His country or the part of it he lives on was ever conquered by mudslimes

>his country or the part of it he lives on was ever conquered by mudslimes
you know you're not white, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraxinet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=62882571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marching an army to a place where you got fucking rek't does not count as being conquered

i am a filthy shitskin bro ^^

I am white.

>his country has been conquered any time at all in history

hahahahahaha lmao

I know

Whats so good about being white?

Black men get the best white girls anyway

t. Abdula Faarooqa

but isn't your country being conquered by refugees right now?

I am white.

mestizaje maligno

India shits some truth and brings the heat

>switzerland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraxinet

Nice football team :^)

That was sick. Pajeet just devoured that Swede and shit him out in the street.

>not being w-virus
>somehow bad

lel.

>his country is half mudslime without being conquered

sounds worse

>Sardinia and Corsica
>Conquered by muslim

>his country lost it's greatest and most holiest city to Muslims
>

RARE

Isn't Switzerland like 20 % Portuguese 30 % Yugoslavian and 40 % Albanian nowadays

kek, last time those pussies tried to invade us, they did it via migration

The bantz was weak and that it's only good because it comes from a country where good bantz is rare

Sardinia was never conquered by Arabs.

Reminder that India would be speaking Arabic right now hadn't it been for the Portuguese. No one deserves to be governed by Turks.

Portugal is white.

and it's working

So close, we were the final frontier.

fix that map

This.

My girlfriend is tuga but could really easily pass for French of even German. She's fair skinned and has brown hair and eyes, and most of her friends are the same way.

Her sister looks more irish than anything else (naturally red hair, freckles, green eyes), and a lot of her dad's family is the same.

In generally most portuguese I know have darker brown hair and brown eyes, but blue/green eyes aren't horribly rare.

Pretty much all Europeans have some African admixture anyways desu. Even the aryan blond Norwegians are about 1% African on average.

I'm mostly of German descent and people thought I was one of you guys even in touristy Lisbon. You officially passed the white test.

>
Pretty much all Europeans have some African admixture anyways desu.

False, only Sicilians and Spanish have some Sub Saharian admixture, about 1,5-3%

are these areas white?

Portuguese never claim to be white, that would be retarded, leave us alone. We are portuguese, and iberian, WE NEVER CALLED OURESELVES WHITEE

Dude, look it up. Germans have about 1%. Even for Iberians and South Italians it's not really phenotypically visible. People can only detect it by haplogroups.

The only place whiteness comes into question is the canaries where it's as high as 25-40%.

>Dude, look it up. Germans have about 1%.

False, provide a source.

>People can only detect it by haplogroups.

Oh yeah, this is how I know you know nothing of what you're what your'e talking about, haplogroups only detect one out of thousands of your male ancestors

>wanting to be part of the most cucked race

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

>Generally lineages used to characterize African admixture are those that are specific to Africa. Some DNA polymorphisms are shared by Europeans, West Asians, North Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans. Examples of such variants include the y-chromosomal haplogroup E1b1b and mitochondrial haplogroup M1.[10]

Haplogroup L frequencies
>Passarino et al. (2002), 74 tested in central Norway. 1.4%
>Pliss et al. (2005), 333 tested in Germany, 1.2%
>Piercy et al. (1993), 76 tested in Britain, 1%

/thread

But no one in this thread wants to be a nigger.

I love how libfags constantly whine about the Crusades but neglect to acknowledge this

which started far earlier to boot

of course they aren't taught about it at all in their echo chambers so I guess it stands to reason

Except the Muslims back then brought learning and science to Al-Andalus. The Ottomans were pretty bad though, and we all know Islamic culture went to shit eventually.

One drop rule my friend,
Nigger

There's nothing wrong with the Cruzades save for the Fourth maybe. They were justified self-defense against 5 centuries of Islamic invasion and destruction.

you were already arabs, shitskin sardina

>Except the Muslims back then brought learning and science to Al-Andalus.
europe brought 'learning and science' everywhere they conquered too.

