nachos-ramen

a real human bean

My favorite breakfast.

the fuck?

thats so much cheese

why can't you keep jack threads on /ck/

I love my American bros

i dont watch this youtuber but what does he normally say when he cuts into a piece of meat and its raw?

There's some very persistent memers that are making sure /ck/ memes become a thing. Which is shit because it will only make more memers go to /ck/. I'm truly saddened that /ck/ has officially died.

Is that just a piece of butter?

I don't see the difference between this and people who insist steak is best served raw.

kek eurofaggots salty as usual

Um what are you talking about desu? It's perfectly cooked? You'd probably order well done at a 3 star michelin steakhouse.

>the perfect steak

>pouring random shit on a block of butter and calling it a day
for what purpose

why is everything so fucking watery

what is wrong with this person

Ground, or minced, beef should never be served anything under medium rare. It should only be served medium rare if you grind it yourself.

Jack is a fucking idiot who likes gastrointestinal infections.

Just go to /ck/ to lean the horrors of Jack.

>piece of meat
>gotta be raw or you'll ruin it!
>ground up piece of meat
>gotte be cooked or you'll die!

I wasn't prepared for this thread

The initial tortilla chips could have been replaced by Maize and raw Brokkoli.

I get the milk, but there is better ways to thicken and dilute the base.

I never get these threads
Let them eat wtf they want
And those ramen nachos look delicious desu I would wanna try that shit
Funny how all euros come and start acting like the culinary gods when all spain has to offer is fucking fried rice with shrimps and ham on a bread

One day I'll tour the US and eat all the junk food I can find

The difference is that ground beef has a much larger surface area than a steak, which means that bacteria can spread all over it and penetrate it easily.

What the fuck... Some of these webms look like they are literally running a business, these products are actually popular enough to market out there. Americans literally aren't human.

All of this shit literally looks like something a tween stoner with absolutely zero culinary knowledge whatsoever would come home and throw together with whatever is in his parents cupboards, spending the following six hours puking from his asshole. Everything is tinned, dehydrated, processed, sodium drenched filth.

You make me sick USA.

Go back home Jack

Fried mars bars

t. proxyburger

Only available in Scotland

How surpricing, the kraut culinary pinnacle is a boiled potato.

Jack is actually making a living with this shit yes

I see you've visited Scotland. They are also not human.

wtf the oil isn't even hot.
>is that even oil?

This thread is everything I didn't think I needed.

Why doesn't he mixes it with his hands directly ?

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I think that triggered me more than the dish itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU

Why the fuck doesn't he just warm up the butter first?

memes aside

american cuisine is the best in the world

>his country doesn't have nachos popcornos

I have mixed feelings about it. American cuisine can be anything, potentially making it the best and the worst at the same time.

Though I think their extensions of other cultures cuisines are often too exaggerated and overkill.

I don't understand Jack.
He does this professionally so why not put in some effort. After all those years he's running this show you'd think he picked up one or two things about cooking but no "he's just lazy" haha right its JACKS after all
He's the weirdest person on YouTube

He forgot he had a microwave.

Americans call their main courses entrés because that's only the beginning of our meal.

How are you even meant to eat that

like this:

whatupwilly.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

What is his channel?

What impresses me the most is that they actually had an appropriate sized box for this monstrosity which it's their routine.

they didn't

read:

>obese white midwest soccermoms in charge of cooking

how do you fuck up a casserole that bad desu

I'd imagine they have a couple of those boxes lying around in their storage, just for the rare occasion when this happens. It really isn't a common thing.

That isn't a box.
Its something they get cups or single use plates in.
They also had to merge 2 of them, you see the seams over the right lower arm.

Cooking with Jack

It's like watching a prolapse.

it's like if all these american recipes were conceived while people were drunk/high

I wouldn't doubt it. I make some "creative" American cooking when I'm high or drunk.

You mean Cucking with Jack.

>I googled the filename

it needs more sauce imho

I just did the same. Holy fucking shit Americans are stupid as fuck.

>Jenkem is a supposed inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste
>In November 2007, there was a moral panic in the United States after widespread reports of jenkem becoming a popular recreational drug in middle and high schools
>On September 26, 2007, the Sheriff's Department of Collier County, Florida issued an internal bulletin about jenkem based on a TOTSE internet forum post
>Jenkem use was reported uncritically by KIMT of Mason City, Iowa,[18] WIFR-TV in Rockford, Illinois,[19] and WINK NEWS Fort Myers, Florida.[20] Washington Post columnist Emil Steiner reported that "a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration insists that 'there are people in America trying [jenkem],'"
>a Washington D.C. DEA spokesman, Garrison Courtney, specified that, "We wouldn't classify it as a drug so much because it's feces and urine."
>WSBT-TV in South Bend, Indiana advised parents to "wait up for [their children] at night and not let their kids go to bed until they have seen them and smelled their breath."

COULD NOT FALSIFY NOR FABRICATE HAAAA

Yeah it's terrible

well, that's essentially lasagnas
except the pasta is not cooked, but baked
and they add milk directly and not as béchamel sauce

8/10 will try later

New York Deep Dish Pizza Pie

this was a Sup Forums meme

how new are you?

I like how american stuff is always named "Jack's special salsa" or "Bob's chilli sauce" whereas in Europe it's always "Fürst zum Schwarzenberg's Schwarzbier Lager est. 1431" or "Paul von Hindenburg's Olive Oil"

jesus christ this guy, can he do something right?

>Ja/ck/ threads have moved to Sup Forums
Is this the start of a new era?

>implying anyone wants to fuck Tammy Scalfani

We get it Czechia you are germanic

Jesus fucking christ, that paragraph is pure cringe

I chose not to go to /ck/ cause I didn't feel like seeing food gore. I wasn't ready I just ate and feel like I'm going to puke.