>Except the Muslims back then brought learning and science to Al-Andalus.
Not a valid reason to defend the Muslims. They stole all the knowledge and destroyed a lot of it too because it violated blasphemy laws. Even new research and discoveries were made by crypto Jews or crypto Christians who identified as Muslim to avoid being killed.

That's never been considered a valid argument for Euro colonialism and you don't get it either

>tfw stripes

How?

phoenicians

Genetics has changed greatly over the last few years, those tests are now garbage.

here's the result from a recent study :

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=62882571

oh, that's true

Phoenicians weren't Arab, you retard.

DUUUH, you idiot sardshit.
arabs as in middle easter looking.
If you want to be precise, not even syrians, palestinian, north africans are arab.

What do ANE and WHG stand for?

it would be nice to have a legend with that map

in what site is this?

23andme

They speak Arabic, they're culturally Arab and have Arab admixture, Phoenicians didn't.

>DUUUH, you idiot sardshit.

Nice "insult", go back to the 3rd grade, butthurt retard.

The legend is in the link I've given you all.
Ancient North Eurasian and Western Hunter Gatherer.

What exactly is this "Near Eastern" referring to? It's telling me even Brits and Germans are largely "near eastern."

Did they really conquer that much of France? What the hell.

>his country's lands were so irrelevant that no one wanted to conquer them in the first place
kek

>Your country isn't France
>you didn't stop the mudslim invasion

I would give austria a free pass, all the other countries can fuck off.

That Near Eastern refers to the neolithic Near Eastern farmers which came from Anatolia and came up with agriculture, they're the ones who brought agriculture to Europe during the neolithic, they also brought the genes for white skin to Europe which were absent before in most European (Western hunter gatherers) except maybe for the Scandinavian ones..

Also, where the hell does this oceanian come from?

The Muslims even sacked the Vatican in 846, that's why there are huge walls around it now. Meanwhile the Dhimmi Pope we have in charge right now is a fool for letting in 12 Muslim "refugees" in the Vatican.

They pillaged it for sometimes, never really conquered it, that map is exaggerated in many aspects.

They often raided Piedmont and central Italy too so I'm surprised not to see them in the map since the authors have exaggerated everything.

If I have pale skin, green eyes, blonde hair am I white? Or just mongoloid with albinism?

this desu senpai

Kazakhs are basically halfway between Europeans and East Asians.

>Black men get the best white girls anyway
>he fell for the meme

Well on paper Im a jew.

Do you have any possibility of being a Khazar descent?

I doubt.
I think im adopted.

Syrians and Palestinians look like sandniggers. Just because you only see the white ones on tv doesn't mean shit.

>I think I'm adopted

The hell? You think or you know?

>Basque and Catalan
>No Asturian nor Galician, celtic regions

Shit map.

I think.

They're not on the map but you can find them in the link.

Galicia has like 3% Sub Saharian admxiture on average.

you sardshits still look like middle easterners, hence you're arabs, deal with it

What makes you think that?

This is not decided till we dont fight with our noses throught the desert

Wow calm down butthurt retard, if you're Italian you don't look much different from Sardinians anyway, so you're calling yourself an arab.

My whole family are black as coal, except skin and I dont look the same as my parents or grandparents.

>My whole family are black as coal

What? they're negroes?

If a white person converts do they lose their white status

Yes, it's called treason.

Lol

yes

>Sardinians look like this

Don't think so.

Wish I had one for them. This one is just people from Campania.

>17 year olds think they're fucking geneticists

At least I'm not albanian

They were upon the first conquest, but if I recall correctly, most of the christians in Outremer were looking very shitskin-like towards the end, most likely from interbreeding and just getting tan as fuck.

Sardinians are pure neolithic Aryans. People who lived in the Middle East 8000 years ago were white.

/thread

the ones that were not conquered by muslim in the past are getting cucked now :^)